Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear her and her kids are aaaaaalways sick! Is this normal? Genuinely asking as I don’t have kids and I’m rarely ill!
I mean I’m ill a lot because I have a compromised immune system, but my kid never catches anything 😂 he’s got the immune system of a rhino. I know he’s a rare species though as most kids in his class do seem to get sick regularly with colds and tummy bugs.

Yes, it’s completely normal to be fair. I have a 5 year old & a 2 year old and we are CONSTANTLY ill. Colds, coughs, tummy bugs, ear infections, chest infections, tonsillitis, covid, chicken pox .. we’ve even had flu this year 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nursery is a breeding ground & the first couple years of school isn’t much better. Kids immune systems grow the more they are exposed to viruses. We stopped them being exposed to anything on & off for over a year cos of covid. So younger kids in particular haven’t become as robust as they should be at this point.

Honestly, it’s fckn exhausting. They tag team illness & then pass it on to you. I can only hope by the time they are kinda 7 or 8, they’ll be a lot less germy!

Reactions: 3
Says she’s got tonsillitis and then next slide she’s having mini eggs and a hot chocolate? Consider yourself lucky if you think that’s tonsillitis. Babe, you’ve got a sore throat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Says she’s got tonsillitis and then next slide she’s having mini eggs and a hot chocolate? Consider yourself lucky if you think that’s tonsillitis. Babe, you’ve got a sore throat
My thoughts exactly. Tonsillitis I'm lucky to even get water down, worst thing!

David has been posting more pics of himself and sharing more of his personal life, it’s like he couldn’t do that when he was w Ebony. Maybe he felt he couldn’t completely be himself when w her
---
Listening to her most recent cover in light of what happened between her and David

Reactions: 1
Has he? I follow David & he just posts extremely reflective posts on the mind, mental health, weird retreats he goes on.. his job basically. I’ve not seen much about his personal life?

I do feel sorry for her in terms of their relationship. No matter what went down, your relationship breaking down in your late 20’s with two kids involved is really rough. The idea of not spending half my week with my kids is not one I want to entertain. Them having a part of life I have nothing to do with would kill me. Plus, dating & finding a new love is so much harder with kids I’m sure..

• Sad
I’ve dipped out of her videos for so long, last one I saw was she got a puppy and I just watched her latest one and she says she’s not no pets??? What happened to the dog!

She said in her latest one when the cat was with her that she didn’t have any pets? Very confused to where the dog is
Are you sure that was her latest video you watched? Maybe an old one came up and you watched that, she definitely still has the dog

Patiently waiting for her to mentioned anything to do with David on her podcast with Jess the good vibes club 😂 and she did very briefly also in her new vlog too every vlog seems like she mentions him lol

Omg just noticed this! I would of thought he might still want to follow her to see what his kids are up to when they are not w him but I guess he just really didn’t want to see her/is over her. I am actually happy for him, it must of been hard to have to move out, find somewhere new to live, make sure your earning enough to pay for everything alone.

Reactions: 4
This new friendship with this Jess girl just seems like a business deal to me. Either that or they’re about to come out

Reactions: 1