Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she confirmed that she is looking for a guy now then? I remember earlier in the thread speculation that she was dating women. Not judging just wondered because I'm a nosey cow
she hasn’t been dating women? One of the questions asked was if she was part of the lgbt community and she said no she likes guys, the comments about her friendship were just banter basically. She’s dating men.

Reactions: 1
she hasn’t been dating women? One of the questions asked was if she was part of the lgbt community and she said no she likes guys, the comments about her friendship were just banter basically. She’s dating men.
I didn't say she was, what I was referring to was the speculation earlier in this thread that's all. Even if she was as long as she is happy and the kids are happy and safe then there's no issue.

I think the actual going on dates bit is probably quite easy as she doesn’t have the kids half the week. But finding guys who want to get involved with someone who has two young kids is probably not the easiest!
Yess totally agree! This is what I meant :)

I feel like it's a weird situation now because its almost like she's silenced by trying to not mess up the situation. I guess we'll never know what happened :unsure:

I think she should also be not wanting to share for her kids - they don’t really need to grow up with their parents dirty laundry on the internet! It’s not just about keeping David sweet.

Reactions: 7
Yeah we don't really need to know WHY they ended things, that's a personal issue and as said above, the kids don't need to be watching that back on the internet when they are older if Youtube is still around.

If it's all amicable then great, hope it continues to be as they find new partners and navigating that aspect of a break up with kids.

Reactions: 3
Yeah we don't really need to know WHY they ended things, that's a personal issue and as said above, the kids don't need to be watching that back on the internet when they are older if Youtube is still around.

If it's all amicable then great, hope it continues to be as they find new partners and navigating that aspect of a break up with kids.
I guess, but influencers really pick and choose what’s private and not. They share every detail of their lives including their kids but leave other things out. It just seems odd for her to be dating so quickly which makes me wonder the reason but anyway..

That post she made about Halley and Justin she has really turned towards the celeb side of things lol
she really has unfortunately.

just seen her story about daisy, is it normal for children to have infected teeth they need removing?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she really has unfortunately.

just seen her story about daisy, is it normal for children to have infected teeth they need removing?
I’ve only known it happen when the teeth are broken/damaged! I’m sure she said a while ago that she took Daisy to the dentist and she needed 5 fillings or something!

• Wow
I do have a 6 year who hates brushing her teeth but we do go to the dentist every 6 months. She did have a dummy for a while but we’ve not had any issues. Yes she eats sweets and drinks sugary drinks like most kids do, but to have that much teeth issues at her age seems quite extreme. I always got the impression daisy and Hudson had a good diet, brushed their teeth etc but of course I know all children are different. I probably wouldn’t document something like that though.
---
I’ve only known it happen when the teeth are broken/damaged! I’m sure she said a while ago that she took Daisy to the dentist and she needed 5 fillings or something!
yes I remember this too!

I will say sometimes poor teeth are genetic so I’m not going to get up in arms about it. My kid has never seen a dentist - he had no teeth until he was 18 months (nor did I) and then by the time he was due it was Covid. My sister has like 18 fillings and her kids are the same!

You can genetically have weaker enamel. Usually both kids or parents will also though not just the one child.
However, more often it is poor brushing or sweets/snacking and this tends to be traits passed down to kids as well via parents. I wonder if Ebony brushes their teeth as they do recommend brushing kids of their ages teeth for them at night (at least at night, or give them a quick go over after they have brushed themselves) if they have had that many fillings. It is a lot and isn't normal to have them removed at Daisy's age - although it is becoming more common with NHS dentistry failing.

Either way poor Daisy having to go through that.

You can genetically have weaker enamel. Usually both kids or parents will also though not just the one child.
However, more often it is poor brushing or sweets/snacking and this tends to be traits passed down to kids as well via parents. I wonder if Ebony brushes their teeth as they do recommend brushing kids of their ages teeth for them at night (at least at night, or give them a quick go over after they have brushed themselves) if they have had that many fillings. It is a lot and isn't normal to have them removed at Daisy's age - although it is becoming more common with NHS dentistry failing.

Either way poor Daisy having to go through that.
she can probably afford private dental if she needs to.

Her latest post about all turning up wearing the same thing - is it just me or are they not actually wearing the same thing? Yes they’re all in jeans but then again so are 75% of people! Just seems weird.

Reactions: 2
Actually clicked on her aff link for the purple H&M jumper as I really liked it, only to find that her Insta story is so heavily filtered that the jumper actually looks nothing like it in real life 🙃 it’s an awful bright Cadbury purple colour instead. FFS someone report her to ASA for false advertising 😂

• Wow
I DID THE SAME! & was really annoyed 😂 Did buy a pink one though but made sure to not use her aff link to buy it!

• Haha
The video interview with Daisy just highlighted the lack of privacy these kids have. Not that it wasn't cute, but creeps know her full name, may figure out where they live, potentially where they go to school etc as I'm sure she has done insta stories with them in uniform before. They will know her like and dislikes.
Yes, Daisy asked to do the interview but is it really consent. This is the issue family vloggers will have in the future IMO. Even if older Daisy doesn't care, she has been conditioned to consider it normal so it's a fuzzy line.

Reactions: 7
I know exactly where they live & what school she goes too. I lived in that area for a few years & so it’s not hard to work out.. she hasn’t shown their school logo to be fair but it’s easy enough from where their house is & the colour of the uniform!

• Sad
Reactions: 6