Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I absolutely dislike her content these days. She’s literally never shown a single second of interest in cars & she’s now on her second car ad in the space of 6 weeks. I don’t follow you to see you prance around in cars I’ll never be able to afford. I’m kinda gutted as I’ve always really like Ebony. I have similar aged kids & really related to most of her content. But I’ll be unfollowing if she keeps up this trend of posing in multiple jackets by concrete walls, advertising stuff I don’t believe she cares about & just constant ‘look at me with my amazing friends. They are so amazing, look how silly & hilarious we all are’.. 🥴

Reactions: 8
She done an ad for Vinted recently didn’t she? Well these are some of her recent reviews on there! How can she be paid to do an ad for them but not even send peoples things when they’ve paid for them! I like her but this pisses me off especially considering she is working with Vinted

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I noticed this the other day! I clicked her link to see what she was selling and the first thing I noticed was the terrible review score!

I’m not sure it was an ad though, I think she was just linking up her vinted account.

Reactions: 2
I noticed this the other day! I clicked her link to see what she was selling and the first thing I noticed was the terrible review score!

I’m not sure it was an ad though, I think she was just linking up her vinted account.
Never seen anyone with such a poor review on there.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I absolutely dislike her content these days. She’s literally never shown a single second of interest in cars & she’s now on her second car ad in the space of 6 weeks. I don’t follow you to see you prance around in cars I’ll never be able to afford. I’m kinda gutted as I’ve always really like Ebony. I have similar aged kids & really related to most of her content. But I’ll be unfollowing if she keeps up this trend of posing in multiple jackets by concrete walls, advertising stuff I don’t believe she cares about & just constant ‘look at me with my amazing friends. They are so amazing, look how silly & hilarious we all are’.. 🥴
she’s done car’s quite a few times, if I’m correct there was a trip that david was in and they were testing a car in that vlog it’s a few years back but I’m quite sure it’s not a recent thing.

She might do car ads but does anything in her regular content suggests she’s remotely interested in them? Why would I go buy an Audi because Ebony Day danced & giggled in one on Insta. What I’ll actually do is some research online & from those who are car enthusiasts. And on what planet can 99% of her followers afford these cars?! Its just alienating.

Reactions: 7
Okay so as someone who has planned things like this, you have to coordinate with other people. Like you text your family member saying ready, they give you 5 secs to start recording, and then they bring in the kids. Then you crop the waiting period. If you're the only adult, you've got to know they're coming and start filming as you hear movement. Also on android (couldn't speak for apple), you can make your settings keep the camera in last used mode (so video) and just swipe from a corner on your locked screen, so no unlocking necessary.

I know influencers get flack for it and I get why, but I know family members who wish they had those type of moments on video so sometimes it really is worth it.
But that’s the thing I can hardly see david coordinating with all that faff especially because they have broken up lol but it was strange how the kids and him were all bare foot so 🤷‍♂️

Must of been so awkward for her to have to wait for them to go back inside and put their shoes on especially in a house she lived in for years

She done an ad for Vinted recently didn’t she? Well these are some of her recent reviews on there! How can she be paid to do an ad for them but not even send peoples things when they’ve paid for them! I like her but this pisses me off especially considering she is working with Vinted

Noticed that she is also selling that hoodie she only brought in the past year or so I don’t get why tbh when I buy clothes I think about what I would wana keep for years to come especially because she seems like she is into fashion + she could save for her daughter

Oh god, her latest story makes me feel a bit nauseous. I’m pretty relaxed with my kids taking risks & being adventurous but these kids scooting way ahead of her, on the right hand side of the road into what would be oncoming traffic. It looks quiet but roads like that are deadly for cars going to fast. 😭 even if they met a car going a sensible speed, meet Daisy round that bend & she’s going over the top of any car. 😭

Reactions: 3
I never post on here but it makes me sad that she has supported David financially so long and then as soon as he qualifies and makes his own money he leaves her. She must feel so used...

I never post on here but it makes me sad that she has supported David financially so long and then as soon as he qualifies and makes his own money he leaves her. She must feel so used...
I’m sure it’s not that black and white. We will never know if that was a factor or not

She was starting to grate on me a bit tbh, but showing she has friends and most of them are people she has met recently is quite what’s the word, real! As an adult it is harder to make friends and even keep friends, she had mentioned a lot how she had spent 24/7 with David and lost herself. As anyone would! So seeing this side of her, isn’t new, she just couldn’t be that person before. Having kids does make you lose your identity a bit it’s true, and being in a relationship were your constantly in each others pockets would get a bit much. They lived together, both worked from home, will make or break you. She’s just living, there’s no harm in that.

Reactions: 4
I’d enjoy it more if all her friends weren’t also influencers trying to sell me a £400,000 car. Or a very expensive trip to Dubai. Or Lapland. But honestly, maybe it’s just me. She’s turned fully into an beige influencer like bff Jess & it’s just not vibe.

I do feel sorry for her though, to me, she seems really sad underneath all the OTT posts about her new bestie. And I’m sure she is, breaking up with the father of your kids is rough. She now has to share them every single week for the rest of their childhood. It would break my heart!

Reactions: 4
breaking up with the father of your kids is rough. She now has to share them every single week for the rest of their childhood. It would break my heart!
It's also hard for the father too and there are alot of male suicides as a result that are not spoken about, especially when it comes to child maintenance demands and refusal of contact for no reasonable reason.

I've met many through my work and voluntary position. it is very tough to see sometimes.

Last edited:
Oh shocking. Her latest holiday is also gifted. God forbid her friends organised her a birthday holiday just because it’s a special birthday & they wanted to treat her. It must be such a different world to live in - I really fancy a holiday, who should I contact to get one for free? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I used to love watching Ebony and David. Didn’t keep up with them as much after having Daisy, I wasn’t as interested in that content. Really sad to see what happened between them in the end. It must be about 6 years ago that I watched them regularly, I recall the ATMA release cos I was naïve back then and I bought two hoodies. I’m sure they were engaged? Did they never get married? Reading the thread it seems like maybe Ebony is unhappy with the path her life has taken, maybe she feels lost?

I used to love watching Ebony and David. Didn’t keep up with them as much after having Daisy, I wasn’t as interested in that content. Really sad to see what happened between them in the end. It must be about 6 years ago that I watched them regularly, I recall the ATMA release cos I was naïve back then and I bought two hoodies. I’m sure they were engaged? Did they never get married? Reading the thread it seems like maybe Ebony is unhappy with the path her life has taken, maybe she feels lost?
They were engaged but then she fell pregnant with Daisy, they put the wedding off and they had only just started planning again when she fell pregnant with Hudson, at which point they said they were in no hurry IIRC