Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would Start a Thread for this Family Channel. Normally I dislike Family Channel’s but I genuinely think they are one of the best one’s On Youtube. Apologies if there’s already a thread but I have Checked and Haven’t Found One.

I actually quite like these two, although I think David will be moving right away from vlogs and I can’t see him allowing the kids to be in them once they reach school age. Ebony seems nice enough, I think once the kids are older she may struggle to find her niche, but she’s easy going and quite funny and I find her easy to watch. Didn’t like the fact she got Tilly the dog at 5 months pregnant then realised it was all too much when pregnant with Hudson 🤦🏻‍♀️That is a bug bear of mine! Poor Tilly ( although they claim she’s with a family member), just wait until the kids are older, then get your puppy.

I feel like it’s the case of ebony vlogging her day and just happens to show “cute” clips of the kids. Daisy and Hudson seem well looked after and both Ebony and David seem really sweet! nothing bad about them

Reactions: 2
I really wish Ebony would use other words rather than ‘super cute/so excited, super excited, so cute.

I love watching this family. I did follow Ebony way before she had the kids, but only watched sometimes. Was only after having my daughter I looked on YouTube and saw she was announcing her pregnancy with daisy and I’ve watched ever since. I do feel since David stepped down it’s not so much a family feel anymore if that makes sense and I do think once he has settled into his job properly, and the kids are in full time school he may want them out of the vlogs completely. I mean he might not, but I just have that feeling. Ebony may struggle without them. Nice enough family though, can’t fault them.

i didn’t know where to put this but i found myself watching a video of her today and she seems so sweet and genuine when it comes to daisy and hudson appearing in the blogs, she hates the idea of just shoving a camera in their faces, daisy and hudson are just normal little kids loving their lives who may just appear on ebony’s videos in the background or for a split second. this is what i feeel more comfortable with,

Cant stand her singing videos
Hi I’m new today here

Does anyone watch our tribe of many and the gents family ?
I find Sarah unconvincing and they make loads of money somewhere and the felts family the mom is so rude and has two adopted children and doesn’t give the time of day to one ..she’s so immature with her daughters friends too ..I mean pathetic

currently living apart from her insta story last night. Their having couple counselling.
That must be really hard for them. To be honest I got vibes around when he decided to stop being on camera that they weren’t doing great

Reactions: 1
That must be really hard for them. To be honest I got vibes around when he decided to stop being on camera that they weren’t doing great
Oh I agree, I actually really like watching ebony and the kids. So different from other families. But yes, although I do like David I did get that vibe as soon as he stepped away this would happen. I hope they can make it work though.

Anyone have screenshots of her insta? I knew they were on their way to ending things
No, didn’t think to. But it was a long post she explained she had had a lot of dms about it and hated seeing it so although she didn’t want to tell people she did. They don’t live together currently, lost who they were individually because they spend so much time together they forgot what each other liked etc something along those lines. But she did say they are together still just not living together, they need space basically.

Reactions: 3
No, didn’t think to. But it was a long post she explained she had had a lot of dms about it and hated seeing it so although she didn’t want to tell people she did. They don’t live together currently, lost who they were individually because they spend so much time together they forgot what each other liked etc something along those lines. But she did say they are together still just not living together, they need space basically.
Oh wow! Yeah I'm liking her less these days I feel like she trys to be very aesthetic with the kids now & isn't that down to earth anymore. And I think with David studying psychology he's problem going through some unesolved issues.

I always thought Ebony got bored easily, always wanting to move, then have the babies, maybe she’s just realised that life is pretty mundane for most with young children, you can’t easily throw it all in a do stuff on a whim. Hated when she got the dog without telling David, then got rid of her when it was too much. She does seem a bit immature to me🤷‍♀️.

I'm just wondering how will they maintain their separate lifestyles and hobbies whilst living together again? I don't think it's such a good idea. They seem to have a lot of free time for a couple with two young kids/toddlers.

I do feel like she tries to be this super friendly and relatable person but having had a look at her home account and how expensive her kids rooms were to furnish and decorate (£1k for a cot bed), I'd say she's just as unrelatable as the bigger influencers. She's also not clear with ads on her videos.

Last edited: