Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David’s latest post about things we can and can’t control - one of them being we can’t control what people post on social media….perhaps a dig at Ebony??
He also posted about people leaving and how some stories are meant to end.
I do feel sad for them and the kids. I hope they are happier coparenting together. It must be hard to go through a break up after being with one person for so long and having done everything with them.

Reactions: 2
I feel

As much as I agree with your first part, I feel like you don’t follow/watch her if you really mean the second half of your message.. she was literally saying how much hard work they have been the last few nights, just this morning 😂
True. I have just seen those. I have to say, I’ve only recently started following her on the regular again. My kids are the exact same age as her two and at one point, I had to stop watching her vlogs & stories and give myself a slap round the face that her life is probably just as exhausting as mine and what she shows isn’t real life 🙈

He talks about prayer in his most recent post. I had often wondered if David’s religious beliefs were a source of possible conflict. I genuinely think it would be quite difficult to be with someone with completely separate beliefs to my own. Ebony appears to have zero interest in it at all. I’m very much a ‘you do you’ but I feel religion is quite a fundamental & deep rooted belief. My husband & I have differing opinions on lighter stuff in life but very much have the same moral, ethical, political & (non) religious beliefs.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel

As much as I agree with your first part, I feel like you don’t follow/watch her if you really mean the second half of your message.. she was literally saying how much hard work they have been the last few nights, just this morning 😂
I understand it must be annoying to lose sleep, but if they are currently between houses the poor kids are probably really going through it and are really confused and unsettled which is why they're crying.

I always got the impression from videos she found the second child difficult to deal with because he's more wild compared to his sister, always just picked up a different vibe like she's on edge that he's going to do something naughty that won't fit the aesthetic.

I don’t think we can look into David’s Instagram too much as it’s his professional one, so he will be posting generic things that people relate to and it would be frowned upon to bring personal matters up

Reactions: 9
I don’t think we can look into David’s Instagram too much as it’s his professional one, so he will be posting generic things that people relate to and it would be frowned upon to bring personal matters up
this 🙌🏻 it’s his counselling page he will not be posting life updates or his own personal issues.

Reactions: 10
it’s the fact he post I believe this and that which makes me think those are his own thoughts

Whatever happened between them must of been pretty extravagant for them to not work out. Around 6-7 years of going through absolutely everything together broken in what feels like a year. There’s nothing I can’t think of that they haven’t been through, can you??

It seems she financially supported him whilst he was not working and studying for years imagine if they broke up during this time how he would of survived financially and he was there when she went through her surgery looking after the kids. What more needs to be done to make a relationship work?? They seemed like the most unlikeliest couple to break up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Dunno why everyone jumping on about “how could they break up ect ect” life happens, no matter how much tit you can go through with someone, it sometimes just doesn’t work out.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it's funny as I wasn't shocked at all by the break up. Obviously David wasn't being shown so we couldn't see how they interact but I never felt like she spoke about him or their relationship with any particular love or feeling if you get what I mean.

Feel like she checked out months ago, I was more shocked they moved back in together and tried again saying the break was good and what they needed!

Reactions: 5
No shock from me either. I was surprised he’d moved out initially as they seemed a happy & loving couple. But for me, it was doomed him moving out. Getting back together rarely works out in my experience.

Reactions: 1
Tbh other couples have done this and stayed together like jac jossa and Daniel Osbourne

No shock from me either. I was surprised he’d moved out initially as they seemed a happy & loving couple. But for me, it was doomed him moving out. Getting back together rarely works out in my experience.
It was a decision they came to w their therapist so they obviously thought it was the right decision since they were getting help from a therapist, would love to see what this therapist is saying now lol

Last edited:
This seems a bit teenage to me! All of a sudden she’s all about going out with friends and I’m not saying you can’t go out with friends when you’re a mum but her whole personality and interests seem to have completely changed! The question is whether the “new” her is the facade or the old her…

Reactions: 13
This seems a bit teenage to me! All of a sudden she’s all about going out with friends and I’m not saying you can’t go out with friends when you’re a mum but her whole personality and interests seem to have completely changed! The question is whether the “new” her is the facade or the old her…
it’s almost as if she thought she couldn’t go out with her friends whilst being w david. But I noticed her and her friends were in a club the other day and I think she has also started drinking too - she never use to be like this before but I think she is just trying to find who she is.

Reactions: 3
Well, David was a recovered alcoholic wasn’t he so she probably didn’t drink around him out of respect

• Wow
It is like she’s had a personality transplant. She’s gone from ‘mum’ who spent 99% of her time, life & interests being about her kids to young, free, single & partly childless 😂 There has been no sight or sound of friends in her life (bar Lucie) for as long as I’ve followed her until about October. Suddenly she has a new best friend forever & is living it up with some friends we’ve never seen before! She wasn’t doing this when they lived apart earlier in the year.. I mean, fair play I guess after a breakup but it’s a bit jarring to what she’s previously put out on social media!

It’s kinda sad really. Was her relationship with David that weird? That she couldn’t go to the gym? Find or spend time with friends? Go out & enjoy herself a couple nights a month?! Was she so chained to being at home & with him & the kids only? :-/

Think we’ll see two very different sides to Ebony now. One when she’s back being mum of two young kids. And one where she’s free & single & hanging with childless mates!

Reactions: 7
It is coming across like she couldn’t do those things when she was with David, she started the gym stuff when they did the 6 months break. I think in a way I can see what she meant by they were becoming one person, she needed to find herself and if this is it then so be it!

it’s the fact he post I believe this and that which makes me think those are his own thoughts

Whatever happened between them must of been pretty extravagant for them to not work out. Around 6-7 years of going through absolutely everything together broken in what feels like a year. There’s nothing I can’t think of that they haven’t been through, can you??

It seems she financially supported him whilst he was not working and studying for years imagine if they broke up during this time how he would of survived financially and he was there when she went through her surgery looking after the kids. What more needs to be done to make a relationship work?? They seemed like the most unlikeliest couple to break up.
TBF he was in the vlogs up to when Hudson was a baby and probably did a lot of stuff in the background. It is sad but hopefully they can stay friends.

David’s posting about The Laws Of Detachment. I know it’s his professional profile but I refuse to believe some of his recent posts aren’t thinly veiled posts about his own life!

Reactions: 4
She commented on kendall jenners post on instagram saying OH MY, I actually think she might be bisexual