Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hanging a chandelier with lots of dangly bits when thereโ€™s still work going on is madness! Itโ€™ll be covered in dust!
Also ยฃ2.45 pork belly is the least appealing food on the planet ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 3
duck me, what is this asshat wittering on about now? Tagging #reno #selfbuild ๐Ÿ˜‚ What an absolute clown ๐Ÿ˜‚ Evan, hen, youโ€™ve put down 2 free carpets (but inexplicably no floor coverings in the main parts of your house ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) taken down some plasterboard walls with a claw hammer and painted a couple of doors ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t think Kevin McCloudโ€™s gonna be at your door any time soon ๐Ÿ˜‚ His poor partner in from a hard daysโ€™ graft & having to install that (and words almost fail me here) absolute monstrosity of a light fitting ๐Ÿ˜‚ He keeps banging on about the insta reality of living in a โ€œbuilding siteโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hardly! You keep punting your lumis, auld fridges & second hand plastic orchids and keep saving hard - you might have enough for an actual renovation one day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Did anyone else notice in todayโ€™s story that his full address and mobile number was on the parcel in the garage? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
At least now we know the exact location of where good taste goes to die ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hanging a chandelier with lots of dangly bits when thereโ€™s still work going on is madness! Itโ€™ll be covered in dust!
Also ยฃ2.45 pork belly is the least appealing food on the planet ๐Ÿคข
ยฃ2.45 Aldi pork ๐Ÿคข Follow Evan for more aspirational lifestyle tips ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
duck me, what is this asshat wittering on about now? Tagging #reno #selfbuild ๐Ÿ˜‚ What an absolute clown ๐Ÿ˜‚ Evan, hen, youโ€™ve put down 2 free carpets (but inexplicably no floor coverings in the main parts of your house ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) taken down some plasterboard walls with a claw hammer and painted a couple of doors ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t think Kevin McCloudโ€™s gonna be at your door any time soon ๐Ÿ˜‚ His poor partner in from a hard daysโ€™ graft & having to install that (and words almost fail me here) absolute monstrosity of a light fitting ๐Ÿ˜‚ He keeps banging on about the insta reality of living in a โ€œbuilding siteโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hardly! You keep punting your lumis, auld fridges & second hand plastic orchids and keep saving hard - you might have enough for an actual renovation one day ๐Ÿ˜‚

You have cheered me up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly suprised he tells people he shops in aldi i thought he would be saying he goes to Waitrose!

Honestly suprised he tells people he shops in aldi i thought he would be saying he goes to Waitrose!
I was also shocked that he admitted to shopping in Aldi ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
What is the point in putting that horrendous light up just now when itโ€™s going to get covered in dust is he actually thick

I was also shocked that he admitted to shopping in Aldi ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
What is the point in putting that horrendous light up just now when itโ€™s going to get covered in dust is he actually thick

Hes just jumping about from room to room! My husband and i are doing an actual renovation and have been doing it for 3 years now, we start in and room and dont do anything else untill its 100% finished but i aint doing it all for the gram and we are paying for everything ourselves not getting crap gifted so we do have to stop at times and let the bank recover ๐Ÿ™„

Hes just jumping about from room to room! My husband and i are doing an actual renovation and have been doing it for 3 years now, we start in and room and dont do anything else untill its 100% finished but i aint doing it all for the gram and we are paying for everything ourselves not getting crap gifted so we do have to stop at times and let the bank recover ๐Ÿ™„
Amazing ๐Ÿ˜ are you going to have a cloakroom too? Donโ€™t let this question confuse you - I mean do you have a cupboard under the stairs? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amazing ๐Ÿ˜ are you going to have a cloakroom too? Donโ€™t let this question confuse you - I mean do you have a cupboard under the stairs? ๐Ÿ˜‚
No because we are not fannies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ who wallpapers in a bleeping cupboard!
We have a utility room where all the coats etc get dumped but i am obviously not as rich as evan!

No because we are not fannies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ who wallpapers in a bleeping cupboard!
We have a utility room where all the coats etc get dumped but i am obviously not as rich as evan!
Heโ€™s an absolute tit ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not to mention a cloakroom usually has a toilet & sink in it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s a cupboard, mate ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2

THIS!!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚ absolutely spot on!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Was the light gifted do we know? Itโ€™s bloody awful! Still donโ€™t understand why heโ€™s got that monstrosity of a light in the utility either, โ€œluxโ€ and โ€œutilityโ€ donโ€™t really merge!

Was the light gifted do we know? Itโ€™s bloody awful! Still donโ€™t understand why heโ€™s got that monstrosity of a light in the utility either, โ€œluxโ€ and โ€œutilityโ€ donโ€™t really merge!

To be fair, it would be ghastly regardless of its location! To say itโ€™s tawdry is an insult to tawdry items everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
He #selfbuildireland the other day he lives in Scotland ya roaster, he has nothing to talk about I think he's getting another delivered today ๐Ÿ™„how stunning is this bed its absolutely gorgeous ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ will be his quote for today.

Reactions: 4
Bet the luxary bed company are happy that they gifted him a free bed, they drove up to scotland during the height of a pandemic when you wernt allowed to travel to delivery a non essential bed he apparently designed for him to try and sell it less than a year later!! Good luck to this new company gifting him another free bed ๐Ÿ™„

win the luxx bed from gg beds, when the company have actually called it the Bravo bed and the company name is actually G Gate Beds! why do these companies work with such a fanny!
766FB8DF-13E3-4549-B4FA-F2A8A1D6ADA2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.