Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ano loads of people have converted the churches in to apartments and made them look boss

she’s a bad twit
I looked at the planning permissions and I’m not even sure it’s them, I think it’s someone else who owns the land and marks just building them for a developer - proper blaggers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looked at the planning permissions and I’m not even sure it’s them, I think it’s someone else who owns the land and marks just building them for a developer - proper blaggers 😂😂😂
And the planning permissions date back to 2020??? I thought they bought it thus year??

Reactions: 5
And the planning permissions date back to 2020??? I thought they bought it thus year??
The previous owners might have sold them the plans which are pre-approved - I assume the buyer can just go ahead with the development but someone correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 5
The previous owners might have sold them the plans which are pre-approved - I assume the buyer can just go ahead with the development but someone correct me if I’m wrong!
This is correct. It was sold recently with the approved planning permission in place… £175k.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cheryl’s got bits for sale on marketplace, well someone else selling them but it’s defo oh darlin. You’d think wouldn’t you, given how much cash she splashes and the cunty cars shed just let them to to someone in need for free. Minge bag.

Reactions: 8
Cheryl’s got bits for sale on marketplace, well someone else selling them but it’s defo oh darlin. You’d think wouldn’t you, given how much cash she splashes and the cunty cars shed just let them to to someone in need for free. Minge bag.
It was all high end kids clothes. My taxes she got in Covid grant went to clothe her kid in Balenciaga and Dior 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s got her knickers in a right twist on her stories. Whining because 2 staff members have rang in sick (how dare they be off ill) it’s duck this, duck you…. No love, you need to bleeping calm the duck down and stop with the hissy fits Hun 🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got her knickers in a right twist on her stories. Whining because 2 staff members have rang in sick (how dare they be off ill) it’s duck this, duck you…. No love, you need to bleeping calm the duck down and stop with the hissy fits Hun 🥴🙄
Chezza, how rude, maybe they had Covid? You know that virus that you and Bob the Builder rinsed the government for in grants?

Reactions: 8