Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading the thread & maybe I’m going to come across a bit harsh but I’m finding her irritating now… I always really liked her because she didn’t feel like an influencer to me but currently she feels just like the people I specifically liked her for being different to if that makes sense? She seems attention seeking & coming across, dare I say it, self absorbed 🫣

Reactions: 12
I’ve been reading the thread & maybe I’m going to come across a bit harsh but I’m finding her irritating now… I always really liked her because she didn’t feel like an influencer to me but currently she feels just like the people I specifically liked her for being different to if that makes sense? She seems attention seeking & coming across, dare I say it, self absorbed 🫣
100% agree with you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here, I’m unsure how to word this because I know Ebony isn’t entitled to announce her break up with David to her followers, but I just find it so bizarre how she’s gone about the situation she’s in.
Out of no where she’s started casually talking about the kids being at David’s with no explanation as to why David and her aren’t living together anymore. No wonder people are asking questions.
It’s like she just expects her followers to know they’ve split even though she hasn’t actually told them?

((edited to add unless I’ve missed something and she actually has announced it, if that’s the case ignore me)) 🤣
I agree it’s like she wants everyone to know but to not say anything herself. Tbh she doesn’t seem too cut up about the break up lol

it’s sad because they seemed like they had no issues for the first good few years which made us all think they would last. David was so understanding of her and she even said if she could have babies due to her health condition then it wasn’t a deal breaker for david and he would still stick by her so I can’t think of what on earth went wrong

Reactions: 2
It happens. I broke it off with my boyfriend of 7 years & fiancé of 2 years when I was 26. We were the perfect couple on paper, by each other sides through some trauma & some health issues etc. Everyone was really shocked when we split. But we just grew apart. I don’t even know why. I just realised I’d fallen out of love with him. I still liked him, I still loved him even but I wasn’t in love with him, no matter how hard I tried. It was pretty heartbreaking but thankfully no kids involved. I get the impression that’s what might have happened here. They got together & had kids pretty young. They’ve both grown up & into different people. And no-ones done anything wrong in that, it just happens.

Ebony has said they’ve split. She put it in a story a week or so ago asking people to stop asking her questions while she processes the fact the future she had planned with David being over.

View attachment 1849168So that basically answers everyone’s question. I do feel sorry for her though as they obviously tried very hard to make it work!
Here, for all those confused.

Reactions: 3
Her story of Hudson hugging strangling the dog is making me cringe so much. Poor dog. People so underestimate how stressful that can be for a dog until it’s too late and then the dog has bitten.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here, I’m unsure how to word this because I know Ebony isn’t entitled to announce her break up with David to her followers, but I just find it so bizarre how she’s gone about the situation she’s in.
Out of no where she’s started casually talking about the kids being at David’s with no explanation as to why David and her aren’t living together anymore. No wonder people are asking questions.
It’s like she just expects her followers to know they’ve split even though she hasn’t actually told them?

((edited to add unless I’ve missed something and she actually has announced it, if that’s the case ignore me)) 🤣
She can claim it's because she wants to keep some things private / for the kids but then happily falls into the family vlogger trap of showing them when they're crying / having a tantrum or walking around in their nappy which they might not want online when they're older :(

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t even uploaded her Lapland part 2, she will probably go straight into the Dubai vlog w no explanation at all

And if David has asked to to take all the videos down of him in it then she won’t be left w much of a channel lol

Reactions: 1
I do find it kinda strange though how they were both living in David’s parents house for a good feed years so that they could save up to buy a home and now david had to be the one to leave their home not her - she wouldn’t of most certainly not been able to afford the house had it not been for David & his parents

Maybe it was his decision. Maybe he doesn’t want to be there anymore. Or maybe she was a witch & kicked him out twice 🙈 who knows!

But, while living with David’s parents maybe have afforded them a deposit, it’s Ebony’s work & income that allowed them to get a mortgage in the first place. David wasn’t working when they moved. You can’t get a mortgage without a regular income. So, from an outside perspective, it appears they’ve both made a fairly equal contribution to being able to jointly own a house..

Got my popcorn ready for a life update from her 👀😂

I was nosying on his Insta & I’m all for therapy but wow. 3 hours of walking meditation by walking 20 steps back & forth on repeat.. I mean it’s something. Could you not just go for a 3 hour walk where you actual keep walking forwards?!

• Haha
Maybe it was his decision. Maybe he doesn’t want to be there anymore. Or maybe she was a witch & kicked him out twice 🙈 who knows!

But, while living with David’s parents maybe have afforded them a deposit, it’s Ebony’s work & income that allowed them to get a mortgage in the first place. David wasn’t working when they moved. You can’t get a mortgage without a regular income. So, from an outside perspective, it appears they’ve both made a fairly equal contribution to being able to jointly own a house..

Got my popcorn ready for a life update from her 👀😂

I was nosying on his Insta & I’m all for therapy but wow. 3 hours of walking meditation by walking 20 steps back & forth on repeat.. I mean it’s something. Could you not just go for a 3 hour walk where you actual keep walking forwards?!
he was working as a music manager according to her I think at his own company and had a company house thing and continued this after they moved out so he defo had his own money

your post is soooo funny more please 😂

Weren’t they renting before buying? I remember her pregnancy announcement and I’m sure it was a little rented flat? They bought not long after so they’ve owned two houses.

I do find it kinda strange though how they were both living in David’s parents house for a good feed years so that they could save up to buy a home and now david had to be the one to leave their home not her - she wouldn’t of most certainly not been able to afford the house had it not been for David & his parents
The poster below your post makes some excellent points. But also because there’s children involved I’d imagine it makes the house slightly more complicated, and it looks like Ebony is maintaining responsibility for most of the childcare so I think that will also play a part in why she’s stayed in the house. They have to provide a roof until the youngest is 18 and then I guess they’ll make a decision about the house or Ebony will have bought David out.

The poster below your post makes some excellent points. But also because there’s children involved I’d imagine it makes the house slightly more complicated, and it looks like Ebony is maintaining responsibility for most of the childcare so I think that will also play a part in why she’s stayed in the house. They have to provide a roof until the youngest is 18 and then I guess they’ll make a decision about the house or Ebony will have bought David out.
she actually said in her latest vlog that she has the kids for half the week and david the other but she didn’t go into any specifics about why, her explanation of it was over before I even had time to enjoy my snacks

She’s always liked Niall, I can recall her posting about him a few times. Didn’t she meet him once? Or am I just imaging that..

I don’t think she would of ever posted this if she was still with David I’m not sure if it’s just to make him jealous lol but I find it so cringe with people with a following post about other people worth a following in this way. He clearly knows about her through previous encounters

Reactions: 3
She’s always been like that about niall, a couple of years ago he did a YouTube (I could be wrong) where he rated singers covering his songs and she was one of them. She’s mentioned him a fair few times even when she was with David.