Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange how she posts about her best friend’s new wellness planner does a reel of her using it but doesn’t talk about why it is good and what good it has done for her. Makes me wonder if she even uses it at all or if it’s just for show…

Reactions: 2
Well thats that then? Kids going to “ daddys house “
I just hope the two littlens are okay, its tough when parents split!

Reactions: 6
Well thats that then? Kids going to “ daddys house “
I just hope the two littlens are okay, its tough when parents split!
I don’t understand why she is announcing like this. It’s like she is trying to brush past the fact they broke up like it never happened and on to the next thing

Reactions: 3
She’s said that she wants time to process and learn to live her new life before addressing this hands on and explaining everything to her following, which is understandable. He’s her only ever long term partner, she’s in her late 20’s suddenly alone which she’s never been before. She’s never lived her own life or ‘twenties’ like others have - always been overshadowed by David’s mental health concerns/addiction history. She’s trying new things and living life in a way she hasn’t ever had chance to before, allow it for a little while. She’ll soon settle into what she’s happy with in life.

Reactions: 11
I saw her story about the kids going to daddy’s house and I came on here to see if there was a thread about her. Tbh I’m a little shock they have split up. I did notice that she was out and about more…I feel really sorry for the kids and both of them. It must of been a hard thing to split up. Tbh (like others have said) I think 6 month split didn’t help things. I couldn’t ever imagine doing that with my husband and children. I understand having two kids in lockdown must of been hard but I think surely going on holiday together without the kids or some dates night would have been better…who knows.
Anyway, I think coparenting life is hard one to navigate. You go from single parent to being completely free when the dad has the kids. It’s two extremes so I think that’s why we are seeing two totally different personalities on ebony’s social media.

I certainly don’t begrudge her all the time she needs to process it before publicly discussing it. She’s already confirmed they’ve split in a story the other day where she addressed that she’d had a billion questions about it and needs some time.

She’s def not had a normal 20’s. They had kids young by todays standards & no-one expects to be a single parent of two kids before they are 30! Her life just got far more complicated. And I’d genuinely be heartbroken to miss half of my young kids life every week. Just thinking about it makes me feel so sad. She’ll have to miss part of theirs forever now. While it gives you some freedom, it’s also really tit. They won’t be with her every Christmas. David seems to have different ideas about sharing the kids online, that could get tricky..

3C189453-4460-4708-A5DD-8B9474720519.png

I hope this is because she’s going somewhere for work etc, not just because it’s easier for her 🙄 that puppy is 6/7 months old, she can’t be getting sick of it yet 😅

Reactions: 5
There was clearly no questions aboutt who got keep buddy then...and clearly it was her choice to get him in the first place

I still don't understand how she is paying for everything on her own mortgage, dog day care, kids, 4-5 holidays for for this year, gym etc especially with her business and cost of living rising

The Dubai trip is work, fully paid for I imagine. I suspect most of the others might too. I have no idea how she affords the mortgage on her own though. But David wasn’t working when they moved so clearly, she can. Guess she does enough ads to fund herself each month 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she was quite smart with money early on when her vlogs were very popular..

Reactions: 1
Tbf on her she isn’t one to spend on designer, or waste money on crap. So any money she has earned I’d assume she’s been smart with, she has owned two properties now (I’m sure the last one they bought I could be wrong) the holidays it’s not like she’s been on loads over the years the recent it was paid for and I’d think the Dubai one is work related too. She does a lot of ads, I don’t think youtube earns her a lot not anymore most of her income is Instagram.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why david was left with nothing I mean he had to move out financially could of been difficult for him whereas she got the house and everything. Plus I found it weird how in one of her recent vlogs he walked in a his key so who knows what is actually going on. I would of thought he would be entitled to some of the house esp in these Financial times

I just don’t understand why david was left with nothing I mean he had to move out financially could of been difficult for him whereas she got the house and everything. Plus I found it weird how in one of her recent vlogs he walked in a his key so who knows what is actually going on. I would of thought he would be entitled to some of the house esp in these Financial times
sadly, the law isn't as straightforward as people think...especially when not married

David seems like a nice guy. Even at the bitter end of a relationship, you put your kids first. It’s their home, near their school. Even if he owned half the house, he’s putting their security & well-being first as they navigate this big change in their little lives. Good for him.

If he owns even part of the house legally, she’ll be able to buy him out eventually if she can afford it. If not, she’ll probably have to sell and give him his portion of the money he’s owed. They aren’t married & I know I was really surprised how little the law protects unmarried couples. There is far, far less legal protection than married!

I get putting the kids security first but since he wasnt working for a while it would seem he has less money then her. I mean I think she would be able to move out and afford to live on her own whereas with david I think he would struggle a lot more which is why I questioned why he had to be the one to move out instead of her. Regardless of who moved out the kids would have been no worse off.

I think she has had a lot more say in the changes to the house and david may have felt like it was never his…

We don’t have a clue. We’ve no idea what happened. David might have left her, in which case it makes sense he leaves. Ebony may own the house outright, making him moving out make sense. Or maybe it’s a really nasty split & he’s fuming about having to leave.. 🙃

David is a fully qualified therapist now, private therapy costs a bloody fortune. I doubt he’s doing too bad financially!

Most likely he would want her to stay there for the kids sake so they still have abit of stability

Reactions: 4
Most likely he would want her to stay there for the kids sake so they still have abit of stability
Have to agree with this - it seems like Ebony has the kids more (frorm what Ebony has shared) so makes sense for her to stay in the house.

Long time lurker here, I’m unsure how to word this because I know Ebony isn’t entitled to announce her break up with David to her followers, but I just find it so bizarre how she’s gone about the situation she’s in.
Out of no where she’s started casually talking about the kids being at David’s with no explanation as to why David and her aren’t living together anymore. No wonder people are asking questions.
It’s like she just expects her followers to know they’ve split even though she hasn’t actually told them?

((edited to add unless I’ve missed something and she actually has announced it, if that’s the case ignore me)) 🤣