Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of her sucking in really annoyed me 😂 "used to be a good fit", they still are if you breathe out! She looks good without doing that, unless it's to show David how good she's doing since he's been gone and that she's "improved" herself in that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t like that she’s only willing to improve her body/figure etc and not learn new skills, read a book, understand phonics for her children’s learning . It’s great that she’s improving but I’d like to see her improve something other than the aesthetics of stuff all the time.
maybe this could be the reason her and david broke up? I remember once she said david loves to read and learn so it seems he is so not into aesthetics and if he is working in mental therapy then probably into feelings etc what’s on the inside. david was so against all her aesthetics surgery but had to accept it. It’s sad when people change in this way…at least w david he got into educating himself about feelings and life rather then aesthetics seems like the two are on completely different paths.

It seems she is just becoming a typical influencer now wouldn’t be surprised if she had lip filers next

It seems from David’s recent posts that she broke up w him? He talked about security and stability

That photo of her sucking in really annoyed me 😂 "used to be a good fit", they still are if you breathe out! She looks good without doing that, unless it's to show David how good she's doing since he's been gone and that she's "improved" herself in that time.
😂😂 I think since david was so against her changing her body it definitely wouldn’t make him see that she is doing good rather the opposite 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
maybe this could be the reason her and david broke up? I remember once she said david loves to read and learn so it seems he is so not into aesthetics and if he is working in mental therapy then probably into feelings etc what’s on the inside. david was so against all her aesthetics surgery but had to accept it. It’s sad when people change in this way…at least w david he got into educating himself about feelings and life rather then aesthetics seems like the two are on completely different paths.

It seems she is just becoming a typical influencer now wouldn’t be surprised if she had lip filers next

It seems from David’s recent posts that she broke up w him? He talked about security and stability

😂😂 I think since david was so against her changing her body it definitely wouldn’t make him see that she is doing good rather the opposite 😂😂
The thing is I think if you’ve become that different there’s no going back. Ebony’s never really been academic as such but now she seems to be becoming more of a stereotypical influencer, surgery and home improvement but nothing of substance - which is why I unfollowed her, actually. Even the stuff she does with the kids seems less for their enjoyment and more for picture opportunities.

Reactions: 7
How the hell does she afford to go to Dubai, Bali, Mauritius & Corfu in one year?! As a now single parent living in a pretty expensive part of the UK. No cost of living crisis for her is there.. I’m going to take a wild guess some of these will be ads.

Reactions: 10
791AB075-4CB7-4352-8317-075C1F0A2D95.png
So that basically answers everyone’s question. I do feel sorry for her though as they obviously tried very hard to make it work!

Reactions: 16
If she's got the time and money to go on all these trips, hire a personal trainer etc surely she has the time and money to hire a dog trainer? To stop her having to rehome the little 'menace' a second time?

Hmm, I do get what she’s saying. And maybe she’s right, she needs to process everything before sharing there’s nothing wrong with that.
I don’t think her changing the house around, her body or getting a dog had anything to do with it she didn’t need his permission to do those things we don’t live in the dark ages. They previously stated being in lockdown got to them spending 24/7 with someone and with Very young children clearly took its toll on them and I’m sure many families parted ways the same way. They did try again however I do agree with most him moving out for 6 months wasn’t the right way about it. They could’ve gone on holiday alone, did more date nights (hard when you have children but again not impossible) it seems someone fell out of love which is hard for both to deal with, I personally don’t think ebony is happy she’s overcompensating for what she’s lost. The new friends, the gym/fitness, going out more, she’s trying to be a different person. David was always private but I do believe his counselling journey has also changed him. They’re both very different people to when they first started out, with new lives so it’s understandable if someone fell out of love.

How the hell does she afford to go to Dubai, Bali, Mauritius & Corfu in one year?! As a now single parent living in a pretty expensive part of the UK. No cost of living crisis for her is there.. I’m going to take a wild guess some of these will be ads.
i wonder this too! She is also paying finance on her surgery and kids are expensive too.
She does go to dog training classes she mentioned once in a video

Hmm, I do get what she’s saying. And maybe she’s right, she needs to process everything before sharing there’s nothing wrong with that.
I don’t think her changing the house around, her body or getting a dog had anything to do with it she didn’t need his permission to do those things we don’t live in the dark ages. They previously stated being in lockdown got to them spending 24/7 with someone and with Very young children clearly took its toll on them and I’m sure many families parted ways the same way. They did try again however I do agree with most him moving out for 6 months wasn’t the right way about it. They could’ve gone on holiday alone, did more date nights (hard when you have children but again not impossible) it seems someone fell out of love which is hard for both to deal with, I personally don’t think ebony is happy she’s overcompensating for what she’s lost. The new friends, the gym/fitness, going out more, she’s trying to be a different person. David was always private but I do believe his counselling journey has also changed him. They’re both very different people to when they first started out, with new lives so it’s understandable if someone fell out of love.
I agree I think his journey changed him but I don’t think he was willing to stay with her in her same old ways and rightfully so. Maybe she just didn’t show interest in his changed way & and that’s what broke them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It is really sad but I do think she’s a bit overcompensating at the mo. She’s acting a bit like she’s young, free & single again.. but I’m sure she’ll settle into her new normal over time. They seem to split the kids 50/50, so she suddenly has a lot of free time!

