Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her post about Jess’s journal. I’m so confused are Jess and Gabriel ebony’s friends or David’s??

Reactions: 1
Has she removed all things tummy tuck related from her Instagram or were they never there to begin with??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her latest stories of the gifted car. Could her writing be any smaller so you can’t tell it’s gifted?

• Angry
I’m really not a fan of this new BFF of hers. Ebony was always a really relatable influencer & not too extreme with ads/gifts & the really boring/dull influencer stuff. Now she’s teamed up with this Jess, it’s just wall to wall stories & posts of her in different outfits against a wall. No-one needs that many bloody coats & jackets! And loads of stupid posing & ads. She always used to put up a little story saying an ad is coming up, thanks for the support. Now, just gifted this & gifted that.

Really turning me off her to be honest.

Reactions: 9
I don't really like her new style either, looks really chavvy. She just looks like any other influencer now. She used to wear cute floral dresses which suited her more.

Reactions: 7
I think her whole changing her body could of been because that’s what all the social media people are doing and she is trying hard to keep up, even her friend Jess got some tummy injections no wonder david didn’t want a bar of that world!!!! 😂

Reactions: 4
I could tell that she took the pictures of david down in her house in her latest vlog…she was showing what new pictures was put up seems like she moved on fast
---

I’m really not a fan of this new BFF of hers. Ebony was always a really relatable influencer & not too extreme with ads/gifts & the really boring/dull influencer stuff. Now she’s teamed up with this Jess, it’s just wall to wall stories & posts of her in different outfits against a wall. No-one needs that many bloody coats & jackets! And loads of stupid posing & ads. She always used to put up a little story saying an ad is coming up, thanks for the support. Now, just gifted this & gifted that.

Really turning me off her to be honest.
They call it a photo shoot like it’s some big set up and getting content all in one day and posting it later just makes it so fake and not seem realistic. I wonder if all this fakeness, her changing her body, her putting david on stories and posts from time to time is what caused them to break up

I could tell that she took the pictures of david down in her house in her latest vlog…she was showing what new pictures was put up seems like she moved on fast
---
I don’t think that means she’s moving on fast, if I’d broken up with my partner I wouldn’t want to look at happy photos of us everyday and I’d probably take them down straight away

Yea, I agree with that. I’d have the photos down pronto 😭

I think they probs both just grew into different people. Looking at David’s therapy page, he’s quite spiritual & seems very focused on the deeper meaning of life. A deeper understanding of your mind. Finding beauty & peace within yourself. Ebony seems to find her happiness in much more materialistic things. Nothing at all wrong with that but it’s quite a clash of interests. Ebony’s all about the next content or ad for Instagram & he’s all about finding inner peace by walking up & down the same 20 steps for 3 hours.. 😂

I can’t she has time to go gym during the day. YouTubers have SO much time I can’t imagine her having the time to do that in a 9-5 job. I think they make to much money for the amount of effort put in I mean posting on Instagram and getting paid to do it hardly rocket science. I wish I had the time to go gym during the day. I know people who struggle to pick their kids up because of work

Reactions: 9
I can’t she has time to go gym during the day. YouTubers have SO much time I can’t imagine her having the time to do that in a 9-5 job. I think they make to much money for the amount of effort put in I mean posting on Instagram and getting paid to do it hardly rocket science. I wish I had the time to go gym during the day. I know people who struggle to pick their kids up because of work
I count myself as insanely lucky because I can work while my kids are at school, but I don’t get to do anything else? Surely if she also is not having to do the whole school run half the week she could go then?

I count myself as insanely lucky because I can work while my kids are at school, but I don’t get to do anything else? Surely if she also is not having to do the whole school run half the week she could go then?
This is what I mean her life is hardly stressful with all that time on her hands

I remember she said before Christmas she was recording lots of Christmas covers and how productive she felt what happened to them? Clearly too much time on her hands

Yeh, she’d already said she was going to Dubai for ‘work’ 🙄 it’s a tough job isn’t it. This new BFF of hers has done alright getting to know Ebony hasn’t she. Presumably David was meant to be on this family trip so she was able to invite her mate in his place!