Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
On her insta story
nah that’s just no. David could’ve been the better person in that situation. I couldn’t imagine a woman my ex has known less than a year getting to spend Xmas day with my children, especially the first Xmas. And for her to use it as content playing stepmum. He must’ve got into a relationship pretty quickly after their spilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

5cumfvck

791AB075-4CB7-4352-8317-075C1F0A2D95.png
So that basically answers everyone’s question. I do feel sorry for her though as they obviously tried very hard to make it work!

Reactions: 16

HM92

This seems a bit teenage to me! All of a sudden she’s all about going out with friends and I’m not saying you can’t go out with friends when you’re a mum but her whole personality and interests seem to have completely changed! The question is whether the “new” her is the facade or the old her…

Reactions: 13

rainymorningreading

I’ve been reading the thread & maybe I’m going to come across a bit harsh but I’m finding her irritating now… I always really liked her because she didn’t feel like an influencer to me but currently she feels just like the people I specifically liked her for being different to if that makes sense? She seems attention seeking & coming across, dare I say it, self absorbed 🫣

Reactions: 12

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I feel like Ebony does an amazing job as a single mum anyway, but I can’t wait to see her thriving with someone who loves and appreciates her more than Deadbeat David who settled for a BTEC version of her.

• Heart

Bol85

VIP Member
Yeh, I think it’s quite normal to have your kids grandparents number, especially if they are doing some childcare. When you have kids, you forever tie yourself to another family. Even if you split up, those people are still your kids family who they will spend time with. And frankly, I’d want the number of everyone my kids were spending time with, just in case!

Ebony may have a better relationship with David’s parents than David himself. She split up with him, not them. My Grandma regularly met up coffee with my uncles ex-wife for 20+ years after their divorce (no kids involved) 🙈😂

Westeryonder21

That photo of her sucking in really annoyed me 😂 "used to be a good fit", they still are if you breathe out! She looks good without doing that, unless it's to show David how good she's doing since he's been gone and that she's "improved" herself in that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

bubbles?99

VIP Member
“No one gets into a relationship quicker than a man that needs a place to stay”😂😂 (I’m joking I’m sure David has his own place, hopefully anyway)😅

• Haha

Alicedownthehole

She’s said that she wants time to process and learn to live her new life before addressing this hands on and explaining everything to her following, which is understandable. He’s her only ever long term partner, she’s in her late 20’s suddenly alone which she’s never been before. She’s never lived her own life or ‘twenties’ like others have - always been overshadowed by David’s mental health concerns/addiction history. She’s trying new things and living life in a way she hasn’t ever had chance to before, allow it for a little while. She’ll soon settle into what she’s happy with in life.

Bol85

VIP Member
That’s always been my take on her - very restless. Searching for a perfect life, perfect aesthetic, perfect clothes, perfect kids. Anymore who uses the word dreamy to describe anything makes me eye roll 😂 I’ve always liked Ebony but I have always taken what she shows as their day to day with a pinch of salt. No-one has endless patience with their kids. No-ones life is that as that aesthetically pleasing with young kids. No-ones toddler is just a sweet little ball of fun. She never mentions the tantrums, the potty training, the fussy eating, the arguing with their siblings. She never mentions getting cross with them or the complete faff it is to leave the house in a morning for example.

It’s worth remembering it’s not real life. Clearly, things haven’t been all happy, rosey & beautiful as you’d probably assume from what she posts!

• Heart

Bol85

VIP Member
Oh dear, her expensive clothing line isn’t selling .. read the room Ebony, our fuel bills are gona be about £500 a month by December. I can’t afford a pair of £60 crop top.. £60?! £30 for an oversized tee?! £50 leggings?? The price is insane! I’m a regular exerciser & I’m currently exercising in 3 year old Nike leggings & a few tops I bought cheap from Sports Direct..!

