Paging Mr. Morrow #14 I traded my dignity for some crappy fat man shirts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when he was drinking the expensive glass of Dom in today's video, i noticed kristen in the background of a couple shots. Of course she would be there waiting for a sip of the expensive booze.
God we hope it's Salem. We have family there who HATE him. That should be interesting.

We were surprised at the solo mukbang video today. Lots of eating and drinking (and driving?) all by his lonesome.

View attachment 2470831
HAHA you'll have to keep us updated about Salem. and yeah- i was surprised it was solo too especially since all his "friends" were there and put out videos from it. He definitely knows that his stans like to see him eat and drink solo.
Although- when he was trying the champagne i did notice kristen in the background of a couple shots. So looks like she was right there to get her sips of the expensive booze that he paid for LOL

Reactions: 2
when he was drinking the expensive glass of Dom in today's video, i noticed kristen in the background of a couple shots. Of course she would be there waiting for a sip of the expensive booze.

HAHA you'll have to keep us updated about Salem. and yeah- i was surprised it was solo too especially since all his "friends" were there and put out videos from it. He definitely knows that his stans like to see him eat and drink solo.
Although- when he was trying the champagne i did notice kristen in the background of a couple shots. So looks like she was right there to get her sips of the expensive booze that he paid for LOL
He must have been getting bad feedback about other people in his videos so now it's all solo vlogs. We told our family about him coming to Salem and they are going to warn the local bars.

Speaking of bars, why is he always at Atlantic Dance Hall? That's where 20 something go to binge drink because there is no cover.

IMG_6395.PNG

• Wow
He must have been getting bad feedback about other people in his videos so now it's all solo vlogs. We told our family about him coming to Salem and they are going to warn the local bars.

Speaking of bars, why is he always at Atlantic Dance Hall? That's where 20 something go to binge drink because there is no cover.

View attachment 2470858
Right?? Or with this little blondie 🙄 at least according to her IG she just turned 31… but still! Bro, you’re almost 40.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Right?? Or with this little blondie 🙄 at least according to her IG she just turned 31… but still! Bro, you’re almost 40.
Oh he's bleeping hammered there!!! But is she really 31? (lol) She looks 25 in the picture. Wanna bet he drives home?

If you can't pronounce it, you shouldn't be allowed to eat or drink it.
That's what we said, too.

Could he have possibly said Dom Perryon more in this video?
---
We were surprised at the solo mukbang video today. Lots of eating and drinking (and driving?) all by his lonesome.

View attachment 2470831
Well, that's what he wants you to think anyway. But he wasn't alone. Not only could you see Kristen in the background, he was constantly looking at and speaking to someone off screen.

Well, that's what he wants you to think anyway. But he wasn't alone. Not only could you see Kristen in the background, he was constantly looking at and speaking to someone off screen.
exactly. he tried to look like he was all alone but at one point somebody had to film him sitting on the ground when he was saying "This is what i look like when i'm filming..." and then you could see kristen a couple times while he was trying the champagne and shrimp, and he was definitely looking off screen and talking to her a couple times.
hes definitely hanging on to the "fat lonely guy" shtick.

Could he have possibly said Dom Perryon more in this video?
---
He said it almost as many times as he said Porchetta. But believe it or not, he actually pronounced Porchetta correctly.
Also, a bottle of Dom shouldn't be more than $300.

Ever since I pointed out that he shakes his head like Katherine Hepburn at the start of every video he has stopped. Hi, Nate.

He said it almost as many times as he said Porchetta. But believe it or not, he actually pronounced Porchetta correctly.
Also, a bottle of Dom shouldn't be more than $300.

Ever since I pointed out that he shakes his head like Katherine Hepburn at the start of every video he has stopped. Hi, Nate.
He can get a bottle of Dom at the local Total Wine for $250. He's just too dumb to realize this.

We are also going to die on the hill that he was hammered in that pic with the young girl and drove his weeble ass home.

exactly. he tried to look like he was all alone but at one point somebody had to film him sitting on the ground when he was saying "This is what i look like when i'm filming..." and then you could see kristen a couple times while he was trying the champagne and shrimp, and he was definitely looking off screen and talking to her a couple times.
hes definitely hanging on to the "fat lonely guy" shtick.
Bingo! I see I am not the only one to catch that. You can see Kristen in the background on her phone when he was eating the shrimp. I skimmed through Kristen's Epcot vlog and did not see Nate at all. However Maria and Ryan did appear through out.

