Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love ebony, especially her singing videos and more earlier vlogs, however shes become so tone deaf

Reactions: 6
“Saw it 10 minutes ago..” No you didn’t Ebony, because that’s an “AD” so it’s planned content. She’s really lost her charm because she’s lost the authenticity… just like the jumping on the bouncy castle; she had time to set up her phone to record the nice family moment…..

Reactions: 3
“Saw it 10 minutes ago..” No you didn’t Ebony, because that’s an “AD” so it’s planned content. She’s really lost her charm because she’s lost the authenticity… just like the jumping on the bouncy castle; she had time to set up her phone to record the nice family moment…..
Also I don’t recall hearing or seeing her with a weekly pizza express.

Reactions: 2
Some of these ads she does like one for command the picture strip and saying she just has a daisy’s drawing on the fridge?? I have never seen her drawing in the fridge before. It’s all for the ad

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see the story she put up to be a wedding singer basically putting herself out there to be hired to sing at weddings or did I dream that lol. It was a while ago but I cant seem to find anything about it.
---
Ah scrape that just found it on google search.

Nope, she def did that, it wasn’t a dream!

Ive never really heard her sing, I skip all those stories & posts. Is she any good?

Ive never really heard her sing, I skip all those stories & posts. Is she any good?
I think she was when she first started- she had quite a unique sound. But now lots of women have the same tone and style 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

I found Ebony through her singing on YouTube, and I genuinely enjoyed her singing then. I don't listen to her covers on IG because I don't usually have my volume on or earbuds in to listen, but I probably would if they were full covers on YT.

Some of those questions and answers were alright, the coparenting ones some of us can relate, making friends later in life again very relatable and she answered quite well, dating ones I just felt like she wanted to tell us she’s dating.

Reactions: 3
Is she? That’s fairly speedy after the breakdown of a long long term relationship where you had two kids! But I guess it was reasonably clear things probably weren’t gona work out after they spent 6 months living apart prior to the split 🙈

Reactions: 4
Must be hard dating when you’re still so young and with 2 kids!
I think the actual going on dates bit is probably quite easy as she doesn’t have the kids half the week. But finding guys who want to get involved with someone who has two young kids is probably not the easiest!

Reactions: 5
I think the actual going on dates bit is probably quite easy as she doesn’t have the kids half the week. But finding guys who want to get involved with someone who has two young kids is probably not the easiest!
Has she confirmed that she is looking for a guy now then? I remember earlier in the thread speculation that she was dating women. Not judging just wondered because I'm a nosey cow