Our House - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I've spoilered this right. I wish they had tied the ending up properly.

Even if it was just some wording with their photos and a sentence to say "Bram's body was found x days later/Bram's body was never found" Then same for Fi "Fi was charged with murder and sentenced to x amount of years in prison" Wendy "Wendy's whereabouts are not known"
I wonder if they've left it like that, hoping for a second series.

I can't believe how bad the reviews on IMDB are for it ... yes, it had a lot of holes, but I thought it was superbly cast, set - everything.

Also ...
just think what would have happened had Fi just been honest about everything when the Detective asked her if she'd ever seen this man - she definitely would've gone down for something (willful manslaughter, perhaps) but I think a jury would've taken pity on her.

Interesting article from DM:

Scary reading ... especially in this day and age when so many people post everything about themselves online!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve just started this, on episode two now. Holy duck what is with the blackmail woman’s voice?? It’s literally ruining all the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fi’s acting isn’t the best. I feel like every scene is being repeated.. “IM MRS LAWSON!!!!” That’s all the present day scenes consist of but I’m gonna keep at it, I’m on ep3

Reactions: 1
I assumed they just had no mortgage? In the world of people who own multi million pound houses it’s not impossible. But yeah, my oh and I were saying to each other 1) how did this plan even come about and 2) why on earth would you not just confess. The stuff they were using to get him onboard- you’ll never see kids again etc- well you’d see them more from a prison sentence than having to flee the country and live under a false identity surely!
The amount transferred was 1.7-something million ... maybe the mortgage component was the balance (the house sold for 2m; less the mortgage owed, they collected 1.7-odd million).
---
Does anyone else think there might be a sequel? Afterall the female blackmailer is still at large.
There definitely won't be a second season, which is a shame really.
---
Can you just kill yourself by just walking into the sea?
Thought it was pretty much impossible to drown on purpose
Yes, you can.