Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought maybe the people talking about her drinking were just being catty. I was thinking “I also drink at 11am on vacation some times.”

Then I remembered vacation is their job and I am not downing a brightly colored cocktail at my desk at 11am on a workday.
They definitlehy sem to have a bit of a drinking issue, maybe they realize it, but it's there for sure. They drink a LOT. Also, this cruise thing is getting old, I mean, it's more like hey look at us we don't need to have jobs and can go on a cruise every month or anywhere we want, than a tip video if you ask me. But I guess whatever right?

But good lord why do they eat like 12 year olds? Especially Peter, chicken fingers and fries, mickey bars, he definitely has the palette of a kid. They put away a lot of food in this last video holy cow

Reactions: 7
How many videos are they going to post of the Disney Wish ? Just seems so repetitive and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've lurked here for the BLAB threads for a while, but seeing this thread motivated me to make an account to say this:

Peter looks like the Dicks Last Resort chain restaurant mascot.
Wardrobe is spot on. It has Peter’s 70yr old, librarian, tourist look going

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These two coming off wildly insufferable during their Horror Nights premiere walkthrough. Kitra bringing huge I’m the Main Character energy with her insincere screaming and gyrating. Both are smug about some of the walkthroughs without making an effort to watch any of the referenced material or to actually experience it without performance or a camera in hand (isn’t Peter a movie guy? When does he actually watch movies?). Giving a house a bad review because they’ve done it a million times, as if that tit has value to the other 99% of people who haven’t experienced it.
Neither of them can maintain their fake enthusiasm throughout the whole video — by the end, Peter just films Kitra quietly waddling through the rest of the houses until she essentially just quits because of her ankle and makes Peter do the closing segment.

Overall a perfect example of how these Disney vloggers can’t hide their cynicism no matter how positive they try to be. The facade always comes down eventually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched their HHN video and probably won’t but their whole need to feel first is exhausting. I wonder if they are going to let Tim use their footage again. Lol

These two coming off wildly insufferable during their Horror Nights premiere walkthrough. Kitra bringing huge I’m the Main Character energy with her insincere screaming and gyrating. Both are smug about some of the walkthroughs without making an effort to watch any of the referenced material or to actually experience it without performance or a camera in hand (isn’t Peter a movie guy? When does he actually watch movies?). Giving a house a bad review because they’ve done it a million times, as if that tit has value to the other 99% of people who haven’t experienced it.
Neither of them can maintain their fake enthusiasm throughout the whole video — by the end, Peter just films Kitra quietly waddling through the rest of the houses until she essentially just quits because of her ankle and makes Peter do the closing segment.

Overall a perfect example of how these Disney vloggers can’t hide their cynicism no matter how positive they try to be. The facade always comes down eventually.
Peter has pretty basic witch movie tastes (like he talks about not liking “old movies” which I am going to guess means anything pre-1980.)

As a major HHN fan who has neither the time nor the immune system to have made it back any time recently, I appreciate people doing walkthroughs so I can see and hear about the houses. But yeah, walking around with a camera refusing to engage with it is pretty obnoxious.

Reactions: 5
The fact that (yeah they did get invited to the media preview) but they coughed out the money for all accommodations to be included in the Orlando vlog-space just shows the level of lengths these two would go to, to have their hands in the “I’m first look at us” pool

I haven’t watched their HHN video and probably won’t but their whole need to feel first is exhausting. I wonder if they are going to let Tim use their footage again. Lol
You’re tellin’ me. Watch other people’s Galactic Starcruiser’s opening week videos to see just how “first” they really are. Peter’s in everybody’s video, happily ruining the view and immersion for everybody else so he can get that closeup.

Every one of these idiots deserves to lose whatever influence they have because the trackers would never ever reciprocate the kindness that they're showing to Kermit and Piggy.

Reactions: 3
I will say this for OA: at least you can see what is happening in their HHN footage. Some of these vloggers need to convince the companies they are working for to buy actual cameras and pay people who can operate them.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind them. I think their content is pretty good. The only thing that really drives me crazy is how much Peter seems to want to copy the tim tracker. The open mouth smile 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also noticed that they ran into Tim and Jen in their latest vlog and featured them, but the trackers didn’t feature back aside from the footage grab. I’m just like…have some self respect! But these are vloggers we’re talking about I guess 😅

Reactions: 10
Does Peter have a hunchback? I feel like I have never seen him from any other angle except the front…
He figured out as a kid that if you raise your shoulders you create the illusion of looking less overweight. I don't think he ever matured out of that mindset and now his head is halfway down his torso like Kingpin.

• Haha
All it takes is to look up Peters Twitter to see that he is and has always been a snarky asshat. This whole “we’re such positive people” is a crock of tit.

Dude, like stop making this face. You’re not doing yourself any favors. Try a normal smile.
View attachment 1499469
Looks like someone finally got the memo of how bleeping stupid he looked. 👋🏼 Peter.
Safe to say they read here.😂
My favorite is the picture with Tim, see how stupid the open mouth pose looks?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks that guy from IT you want to keep your kids away from. If you know what I’m saying..,

• Haha