Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I've just found her. Not sure why she had stopped showing on my feed. Glad to see all is normal ❤
She doesn’t show up in my feed any more either, but I just checked and am still following her! So it wasn’t just you wondering where she’d gone 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So it's official. Hope they can both move forward and be happy and the kids are still top priority.
She would have got more respect if she had admitted they were over when it was said in the press instead of making the press out to be liars after a story.

Reactions: 15
I've been watching documentaries of Hannah Hauxwell on YouTube recently. Now SHE was a proper daleswoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've been watching documentaries of Hannah Hauxwell on YouTube recently. Now SHE was a proper daleswoman.
I remember the farming series so well but do not remember her going to Europe until I just read it on Wiki. They are also on youtube so something to catch up with this week-end if it rains. Thanks for the reminder.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She would have got more respect if she had admitted they were over when it was said in the press instead of making the press out to be liars after a story.
Exactly. I found it really strange how defensive her fans were about it all, they obviously couldn’t bear their illusions to be shattered. It’s well known that she was seeing someone. Nothing wrong with that either but be honest about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Indeed she was, no swanning around in mini skirts and bangles for her, she was a real genuine farmer who grafted like a man.

Exactly. I found it really strange how defensive her fans were about it all, they obviously couldn’t bear their illusions to be shattered. It’s well known that she was seeing someone. Nothing wrong with that either but be honest about it.
It was all a bit too perfect though, this cosy family living together in harmony with all the kids helping out with no complaints, Clive always looked shattered to me and I imagine didn't have the energy to keep Amanda erm fulfilled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It was all a bit too perfect though, this cosy family living together in harmony with all the kids helping out with no complaints, Clive always looked shattered to me and I imagine didn't have the energy to keep Amanda erm fulfilled.
I think this is more common than some people think; anybody with a partner 20+ years older than them is likely to find themselves in a potential caring position when they're about 50 while their partner is increasingly frail. One of the Yorkshire farm episodes shows Clive trying to recover after a hip replacement - I'd imagine for a working couple in a really physical occupation like farming this is even more pronounced. Let alone throwing 6 or 7 children who still need pretty hands-on parenting into the mix, and a growing media career for the younger partner. It was bound to happen to them.

Reactions: 9