Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave up following her cos it was all gym bragging and shopping bragging.

Reactions: 6
I only asked as she made a big thing about she didn’t want anyone to know we’re the new house is.. however her cleaner ratted her out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I only asked as she made a big thing about she didn’t want anyone to know we’re the new house is.. however her cleaner ratted her out 🤣🤣
Tell us more!!! Don’t want to give her a follow but It couldn’t have happened to a nicer person!

Reactions: 1
Bet it’s gorgeous the house. Needs to rent it out in July they’ll make a fortune ⛳

Reactions: 2
Has she moved next to the care home for when the times right for Bob the builder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
pretty sure it’s that one on right move sold prices!
Yeah just found it. A lot cheaper than some of them around there. The location of the last house was awful but she did have it nice inside so this one will probably be lovely too. Still a tit though

Reactions: 1
Sorry to butt in but that’s not where she lives and she’s renting where she lives at the moment, they don’t own it. She currently lives in a 3 bed detached normal/standard house not far from oxton aaannndddd… she’s still a tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she get rid of that puppy that she kept from Brooke? That makes 2 dogs she’s bought and then got rid of!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sorry to butt in but that’s not where she lives and she’s renting where she lives at the moment, they don’t own it. She currently lives in a 3 bed detached normal/standard house not far from oxton aaannndddd… she’s still a tit
How do you know?? 😱

Did she get rid of that puppy that she kept from Brooke? That makes 2 dogs she’s bought and then got rid of!
I was just wondering the same thing. I don’t understand why people have pets when they can get rid of them so easily

Reactions: 6