Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me of this family I knew who had 2 Teslas and lived in a really affluent area and made good money - 2 of the family members died in a crash in one of the Teslas and they set up a gofundme for funeral costs. It felt a bit.... icky.

Of course, vloggers who are fine accepting money from simpletons who make much less than them just for being mouth-breathers who are emotionally stunted would be fine asking for funeral money as well for a family member as they sit comfortably in their own home and back from an international trip while on a domestic trip. Hopefully they themselves donated a huge chunk to their own family. 👀

Reactions: 7
I found Peter to be a pretentious ass in the travel video. He kept talking about being at the delta lounge to get their free food and alcohol, saying it was much better than being at the gate...and also that they had preferred seating on the plane that had more free food and alcohol. He also mentioned his AmEx card.

They are no longer having ordinary adventures when they not only show off how much money they have, make it sound like they are above the peasants at the gate or stuck in the main part of the plane, and then have the nerve to have a live show where they get super chats from their viewers. They clearly don't need it.

Reactions: 8
I found Peter to be a pretentious ass in the travel
I found Peter to be a pretentious ass in the travel video. He kept talking about being at the delta lounge to get their free food and alcohol, saying it was much better than being at the gate...and also that they had preferred seating on the plane that had more free food and alcohol. He also mentioned his AmEx card.

They are no longer having ordinary adventures when they not only show off how much money they have, make it sound like they are above the peasants at the gate or stuck in the main part of the plane, and then have the nerve to have a live show where they get super chats from their viewers. They clearly don't need it.
video. He kept talking about being at the delta lounge to get their free food and alcohol, saying it was much better than being at the gate...and also that they had preferred seating on the plane that had more free food and alcohol. He also mentioned his AmEx card.

On top of that have the nerve to ask thier viewers to donate to a GoFundMe!!! Like wtf?!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone check the Go Fund Me? Because if you had, you'd see that Kitra donated $500. She shared the link to help them further and I don't see anything wrong with that. They may have money, but that doesn't mean they're obligated to entirely fund her uncle's funeral costs. I'm all for snarking on people, but come on.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Did anyone check the Go Fund Me? Because if you had, you'd see that Kitra donated $500. She shared the link to help them further and I don't see anything wrong with that. They may have money, but that doesn't mean they're obligated to entirely fund her uncle's funeral costs. I'm all for snarking on people, but come on.
I did see that but I’m sorry no. Use the Patreon money or all the super chats they are collecting off those lives. People give them enough money! It’s ridiculous to spend money on the unnecessary things they do and then turn around and ask strangers to pay for a funeral for her family. A funeral she herself was only willing to donate $500 to. Seems like they are just taking advantage of those fans to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I did see that but I’m sorry no. Use the Patreon money or all the super chats they are collecting off those lives. People give them enough money! It’s ridiculous to spend money on the unnecessary things they do and then turn around and ask strangers to pay for a funeral for her family. A funeral she herself was only willing to donate $500 to. Seems like they are just taking advantage of those fans to me.
The way I took it was that someone close to her uncle (wife, brother, sister, not sure since the name of the person who created the GFM is Chris) asked Kitra to post a link to get more exposure. Should she have told them to go kick rocks?

I could understand being infuriated if Kitra had created the Go Fund Me herself for something she would have otherwise paid out of her own pocket, but an uncle is often not a very close relative to many people, so I wouldn't expect her to foot the bill for his funeral costs, regardless of her income.

But we can agreed to disagree on this. 🤷‍♀️

What's really infuriating to me is that people have to create a Go Fund Me in the first place because wages are stagnant while the cost of living increases. Far too many people don't have any savings tucked away because they're barely scraping by.

Reactions: 7
An Aura frame ad? Oh, that’s Tracker territory. Did they need the cash that bad?

Reactions: 2
Peter in a nice restaurant: I feel underdressed.

Dude, you are eternally underdressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, for duck’s sake, it’s POP-corn, Peter. It’s not PUP-corn. And he said it over and over and over.

Yeah, Dim Tracker is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even hate watching these two is become insufferable.

1. Kitra cries over every single thing. It really makes me think she's mentally stunted.

2. Peter's stupid face whenever he eats something he likes, and now Kitra has adopted the face.

3. Their God awful clothes in every scenario

4. Planning a trip for over 5 years to go to Japan yet doing jack tit to learn even the most basic conversational Japanese

And in their latest video Peter's proclamation that no one in America cares about Winnie the Pooh.

Reactions: 9
Ok here’s my gripe and I generally don’t mind their videos. They’re in Tokyo Disney for like a week right? They are talking about how they just want to see everything and it feels like they can’t even though they’re there for a “ridiculous amount of days.”

Yet, they won’t ride Raging Spirits another Indiana Jones ride after they got off the crystal skull ride. Why not? Well “it’s looks really cool” but their friends who’ve been on it said it’s not worth it… experience it for yourself dumb dumbs! That’s the entire point of going to a theme park for the first time! Then, you get to decide what’s worth it or not. Instead they go right back to stuffing their corpulent faces and showing food options instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Care-mol pup-corn? WTF!?
---
Ok here’s my gripe and I generally don’t mind their videos. They’re in Tokyo Disney for like a week right? They are talking about how they just want to see everything and it feels like they can’t even though they’re there for a “ridiculous amount of days.”

Yet, they won’t ride Raging Spirits another Indiana Jones ride after they got off the crystal skull ride. Why not? Well “it’s looks really cool” but their friends who’ve been on it said it’s not worth it… experience it for yourself dumb dumbs! That’s the entire point of going to a theme park for the first time! Then, you get to decide what’s worth it or not. Instead they go right back to stuffing their corpulent faces and showing food options instead.
They eschew all but the mildest of rides. It’s also possible they simply wouldn’t fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I actually really enjoy them both; these Tokyo videos have me annoyed at them though lol

It's very annoying for them to repeatedly mention how whatever ride they are about to go on, they won't understand because they will "probably" speak Japanese. Umm.... you are in Japan. It is very much likely they will speak Japanese.

Pet peeve, but they stay saying thank you. Simplest, easiest thing is to learn how to say thank you in Japanese. They don't even try to do the simplest Japanese culture type things (like how about handing your card/money to the workers with BOTH hands, as customary).

It's like they are in just their own little Disney bubble and don't bother learning their customs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5