Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think his immaturity shines through when he can’t help himself post all the stuff for his “burfday”. Keep it a surprise until the actual event!
Also that’s an awful lot of alcohol for him, Ryan and the 4 other people he’s allowed in the garden 🤔 although maybe Ryan will be working and he’ll have 5 people over 🤷🏻
With the 20 prosecco glasses on the prosecco wall.

Reactions: 3
Exactly!! I really need to stop following or looking at accounts like this they rile me up so much.

as if this is all for 6 people from 6 households outside

mate you’re only 22/23 calm down

yer face is looking a bit pampered, funny when no salons are allowed to be open

“so nice supporting small businesses” how much have you given small businesses vs been gifted / begged

Reactions: 4
I havent ever seen him buy anything only beg.
But they all remember him and give him birthday presents
Hes started on the make up hes going to look like he belongs on drag race if he carries on

• Haha
Who uses two different balloon companies for a birthday? Obviously all gifted and not declaring it!

Reactions: 4
Buckled he’s organised this birthday so yet doesn’t even have a bloody carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can he have a plasterer in his house doing purely cosmetic decor WITHOUT A MASK ON and I can’t have my nearest and dearest round?! That’s right Evan is a fanny with a complete disregard for everyone else!!

Buckled he’s organised this birthday so yet doesn’t even have a bloody carpet
Because hes rolled that in this morning another free carpet. I mean honestly he's hardly a great advert to get them business to cover costs.
The fanny is a disgrace

Reactions: 2
The ballon company's he 1st tagged yesterday he doesn't even follow them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Wow what a idiot and that tent looks like a wean party 😂😂😂

SaffronS Kitchen. His continued insistence on getting their name wrong does my head in.

Also why is he using different companies for carpets? Is he maxing out on freebies then begging elsewhere?

Whilst I’m on one, the ladies in Jaro Design are so so lovely but I’ve gone off them after they started working with Evan. He was in swanning around their new location before they were allowed to open and the flaunting irritated me. Yes it was only a few days but why are they being a part of that? Shame.

SaffronS Kitchen. His continued insistence on getting their name wrong does my head in.

Also why is he using different companies for carpets? Is he maxing out on freebies then begging elsewhere?

Whilst I’m on one, the ladies in Jaro Design are so so lovely but I’ve gone off them after they started working with Evan. He was in swanning around their new location before they were allowed to open and the flaunting irritated me. Yes it was only a few days but why are they being a part of that? Shame.
I feel the exact same about Jaro Design! I also don’t understand why they invited him to the East Church a few weeks back.

I use his page to make a list of all the people i now refuse to give money too, no way will i work my arse off for them to give these insta twats freebies! Imagine having to prostitute yourself out on your birthday just to get a carpet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Using different carpet company's because hes begging them for free. Let him continue to make that dolly's house a wreck.
It's look so whack soon it's steady getting there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.