Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always someone he follows / has picture with on grid that “wins” his giveaways

Reactions: 6
Dread to think how much that eyesore cost...meanwhile he still has no blinds, carpets or flooring !

Reactions: 5
Cheap plastic gems hanging from your ceiling and wallpapering inside a cupboard is a priority when you havent decorated properly in any room and dont have a single floor covering in the downstairs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cheap plastic gems hanging from your ceiling and wallpapering inside a cupboard is a priority when you havent decorated properly in any room and dont have a single floor covering in the downstairs 😂
Where he getting all this money from, that’s what I’d like to know.

Plastic like his bleeping face

Can someone teach him how to spell, have you read through comments

Reactions: 1
I can see it now... sitting in the hot tub, looking out at the skips and containers, listening to the sound of traffic on the A71. How relaxing 🤣🤣

• Haha
is it just me that thinks black windows and doors against the colour of the house will look awful 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely he can’t have studied interior design he’s no got a clue

is it just me that thinks black windows and doors against the colour of the house will look awful 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely he can’t have studied interior design he’s no got a clue
Surely not, he has zero taste. I think they will end up painting the roughcast or getting it redone. Black windows need to be on a bright white house to have the desired effect, in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
So he's plonked some slabs on the grass and put the hot tub on them. That's going to sink is it not? The weight of those tubs when filled need a proper base!

Reactions: 1
Using the wide angle option when taking pictures of his garden i see....... not quite the grand designs million pound mansion garden he hoped for eh!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.