Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice orthopaedic sandals Chezza / having Celine emblazoned across them makes them look even more tit too
Look like Cheetham Hill specials / they probably are real knowing her but they are rank

you can tell she used to have duck all because she can’t keep owt to herself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Biggest chav going. Just because something is designer doesn’t make it nice! So tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice orthopaedic sandals Chezza / having Celine emblazoned across them makes them look even more tit too
Look like Cheetham Hill specials / they probably are real knowing her but they are rank

you can tell she used to have duck all because she can’t keep owt to herself
Exactly this she’s a bad meff

Reactions: 5
Has she bought another house now or is she still waiting for her dodgy builder husband to bodge a new one?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Give it a rest Cheryl, you are on holiday.., how much exercise does she need to do in one day? Clearly insecure and worried about her figure and if she lets it slip Mark will do the dirty on her... again

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Give it a rest Cheryl, you are on holiday.., how much exercise does she need to do in one day? Clearly insecure and worried about her figure and if she lets it slip Mark will do the dirty on her... again
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Imagine getting cheated on BY MARK 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no wonder she’s so insecure if that gammon could think he’s too good to stay faithful 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what’s this tea? ☕

Reactions: 4
Have a day off love. Seriously. We all know how much you go to the gym so on holiday why not just chill, eat, drink, sunbathe, have a little swim in the sea/pool. You don't HAVE to do pilates, aqua aerobics, power walk etc. Jesus, I'm tired just watching you talk about it. Calm it down, just breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha haters 🤣🤣 ok love she thinks we are haters and are jealous of her £600 Celine monstrosities 🤣🤣🤣 come on chez love maybe it’s Amed at your ex business partner because she spends all those loans she took out of oh snarlin and spends it on Ali express 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Ha ha haters 🤣🤣 ok love she thinks we are haters and are jealous of her £600 Celine monstrosities 🤣🤣🤣 come on chez love maybe it’s Amed at your ex business partner because she spends all those loans she took out of oh snarlin and spends it on Ali express 🤣
1970’s Geography teacher vibes. Off on a field trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£600 to be a walking advert for sandals that look like some kind of foot problem corrector shoe.
Can't polish a turd....chav

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The girl she’s gone away is probably fumin with pep head getting up at 5am each morning to go work out. What clown does that?? Listening to her bang on this morning about her plans for the day with all the exercising you’d be booking the first flight home. You are on holiday go have a bevvy, bleeping relax bloody weirdo. Those shoes though 🤮

Oooh tea please!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Greece: I’m scared of dogs because I am unsure if it’s friendly or not.

Wirral: let my two dogs run all over off the lead with no consideration of how a single other person might feel around dogs.

Make it make sense. Thick as a submarine door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Greece: I’m scared of dogs because I am unsure if it’s friendly or not.

Wirral: let my two dogs run all over off the lead with no consideration of how a single other person might feel around dogs.

Make it make sense. Thick as a submarine door.
No wonder her and flat tits are mates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pot. Kettle and all that.
The way she let's her dogs off the lead regardless of others....

Reactions: 7
Who films themselves like this? 😂 we get you’ve got a flat stomach, unfortunately you’re still a repulsive person

• Haha