Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You customers” could she be any more condescending? It’s those customers that pay your bills!

Reactions: 14
You can just tell mark gad a teeny weeny. I hope whoever attacks him puts their right arm out and then just doesn’t hit the dog or anything, like an attacker actually would. Imagine he’s attacked by a lefty

Reactions: 3
What did she put up?
Looks like she’s deleted it
Something along the lines of you customers are really testing my patience today, we aren’t psychic, 😡 etc. Basically just rude as. I mean fair enough to think it but so rude as an owner to post it!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t think it’s sold it was on Rightmove the other day…..I live local and was browsing and it came up!

Reactions: 3
Don’t think it’s sold it was on Rightmove the other day…..I live local and was browsing and it came up!
Ahhhh them buyers must’ve dropped out then, the ones who were having issues with the survey I think it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Word on the KHM thread is it hasn’t sold in the end ….. not me laughing 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just leaving this here
She definitely loves to gloat. I think it’s crass.

I’m not jealous, just don’t like those who show off especially when there’s that much misery going on at the moment with peoples finances.

Reactions: 12
She definitely loves to gloat. I think it’s crass.

I’m not jealous, just don’t like those who show off especially when there’s that much misery going on at the moment with peoples finances.
E1BDBB81-1CBC-498F-9F07-C721619CF68F.jpeg

This just popped up on Facebook, how true 👌🏼👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13