I also noticed she didn’t put david on her 2022 highlight reel…that says it all

I wonder if he ever gets questions like this whilst he is at work with patients? And I wonder how he handles it, it must be hard for him when counselling is private but Ebony was so not

Reactions: 2
I think they are finding it hard to accept they are just different people, she has now signed w a management company which probably means she’ll be on camera a lot more which doesn’t suit the life david wants to live - I think he is into the slower pace private life whilst she is the opposite.
I think David is very very against the kids being online as they get older, I’m sure he said as much once, along the lines of when they start school they stop being online. I think Ebony is quite selfish, she wanted a dog, got a dog without telling David, she was pregnant, then has another baby And got rid of the dog. moved a few times because she gets bored. I think she feels she should have been a bigger YouTuber/singer/star. I don’t dislike her but I don’t feel like she’s matured in any way at all, how she speaks, what she does. Splitting up with David will suit her, she can move again and have the kids part time, she will probably make him have the dog too.

I think David is very very against the kids being online as they get older, I’m sure he said as much once, along the lines of when they start school they stop being online. I think Ebony is quite selfish, she wanted a dog, got a dog without telling David, she was pregnant, then has another baby And got rid of the dog. moved a few times because she gets bored. I think she feels she should have been a bigger YouTuber/singer/star. I don’t dislike her but I don’t feel like she’s matured in any way at all, how she speaks, what she does. Splitting up with David will suit her, she can move again and have the kids part time, she will probably make him have the dog too.
I think she actually won’t be able to move unless it’s super nearby as she will want to keep the kids close to David. I think her plan was to move to another city but since her and david split she is now unable to which will force her into staying in the same place. It’s sad when you think about it, they went through everything it seems, moving multiple times, having kids, david being there throughout her pregnancy, post partum, families got along, travelling a lot, working together, david supporting her through her survey, feels that Ebony supported him financially through his studying for years to become a therapist. It’s so sad makes you wonder what else needs to be done to make a relationship work??? Does any of us have hope after all that? 😢😢😢

And OMG when she said she doesn’t check her weight….she literally talked about her weight in one of her YT videos about how she was around 48kg when explaining why she is getting a tummy tuck 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think Ebony is searching for something that isn’t there and sadly one day she will realise that. I can only go by what they put out there and my interpretation of it, but I always felt she was never happy/settled/satisfied. Maybe she is someone who needs to be free and that’s fine, but she choose to settle down and start a family. It does feel very sad as they seem a lovely family unit. Maybe she has someone else in the background, feelings do change, that’s life I guess.

Reactions: 8
They never talked about arguing or anything bad between them which made us feel like they were the perfect couple who supported each other through anything. It wasn’t apparent at all even when Ebony mentioned they were going to therapy. It just seemed she was happy all the time and wasn’t showing that side of her.

I also thought the whole point of the break was to come back stronger and she was saying she was so glad to be living w him again so no indication at all of things going wrong. I think this is why it has come as a shock to us all and why some people feel she is not telling the truth, especially when she is on Instagram acting happier then ever before. If she is trying to win david back posting on Instagram her new life is definitely NOT going to work.

Reactions: 6
That’s always been my take on her - very restless. Searching for a perfect life, perfect aesthetic, perfect clothes, perfect kids. Anymore who uses the word dreamy to describe anything makes me eye roll 😂 I’ve always liked Ebony but I have always taken what she shows as their day to day with a pinch of salt. No-one has endless patience with their kids. No-ones life is that as that aesthetically pleasing with young kids. No-ones toddler is just a sweet little ball of fun. She never mentions the tantrums, the potty training, the fussy eating, the arguing with their siblings. She never mentions getting cross with them or the complete faff it is to leave the house in a morning for example.

It’s worth remembering it’s not real life. Clearly, things haven’t been all happy, rosey & beautiful as you’d probably assume from what she posts!

• Heart
I feel
That’s always been my take on her - very restless. Searching for a perfect life, perfect aesthetic, perfect clothes, perfect kids. Anymore who uses the word dreamy to describe anything makes me eye roll 😂 I’ve always liked Ebony but I have always taken what she shows as their day to day with a pinch of salt. No-one has endless patience with their kids. No-ones life is that as that aesthetically pleasing with young kids. No-ones toddler is just a sweet little ball of fun. She never mentions the tantrums, the potty training, the fussy eating, the arguing with their siblings. She never mentions getting cross with them or the complete faff it is to leave the house in a morning for example.

It’s worth remembering it’s not real life. Clearly, things haven’t been all happy, rosey & beautiful as you’d probably assume from what she posts!
As much as I agree with your first part, I feel like you don’t follow/watch her if you really mean the second half of your message.. she was literally saying how much hard work they have been the last few nights, just this morning 😂

Reactions: 1
I honestly thought they were back together after their break, had no idea they had split again.

David’s latest post about things we can and can’t control - one of them being we can’t control what people post on social media….perhaps a dig at Ebony??

Reactions: 5