Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funfouryou

Holy shit…Disney please provide him with an oxygen tank when you invite him on media days ..the wheezing from just walking down the hall at the hotel is unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Dismom2

VIP Member
I wasn’t surprised by the first day out video. He let someone who had been there before lead the way, pointed out a few sights and of course a lot of pubs. I hardly expected 4 guys in town for a Star Wars convention to give a cultural tour.
That’s my thoughts too. You have to consider the situation for these first few days- technically he’s “working” for rsvlts. We’ll see what he does from here. 🤣

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
I remember when he referred to a beer flight, which was 24 oz of beer, as “not too much.”

Good times.

• Wow
  • Haha
Okay.. So i saw him at SW Celebration. Briefly lol.

I was in line for a panel screening & he scouted it out and I guess decided he didn’t wanna queue 🤷🏻‍♀️

He walks so back heavy.. Seriously lopsided. It’s quite concerning irl especially.

• Wow
  • Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
I read his comments and people are enamored with his "puppy dog" charm and innocence. I think Nate watchers are guilty of the human habit of living vicariously through someone else's experiences and enjoying it. Can't blame people if the new age of social media allows immersing yourself in someone else's world and making their achievements or setbacks your own. Sorry to the diehard Nate Hater crowd here, but he's kinda on a rocketship now, getting steady views and new content. You know he's off to Tokyo next, where he'll inadvertently be turned into a national anime super hero character or something. He fell backwards into a lucrative career, and a lot of people are on the ride with him cheering him on right up until the moment he gets cancelled.
He's living the life of Chauncey Gardner (Peter Sellers) in the movie "Being There". Sorry if that's an obscure reference.

• Haha
  • Heart

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
View attachment 2089184
View attachment 2089187

So drinking and eating pizza on some deserted street corner at night have been some of the highlights for Nate so far.
I can’t believe this idiot hasn’t actually done anything in London except eating and drinking, which is what he does day in-day out in theme parks, anyway.

This fool needs to go back to Florida and stay there. He hasn’t bothered to see any cultural or historical sites in London, which would clearly be wasted on this buffoon, anyway. Even the World Showcase has too much culture for this moron.

beachbabe1014

The hat really made me laugh bc I've been guilty of doing that. In my defense, it's a great conversation starter and I'm not one to buy a special disney clothes just for the parks so I wear what I already own. Last time when I was at epcot and DAK, I wore a cedar point tank. I met several cast members that were from Northern Ohio. They made some "magic" happen for us, it was really special.

I know we all pick on him but it's actually impressive that he's able to travel like this. He's insanely lucky that he was able to make whatever connection he made that lead to rsvlts. Not many disney YT creators are even close to being on his level of opportunities. Hope this trip broaden his pov of the world and his bubble. 13 days in Europe? Who else thinks the kingdom krew will eventually join him for the last leg of the trip? ✋️ 🤢

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Had to share this comment from the Adam Hattan Tattle life thread. 😂

" That PMM fella looks like he’s about to explode! I’ve seen him in my recommended videos but feel like watching him would be like watching a scene from a Hitchcock suspense….will he explode any minute. He’s red as a fire engine. "

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
He is in a city that’s over a thousand years old, and he’s spent his time getting fatter.

Tower of London? British museum? Na, let’s gorge some more.
Yeah…. But I’m kind of taking a “wait and see” approach with this. He’s probably been tied to RSVLTS schedule while the convention is on. Today is the last day of that.
He supposedly extended his trip, so we’ll see what he decides to do when he’s on his own terms. I don’t have massive expectations- just reserving full judgment for now 🤣

• Haha

bramx

Can we just talk about the brining your own cake from Publix to Sebastian’s Bistro. TACKY TACKY TACKY!!!

NateHate

It was really sad when Nate said out loud, "Oh, we decided to ride in separate ride vehicles!" with Promise and Jackie, because he really didn't need to explain it. We get it, you just brought extra attention to it.

