Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder how her other bestie Lucie feels about it all. She was always her bestie. All the trips & days out Ebony went on without David were with Lucie. She got to go on the influencer trips. Suddenly, it’s now all Jess. Obviously, totally normal to have several close friends but she’s deffo very attached to Jess right now.

I think they are legit friends but I also think this attachment is Ebony trying to fill the David shaped hole in her life. I guess it’s a pretty common breakup reaction to be fair.

Reactions: 3
She talked in the podcast about having an ex where she felt like he stopped her from being friends with others or bad mouthed her friends. Not sure if she was talking about David though although I can’t exactly see him being like this. She also said at times she felt bad for going out w her friends and leaving her partner I think it was more her then him tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The amount she is plugging PLT in her stories is it’s like she is trying to be the next Molly Mae 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think shes close with jess and they live near eachother in the same town were as lucie lives far

Again with kind of putting David in her stories on the background she couldn’t just enjoy the moment w her kids without having to video & post it. By the looks of it he was at his parents house w kids

I just thought I wonder if/when Ebony meets someone, do we she would have another baby with said person?
I wouldn’t have thought so. Not with the amount of money she’s spent on surgery/constantly in the gym trying to get her body how she wants it after having kids.

Reactions: 4
I think that’s a tough call. She had her kids quite young really. Not super young but younger than a lot of people do these days & certainly younger than a lot of her fellow influencers. Obviously, she hoped she’d going get forever with David. If she met someone in the next couple years who didn’t have their own kids & wanted them, maybe it wouldn’t be out of the question. I imagine she really didn’t see herself doing so but life changes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m absolute done having kids as my life is now but if something changed, I wouldn’t rule it out.

She has said many times she doesn’t want anymore children so even if she did meet someone I doubt she would have another.

Doesn’t she have endometriosis? I remember her saying the doctor told her to start trying for a baby a few years ago

I agree like many mummy influencers she is sadly obsessed with a flat stomach
Yep which is why I think no matter how hard david tried that world wasn’t for him although judging by her story yesterday seems like they get on and she mentioned in the podcast she’s never been in a toxic relationship before

Again with kind of putting David in her stories on the background she couldn’t just enjoy the moment w her kids without having to video & post it. By the looks of it he was at his parents house w kids
I always wonder how she gets the exact moment too almost like it’s planned/staged. I mean if I was to get my phone out, unlock it and faff around w the camera the moment I needed would be gone
---
She also did a video ‘what does my body look like after pregnancy?’ And she said she wasn’t bothered if her stomach didn’t go back to the way it was lol she was such a different person then

Last edited:
Ebony has gone full irritating influencer of late but I don’t begrudge her the tummy tuck. She works her ass off in the gym but she had a real bad case of lose skin from how massive she got carrying Hudson. I work my ass of in the gym too & it’d be so frustrating to have constant lose skin just hanging there. I wouldn’t care if I had a non flat stomach because of my shape or weight but lose skin just hangs & will never go away. If I had the cash, I’d have done the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ebony has gone full irritating influencer of late but I don’t begrudge her the tummy tuck. She works her ass off in the gym but she had a real bad case of lose skin from how massive she got carrying Hudson. I work my ass of in the gym too & it’d be so frustrating to have constant lose skin just hanging there. I wouldn’t care if I had a non flat stomach because of my shape or weight but lose skin just hangs & will never go away. If I had the cash, I’d have done the same.
I’ve had 2 big babies (8lbs 9oz and then 9lbs 2oz) and both very tall. I’m currently losing extra weight that I gained during pregnancy and in the last year after having my second and I know I’ll have lots of loose skin on my tummy because that’s where I carry the most of my weight. If I was lucky enough to have the money in the future I’d get rid of it in a heartbeat. But gotta save for that house to buy in 30 years first 😂😳 I don’t begrudge her spending her money on the surgery either, it’s a valid thing to spend on and ultimately it’s her money so as long as her children have their needs met (which they do and beyond)

This whole girls night thing every 5 seconds I feel she wouldn’t of been able to do it hat david been around lol

I always wonder how she gets the exact moment too almost like it’s planned/staged. I mean if I was to get my phone out, unlock it and faff around w the camera the moment I needed would be gone
---
She also did a video ‘what does my body look like after pregnancy?’ And she said she wasn’t bothered if her stomach didn’t go back to the way it was lol she was such a different person then
Okay so as someone who has planned things like this, you have to coordinate with other people. Like you text your family member saying ready, they give you 5 secs to start recording, and then they bring in the kids. Then you crop the waiting period. If you're the only adult, you've got to know they're coming and start filming as you hear movement. Also on android (couldn't speak for apple), you can make your settings keep the camera in last used mode (so video) and just swipe from a corner on your locked screen, so no unlocking necessary.

I know influencers get flack for it and I get why, but I know family members who wish they had those type of moments on video so sometimes it really is worth it.