Our House - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching? Just started it and so intrigued. What's Bran been up to 👀

Reactions: 4
I think I’m right in saying it’s all available on iPlayer but I’ll just keep watching one each night as it’s shown I think.

I enjoyed the first episode. I read the book back in 2018 and think I can remember the main premise, but not completely sure.

Reactions: 2
If you haven't read the book, It will be a good watch.

Filmed around Peckham Rye I think

I watched last night and definitely I need to watch more so will watch tonight's and resist the urge to binge watch... I thought it was good 😊

I watched all four eps last night (they're on ITV Hub) and felt the story fell apart somewhat in the last episode, but I'll wait till its been broadcast to comment further. Rupert was good as always.

Reactions: 9
Really enjoying it and going to finish the last two episodes on ITV Player tonight.

Although the young woman who Bram slept with (Wendy?) is annoying me SO much. That voice!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I read the book when it came out. Remembered the story as i watched. Quite enjoyed the TV adaptation, watched it all this evening

God I can’t stand the blackmailer. I know you’re not meant to like her but she’s setting my teeth on edge

Reactions: 22
Watched all 4 on demand. I had idea of storyline, and guessing what was going on, but didn't expect that ending... Still, not too bad to watch 📺

Reactions: 1
I'm restraining myself to watching them one per night (seeing as TV otherwise is shocking this week 🤣).

I’ve seen the first two episodes - it’s the neighbour for me! She’s giving the home owners a hard time - pipe down missy, you’ve got a part to play in all this!

I’ve seen the first two episodes - it’s the neighbour for me! She’s giving the home owners a hard time - pipe down missy, you’ve got a part to play in all this!
Please watch the next 2 and come back to this thread :)

Bram's suicide really shocked me but I guess he didn't see another way out when he was going to be found guilty over the car accident. Did they explain why he went to Geneva, was it for tax purposes?