Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her BFF posted how she is going to support Ebony with the kids etc like really? Nothing to do with the all expenses paid trip and Instagram content then??

Also I was wondering how Ebony would manage to go on her own and take all the pictures. Good on David for not giving two shits about this stuff he could of easily gone had he stayed w her but it just goes to show he is not about all that materialistic stuff…what a great human
---

She never use to be one to post bikini pictures either not sure if she is trying to make David jealous 😂

Reactions: 7
Im Surprised David allowed the children to be filmed it sounds like a lot of the trip content is based on them. But I suppose although he can have his say, he has no choice. I hope one day soon Daisy decides she doesn’t want to be filmed anymore, because ebony always said if the children didn’t want to she wouldn’t.

Reactions: 6
David always said he didn’t want Daisy filmed once she started school, shame Ebony seems to think it’s fine showing her, especially as she seems a very sensitive child.

Reactions: 10
She obviously wasn’t going to stop. Pre-this breakup, her kids were her main content. I do think she films less of them these days but I suspect that’s more just because they are at school all day & with David half the week.

It must be a real conflict of interest between them if he still feels strongly they shouldn’t be posted online anymore.

Reactions: 5
I understand why David didn’t go on this trip and could of been a reason as to why they broke up, I think if he would of gone they probably would of wanted to film the perfect family thing even if he said he didn’t want to do it, I mean look at how many times she posted him on her Instagram even though he didn’t like it. I can’t imagine him being on this trip to be honest with cameras around all day and no privacy.
---
I don’t really understand the fulfilment in it all either
---
I also haven’t seen Ebony do anything like this before in years so if she is planning on moving in this direction then clearly David’s lifestyle and hers wouldn’t match. I just feel sorry for the kids they are getting no say in it. I remember when they had Insta accounts for Daisy but removed it as they wanted it to be her choice when she grew up

Reactions: 1
Can believe she paid £35 for that t shirt and now she linking it for everyone to buy wtfff just go to H&M and get it for £7

Reactions: 3
Daisy up all night with a tummy ache but let’s her swim in the pool 🙄 bleeping idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ehh, I probably would let my kid too 🤷🏼‍♀️ Kids get tummy ache, could be because of the heat, could just be too much ice cream or she’s been eating too many sugary treats in one day! So long as they haven’t been sick or got an upset stomach toilet wise .. what else do you do on holiday if they seem fine the next day? A splash in the pool isn’t gona hurt her or anyone else!

I do hate this ‘making memories with my humans’ .. you are literally on a beach at sunset for Instagram content 🙄 her posts don’t sound like it’s been all that dreamy to be honest. Perhaps the reality of a long haul holiday to a very hot country with two young kids & no partner to support you. She’s not known Jess for very long, I imagine it’s quite different to having David with her. Least she’s honest about it I suppose!

Reactions: 10
Daisy up all night with a tummy ache but let’s her swim in the pool 🙄 bleeping idiot
Tummy ache isn’t the same as tummy upset, ache could be anything even anxiety. Upset however if she had said that then I agree.

Tummy ache isn’t the same as tummy upset, ache could be anything even anxiety. Upset however if she had said that then I agree.
I would’ve probably not let her swim that day incase it caused a stitch while she was in the water

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ehh, I probably would let my kid too 🤷🏼‍♀️ Kids get tummy ache, could be because of the heat, could just be too much ice cream or she’s been eating too many sugary treats in one day! So long as they haven’t been sick or got an upset stomach toilet wise .. what else do you do on holiday if they seem fine the next day? A splash in the pool isn’t gona hurt her or anyone else!

I do hate this ‘making memories with my humans’ .. you are literally on a beach at sunset for Instagram content 🙄 her posts don’t sound like it’s been all that dreamy to be honest. Perhaps the reality of a long haul holiday to a very hot country with two young kids & no partner to support you. She’s not known Jess for very long, I imagine it’s quite different to having David with her. Least she’s honest about it I suppose!

Daisy was probably very tired due to the long filming day plus sugary treats had. I think also she must of been planning this trip w David initially but then he quickly realised it wasn’t the life he wanted quite a bold move as I know lots of people would of loved this an all inclusive trip etc. but good on him for knowing what’s good for him

Still confused as to if Jess & Gabriel conte are Davis’s or Ebony’s friends, Jess liked David’s recent post + I think david and them are all Christian so who knows 🤷

Probably both? My husband and I have loads of joint friends.. in fact, I don’t have many friends who my aren’t my husbands friends as well! Just kinda happens after 10 years together 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just because they’ve split, doesn’t mean their friends have taken sides. You can remain friends with both or at the very least, still be friendly on social media! Unless one of them really hurt the other by cheating or something, then I guess you might take sides! But we dont know any details..

Im guessing the split is mutual maybe just grown apart but still friends. It’s much nicer if this happens, especially for the kids.

The fact they still have the same friends shows it was a mutual spilt and probably another reason why she hasn’t spoken about it yet.

She keeps mentioning him in vlogs/Insta stories by his first name normally people just say the kids dad

She keeps mentioning him in vlogs/Insta stories by his first name normally people just say the kids dad
I personally don’t think this is odd? We all know who David is and would be weirder imo if she started referring to him as ‘the dad’

Reactions: 8
Yes, I think it would be odd, he was a huge part of her online life and obviously will be forever as they have the kids. Both of them seem quite level headed and I can’t see them having huge bust ups 🤷‍♀️ although I guess you never know! They just seem quite kind and we’re best friends so hopefully they can keep that to some degree.

I swear her and her kids are aaaaaalways sick! Is this normal? Genuinely asking as I don’t have kids and I’m rarely ill!