Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does a bare floor and plasterboard walls look beyoootiful 😂

can’t cope any more clearly only attended school for adjectives day not spelling day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell luxurious doors now!! Its an internal door wee man that you painted..... here is us poor people with our basic white doors 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
anybody else really over him painting doors and telling us how “affective” it is 🥴

Reactions: 3
No idea why at the age of 22 he is getting his vaccine tomorrow, he wasnt sheilding ( done the exact opposite), is not a key worker and has never mentioned any serious health conditions? I know people in their 40’s and 50’s who havent had it yet!

Reactions: 7
No idea why at the age of 22 he is getting his vaccine tomorrow, he wasnt sheilding ( done the exact opposite), is not a key worker and has never mentioned any serious health conditions? I know people in their 40’s and 50’s who havent had it yet!
He will be pretending to be a carer for someone no doubt

Reactions: 4
He’s getting vaccinated?! How!
He’s not a front line worker, he’s barely stuck to guidelines, he’s not a cater for anyone.....absolutely astounding.
This has pissed me right off!

Reactions: 5
He’s getting vaccinated?! How!
He’s not a front line worker, he’s barely stuck to guidelines, he’s not a cater for anyone.....absolutely astounding.
This has pissed me right off!
agreed, even if you do meet some form of criteria if youve been blatantly flaunting rules for the last year you should be papped to the bottom of the list.

I knew he was young but didn’t realise he was only 22. Between being so young and not working for a year when exactly has he saved for this lifestyle he flaunts. And what’s he got to aspire to for when he’s say 30/40 what an absolute brat

It’s doing my head in that he keeps saying “vaccined” it’s not a word!!
He’s also telling us that’s he’s been to Wishaw, North Lanarkshire for a haircut. Well done again Evan sticking to the guidelines 👌🏻
Why is he over emphasising that the washing machine is “brand spanking new”? Do people really care to see these things? I couldn’t care less what washing machine anyone has!

Reactions: 2
Oh 100%. You can go online to the booking page and as long as you answer the questions correctly, they won’t be asking for proof when you turn up for the vaccine. That or he’s signed up to be an NHS/vaccine volunteer just to get it. He’s a super spreader with his constant rule breaking - he should do to the bottom of the queue!!!!

Reactions: 2
Right how is wee arshole face getting a vacine? He is only twenty three doesn't do anything for anyone but himself👍😥i am totally confused. He is getting it done to get a covid passport? What a selfish wee man.

Disgusting lying like that🤬

This is shocking make me angry for people that are sick 🤬and need it? And that arshole is getting it?

Last edited:
He’s clearly pretended to be a carer! I am shocked he is online boasting! I also can’t believe the rational for doing it is for a covid passport! However he is entitled to it like everyone else and majority of the most vulnerable are now done!

He’s clearly pretended to be a carer! I am shocked he is online boasting! I also can’t believe the rational for doing it is for a covid passport! However he is entitled to it like everyone else and majority of the most vulnerable are now done!
We are not even at the under 50s yet! So no he shouldn't be getting it he's only 22 and I'm sure if he had underlying issues he would have told us. He's did nothing but break rules week in and week out for a year now.while everyone has suffered and can't see family. I personally think it's wrong and how they can just fill a form in no checks to see if they are really caring for people.

Did anyone else notice in today’s story that his full address and mobile number was on the parcel in the garage? 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.