As things are going it looks like Kristen will join the likes of Serena and Jackie as "former fwiends on Nate's vlogs"

925333.jpg

Bingo! I see I am not the only one to catch that. You can see Kristen in the background on her phone when he was eating the shrimp. I skimmed through Kristen's Epcot vlog and did not see Nate at all. However Maria and Ryan did appear through out.

As things are going it looks like Kristen will join the likes of Serena and Jackie as "former fwiends on Nate's vlogs"

View attachment 2471640
yup- theres that shot, and then another one when hes drinking the champagne, and you can see her in the background with her camera, looks like maybe getting ready to record her video ending or something. I wonder if its more her or him who's like "Just dont put me in your video"
i'm interested to see what happens. But they apparently have an LLC together, so we'll see how she gets Nate off of that when the time comes... LOL

Nathan has formed KINGDOM KONNECTS LLC (excuse all caps that is how the name shows up in search results from sunbiz.org) with Kirstin and Sean so I don't see them breaking up as friends anytime soon. Maybe they will stop vlogging together though anything is possible.

I've been wondering what his gameplan is with the supposed shutdown of his Patreon and reduction in video release frequency. It seems like everybody is starting a podcast these days, and it's easy for him to just blab into a microphone. He doesn't have to go anywhere and doesn't even need to put on his PMM "costume" for an audio-only medium. It's a perfect lazy boy job -- especially when he should be able to port over his YouTube audience pretty easily -- which is why I'm surprised that it seems to have fizzled out (or at least is having some trouble getting off the ground).

I've remarked before about how broad and unfocused his content is, but somehow he manages not to alienate any of his audience with conflicting content (example: heavy drinking vlogs contrasted with his awestruck reaction to kiddie rides at Legoland). Several YouTube creators I follow have started up "second channels" when they want to try something that they enjoy but wouldn't necessarily please The Algorithm™. I haven't seen it so much in the theme park vlogging space (Adam the Woo notwithstanding), but it could be a good way to keep disparate content separate. Say, have the original channel for Disney Parks visits, but add a "PMM Eats" channel for all that delicious muckbang goodness and maybe a separate "Getting Loaded with Nate" channel for his dudebro drinking. Add a "Travel with Morrow" channel for his trips around the country to pimp out Results shirts at conventions and even his international travel. Maybe even a home shopping channel for all his trips to that overpriced flea market he's often shilling for.

Of course, the challenge would be keeping all those channels stocked with content to keep viewers interested. Since he's struggling to make videos for just one channel, I'm not so sure he'd be capable of filling multiple ones.

I wonder what he has up that funny-patterned sleeve of his!

Nathan has formed KINGDOM KONNECTS LLC (excuse all caps that is how the name shows up in search results from sunbiz.org) with Kirstin and Sean so I don't see them breaking up as friends anytime soon. Maybe they will stop vlogging together though anything is possible.
Just because they all decided to create this doesn't mean they have to stay together use the LLC. It's just there for personal liability protection and taxes. In a multi-member LLC taxed as a partnership, the business profits pass through to each member, and each must pay income tax on their portion. In most cases, each member also pays self-employment taxes. This benefits all three even if they are no longer "friends".

Of course, the challenge would be keeping all those channels stocked with content to keep viewers interested. Since he's struggling to make videos for just one channel, I'm not so sure he'd be capable of filling multiple ones.
A second channel or podcast requires effort. This is something he lacks.

I've been wondering what his gameplan is with the supposed shutdown of his Patreon and reduction in video release frequency. It seems like everybody is starting a podcast these days, and it's easy for him to just blab into a microphone. He doesn't have to go anywhere and doesn't even need to put on his PMM "costume" for an audio-only medium. It's a perfect lazy boy job -- especially when he should be able to port over his YouTube audience pretty easily -- which is why I'm surprised that it seems to have fizzled out (or at least is having some trouble getting off the ground).
If that's all he did I can't see how RSVLT would continue having him associated with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.