• Heart

anonauntie

VIP Member
Hmm, I do get what she’s saying. And maybe she’s right, she needs to process everything before sharing there’s nothing wrong with that.
I don’t think her changing the house around, her body or getting a dog had anything to do with it she didn’t need his permission to do those things we don’t live in the dark ages. They previously stated being in lockdown got to them spending 24/7 with someone and with Very young children clearly took its toll on them and I’m sure many families parted ways the same way. They did try again however I do agree with most him moving out for 6 months wasn’t the right way about it. They could’ve gone on holiday alone, did more date nights (hard when you have children but again not impossible) it seems someone fell out of love which is hard for both to deal with, I personally don’t think ebony is happy she’s overcompensating for what she’s lost. The new friends, the gym/fitness, going out more, she’s trying to be a different person. David was always private but I do believe his counselling journey has also changed him. They’re both very different people to when they first started out, with new lives so it’s understandable if someone fell out of love.

Bol85

VIP Member
I def agree on the David thing but I imagine they are an exhausting matching pair. David always seemed to have his MH battles & got deep into therapy to the point of extreme in my opinion. I’m a big believer in therapy but when he chatted on about walking up & down the same 20 steps for over 2 hours, it’s getting a bit silly. I do understand that MH can be all encompassing but when it also becomes your entire personality online, I just don’t see how you are helping yourself in anyway. It just becomes a bit preachy & annoying.

I recon Ebony is living a much healthier life than he is. She has invested in her friendships, is making the most of opportunities coming her way, has got herself a normal job, does lots of sports to keep mentally & physically fit. He’s jumped straight into another serious relationship with someone who seems to have as many issues as he does. They must be the most intense couple imaginable 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bol85

VIP Member
How the hell does she afford to go to Dubai, Bali, Mauritius & Corfu in one year?! As a now single parent living in a pretty expensive part of the UK. No cost of living crisis for her is there.. I’m going to take a wild guess some of these will be ads.

Westeryonder21

Potentially she feels like she doesn't need to run anything past David as she likely makes more money and it's her money she is spending and she doesn't need "permission" necessarily to do that if their finances aren't linked.

Also, if she wanted a tummy tuck/book job but David didn't want her to and she got it anyway...so what? If it makes her feel happier with her body and it is her savings spent on it there is no issue IMO. If she was going off the rails changing ever last part of herself with a clear body dysmorphia issue than yeah but if it is just a self esteem issue with her saggy skin then who are we or David to judge her doing so.

I'd be more concerned about the constant decision changing and decorating/wanting to move houses every few years. That screams discontent. And the puppy after getting rid of a dog? Learn from your mistakes. I guess she thinks they made a mistake before and they are more suited to a dog now but I get the impression she doesn't feel bad for getting Tilly and discarding the dog when she felt it was inconveniant.

Bol85

VIP Member
Ehh, I probably would let my kid too 🤷🏼‍♀️ Kids get tummy ache, could be because of the heat, could just be too much ice cream or she’s been eating too many sugary treats in one day! So long as they haven’t been sick or got an upset stomach toilet wise .. what else do you do on holiday if they seem fine the next day? A splash in the pool isn’t gona hurt her or anyone else!

I do hate this ‘making memories with my humans’ .. you are literally on a beach at sunset for Instagram content 🙄 her posts don’t sound like it’s been all that dreamy to be honest. Perhaps the reality of a long haul holiday to a very hot country with two young kids & no partner to support you. She’s not known Jess for very long, I imagine it’s quite different to having David with her. Least she’s honest about it I suppose!

anonauntie

VIP Member
I don’t think we can look into David’s Instagram too much as it’s his professional one, so he will be posting generic things that people relate to and it would be frowned upon to bring personal matters up
this 🙌🏻 it’s his counselling page he will not be posting life updates or his own personal issues.

Aynonmus1234

Funny how David always wanted a private life and now with Ebony’s new office job she is likely going to be more private and David’s new girlfriend is full on content cteator posting all sorts of videos....its like the tables have turned 😂 its like he has gone back round full circle 😂 probably oh shit should of stuck w Ebony loool