The girls didn't want to ride with you, Nate. The trick to social situations like that is to just let it fucking be. If you were throwing subtle shade at them for not wanting to wedge themselves between you and the hard inner shell of a ride vehicle, I got news for you, no one would. I know the fantasy is that they would both ride with you, and it would be all giggles, and touching, and "tee-hee!" but that just wasn't going to happen.

Expectation is the root of all suffering, Nate. You need a reality check.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ItsDeLiCiOuS

Free the nipple!!! I agree though, I definitely think he thought it was like the play on Broadway/movie. He’s really uncultured and had no idea about the actual brothel/show that was in the space. He also definitely smokes, and it was clearly super drunk. I love how all the people who they sit next to look super annoyed with his existence.

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
So the banana stand Nate walked by "just happened" to be closing and the CM there gave him two free bananas as he was walking by while at Animal Kingdom.

• Haha

UrMiserableAF

He was in the Disabled toilet in Economy
Well...Not trying to be mean, but that's where he should go.

I'm definitely planning on going to Dishoom for my upcoming trip. I was excited to see him go to that location. That is until he actually showed the dinner. Everything is the first time for Nate. When he dipped his naan in his friend's(?) bowl, I wanted to scream. Order your own damn food! Make like it's Epcot and order the entire left side of the menu.

I was surprised that Nate didn't have any protective outerwear. Did he even research the weather forecast? He turned heads and for all the wrong reasons. I couldn't imagine him walking like he was about to give birth in those terrible Mickey Mouse shoes, patterned shirts, and that Orlando hat. Why didn't he bring a fedora?

Last edited:
  • Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Had to share this comment from the Adam Hattan Tattle life thread. 😂

" That PMM fella looks like he’s about to explode! I’ve seen him in my recommended videos but feel like watching him would be like watching a scene from a Hitchcock suspense….will he explode any minute. He’s red as a fire engine. "
I believe that Hitchcock once said that suspense is when the audience knows that the vlogger is a ticking time bomb but the vlogger doesn't... or something like that.

Goodness if I thought the kingdom krew were obnoxious, I spoke too soon. That dinsey Dan is God awful. I don't watch a lot of vloggers and never heard of him until today's video. Instantly my least favorite person nate had on his any of his videos.

Nice to see Jackie though.
He's just awful. One of his videos showed up in my recommendations once, and I thought it was going to be interesting. Five minutes in, I couldn't take any more of his ridiculous cackling at his own inane statements.

I'll agree that the cameo from Jackie and Promise was fun. I feel like the shorter the appearances the more I like them.
---
Did anybody else catch this? Going on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride, Nate asks one of his coconspirators which song he's hoping to hear. The man says that for as many times he's ridden the ride, he's never gotten the song, "September". Nate then proceeded to make multiple Green Day references.

Now, I've never ridden the ride, and I haven't even seen any of the movies... but isn't the "September" song featured the one by Earth, Wind, and Fire -- not "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day?

Does Nate know that? Was he making a joke? Or was it one of those "calculated errors" that vloggers make to get people to post comments on their videos?

Last edited:

Murray9000

VIP Member
20:31.
"I always like riding on Slinky's butt....The back is the best for me."
Could this be one of the reasons for his divorce from Veronica?

• Haha

Funfouryou

Grading Mr. Moron today at Magic Kingdom:

Butchering the English Language. A+
Hilarious jokes and witty banter D-
Hyping Non staining RSVLTs tents while showing all the stains A+
Showing Remorse that he didn’t eat the new hot dogs B
Ability to understand that you may have to mix items to get the desired taste. F
Eating Mass quantities of cheap Italian Food at Olive Garden and describing it “ like mama makes”. A+
Spying future Nate ( if he was female) on a cart in front of him at Tron donuts and another female Nate lumbering across the Adventureland bridge. A+
wheezing and completely winded at the end just trying to do the outro. A

• Haha
  • Heart