Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
03 April & she’s on her 3rd gifted holiday of the year 🙄 I realise most of my annoyance at it is envy that these people get so much stuff for free while the rest of us scrimp & save to go holiday but back to back gifted holidays is a bit braggy isn’t it.

Reactions: 4
03 April & she’s on her 3rd gifted holiday of the year 🙄 I realise most of my annoyance at it is envy that these people get so much stuff for free while the rest of us scrimp & save to go holiday but back to back gifted holidays is a bit braggy isn’t it.
As someone who hasn't been on holiday since 2017, she really needs to think these things through. Some people can barely afford to live, and she's shoving it in their faces

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just bloody greedy with all the gifted ‘work’ holidays, but more to the point of what pisses me off. What about the dog! I couldn’t constantly leave mine as they would be so sad. If she wants the free travelling life than don’t get another dog.
---
I used to love watching Ebony and David. Didn’t keep up with them as much after having Daisy, I wasn’t as interested in that content. Really sad to see what happened between them in the end. It must be about 6 years ago that I watched them regularly, I recall the ATMA release cos I was naïve back then and I bought two hoodies. I’m sure they were engaged? Did they never get married? Reading the thread it seems like maybe Ebony is unhappy with the path her life has taken, maybe she feels lost?
I think she gets bored quickly, makes decisions without thinking it through. Ultimately she’s young and hope she will figure out what she wants from life. I feel her and David maybe just grew apart, wanted different things. He seems more settled, Ebony strikes me as wanting to still be free to travel. I know David wanted the kids off social media by the time the kids were at school, maybe that was an issue between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see David’s answer to someone asking how he is and he answered it with a long reply about how loads of people have asked this, he’s grown and changed the past few years and I’m sure there was something about “truth” in there, whatever that may be about, obviously he answered it in a way he answers all his questions so not the most direct answer, I just saw no one on here mentioned it so went back and seen he’s deleted it!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see David’s answer to someone asking how he is and he answered it with a long reply about how loads of people have asked this, he’s grown and changed the past few years and I’m sure there was something about “truth” in there, whatever that may be about, obviously he answered it in a way he answers all his questions so not the most direct answer, I just saw no one on here mentioned it so went back and seen he’s deleted it!
Did anyone screenshot it? I missed it

Is that David in her story today?
Pretty sure it is yeah. You can see tattoos on his arm / he looks exactly the right build and at the end of the clip where Daisy finds a chocolate it sounds like she’s going to say ‘daddy look’ but it cuts off.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it is. Lovely that they can do things like that together still for the kids. Must be so hard having to share special days like Easter etc

Reactions: 6
At the same time, David has said he doesn't want to be filmed or put on the internet but she does find ways to film him on occassion, even if just glimpses.

I also feel a bit bad for the kids how a lovely day with both their parents needs to be filmed for content/money, nothing is done without the potential content in mind for Ebony. I wish she could just live in the moment and keep some things for themselves and not the viewers.

Pretty sure it is yeah. You can see tattoos on his arm / he looks exactly the right build and at the end of the clip where Daisy finds a chocolate it sounds like she’s going to say ‘daddy look’ but it cuts off.
missed this story what happened was it at Ebony’s house? Also she mentioned in her vlog that david was coming to pick up the sofa because he was moving house on Wednesday…..why she felt the need to let HER viewers know about his stuff like this is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

she also put his picture in the background of a story of Daisy yesterday and the other week on Mother’s Day he was in her story. I agree she keeps finding ways to put him on what reason I’ll never know

missed this story what happened was it at Ebony’s house?
They were outdoors walking somewhere, maybe a woodland area idk. I’m guessing one of them had set up a little Easter hunt for the kids ahead of time and Daisy found one of the treats. She went over to David who you could see in the corner of the shot from maybe the legs down - no face, and then the clip ended.

I personally don’t see anything wrong with the very small snippets of David on her Instagram… I truly think if he cared he would ask her not to. I’m not saying she isn’t doing it on purpose, I actually think it’s intentionally to let her audience know that they’re doing their best to co parent and it’s all amicable for the kids. Her kids will have to watch her content one day so it’s not like she can open up in a video about what’s going on.

Reactions: 4
At the same time, David has said he doesn't want to be filmed or put on the internet but she does find ways to film him on occassion, even if just glimpses.

I also feel a bit bad for the kids how a lovely day with both their parents needs to be filmed for content/money, nothing is done without the potential content in mind for Ebony. I wish she could just live in the moment and keep some things for themselves and not the viewers.
Unless she feels by putting him on there is some hope they would get back together?

I never post on here but it makes me sad that she has supported David financially so long and then as soon as he qualifies and makes his own money he leaves her. She must feel so used...
but also you have to remember that she lived with David’s family for so long to save up to buy a house and now David’s been kicked out of that house and seems like he gets nothing from it when she was only able to buy that house because of David’s family letting her live rent free for a few years

I personally don’t see anything wrong with the very small snippets of David on her Instagram… I truly think if he cared he would ask her not to. I’m not saying she isn’t doing it on purpose, I actually think it’s intentionally to let her audience know that they’re doing their best to co parent and it’s all amicable for the kids. Her kids will have to watch her content one day so it’s not like she can open up in a video about what’s going on.
The thing is, we don't know what's going on behind closed doors. We don't know if he's even watching her IG stories or vlogs to find out if he's been mentioned or captured, and most people, even relatives, might not think much of it.

I can't say Ebony is in the wrong here, but I can't say she's in the right. Yes, she's acknowledged that she's co-parenting, but it's not like there's been an actual explanation or any solid proof that he does or doesn't want to be on her IG. For all we know, he's 'okay' with small snippets and mentions but not with being fully in it as there is a huge difference.

There was one time after they had broken up where david walked into their house w his key which I found strange but if it works for them but I wouldn’t think any future partners they have would like that

There was one time after they had broken up where david walked into their house w his key which I found strange but if it works for them but I wouldn’t think any future partners they have would like that
I understand that him having a spare key to hers and her having a spare key to his might make sense in regards of the kids, but outside of an emergency (or 'ebony is away and daisy needs something for school' type thing), why use it? It only sets a precedent that it's acceptable and will only cause issues when Ebony inevitably moves on.

I understand that him having a spare key to hers and her having a spare key to his might make sense in regards of the kids, but outside of an emergency (or 'ebony is away and daisy needs something for school' type thing), why use it? It only sets a precedent that it's acceptable and will only cause issues when Ebony inevitably moves on.
I would also think it’s confusing for the kids which makes me wonder if they’ll get back together