Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she did. She posted on IG that she did just that. She even hinted that it wasn't great, I'm pretty sure. But as a woman with bangs, cutting them yourself is almost always a nightmare, unless you know how to add long layered texture to them instead of straight up cutting them horizontally.
Kitra has mentioned more than once over the past few years that her old stylist moved away or something so now she just cuts her own bangs.

And yet they seem to get worse over time. I am kind of not surprised they are the type of people that will spend thousands of dollars on plastic crap, but then not spend any on practical things like haircuts.

Reactions: 3
Kitra ate GOOD this video. That is one happy girl.

One thing in my life that I learned is you always feed a fat girl. The last thing on earth you want is to deal with a hungry fat girl.

You feed that thing 6-8 full meals a day or else.

“We’re going to be eating a lot of food.” Like that’s anything new.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always assumed Kitra was a lot slimmer than Peter but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Seems they’re pretty even now. Weren’t they on some health kick?! Cause….
IMG_0105.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She used to be, but all they do these days is gorge on park food.

Seems to happen to a lot of park vloggers. It’s almost as if, shockingly, park food isn’t meant to be everyday food.

Remember, these two once did a video on eating healthy in the parks. They started with huge slabs of bacon on a stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the live someone asked them if they were getting married. They answered this before but Peter reiterated. "No"

Hate Peter all you want, but he is a true King. His millions from selling his website, the million dollar condo in LA he owns, the rights to the Ordinary Adventures on youtube. EVERYTHING is in his name. Kitra is one sentence from going back to driving uber eats which is what she was doing before she met Peter. She is a high school grad fat idiot, zero ambition, zero talent, zero effort in life.

I am so glad Peter realizes she is a gold digger. She would take half his net worth in a heartbeat. The fact that he refuses to get married draws only one conclusion, the fact he knows she is a gold digger. Zero other explanation, she has everything to gain in signing that piece of paper and he has everything to lose.

I tried to watch their livestream but I’m not that deep and I just can’t! The stopping to read these paid comments is so annoying. It throws them off pace so they end up spending 20 minutes teasing a subject before ever getting to it!

Reactions: 1
I tried to watch their livestream but I’m not that deep and I just can’t! The stopping to read these paid comments is so annoying. It throws them off pace so they end up spending 20 minutes teasing a subject before ever getting to it!
Yea it's pure masochism. You need to be heavily medicated to watch start to finish. They had 1700 people in that chat btw. That is how fucked up humanity is.

She used to be, but all they do these days is gorge on park food.

Seems to happen to a lot of park vloggers. It’s almost as if, shockingly, park food isn’t meant to be everyday food.

Remember, these two once did a video on eating healthy in the parks. They started with huge slabs of bacon on a stick.
Oh yes, the “healthy eating”. That Noom sponsored video where Peter rewards himself for walking from the parking lot to Main Street with a bowl of Dole Whip as big as his head remains an OA highlight for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh yes, the “healthy eating”. That Noom sponsored video where Peter rewards himself for walking from the parking lot to Main Street with a bowl of Dole Whip as big as his head remains an OA highlight for me.
But nothing will ever beat them straight up drinking chili pepper water in Hawai’i like it was a beverage. Peak OA.

• Haha
She is a decent Video editor.
Couple things there... Not sure if you have any experience editing videos.

So the way it works these days is if you pay for all the premium features you can do pretty much whatever you want with ease. Any music you want, any transitions, AI touch ups, it's all there. The difference between basic editing software and paid is massive. You can easily look like a pro, her editing is so incredibly basic btw so I am not quite sure what you are talking about or if we have a different definition of editing but copy/pasting and dropping background music is not it.

Second, Peter taught her all of this and she just uses his B-Roll that he shoots. It's Peter's camera work and gimbals that are the quality you are seeing.

You greatly overestimate how hard it is to edit when you are using the best/most expensive software and Peter's b-roll.

Last edited:
On the live someone asked them if they were getting married. They answered this before but Peter reiterated. "No"

Hate Peter all you want, but he is a true King. His millions from selling his website, the million dollar condo in LA he owns, the rights to the Ordinary Adventures on youtube. EVERYTHING is in his name. Kitra is one sentence from going back to driving uber eats which is what she was doing before she met Peter. She is a high school grad fat idiot, zero ambition, zero talent, zero effort in life.

I am so glad Peter realizes she is a gold digger. She would take half his net worth in a heartbeat. The fact that he refuses to get married draws only one conclusion, the fact he knows she is a gold digger. Zero other explanation, she has everything to gain in signing that piece of paper and he has everything to lose.
They must have some sort of cohabitation agreement. Doesn't she get some common law pay out if they separate in california?

They must have some sort of cohabitation agreement. Doesn't she get some common law pay out if they separate in california?
There is no common law marriage in the State of California. This means that if two people live together, there is no statute that confers the rights of married couples upon them.
According to the State of California, two people living together who are not married are two separate and distinct individuals with respect to finances. No bank accounts, investments or savings accounts will be jointly owned. If anything is held jointly, it will be divided equally in the absence of any other legally recognized agreement. No alimony will be available to either party if the couple splits, however, if there is a child, a partner will be entitled to child support.
If an unmarried couple owns a house, or other substantial property together, it will be divided equally upon separation. If only one person is listed as an owner, but both partners have contributed to the payments, the partner not listed on the property will need to seek legal counsel to attempt to claim part ownership in the property and a court of law will make a final decision regarding the division of that property.
---
Couple things there... Not sure if you have any experience editing videos.

So the way it works these days is if you pay for all the premium features you can do pretty much whatever you want with ease. Any music you want, any transitions, AI touch ups, it's all there. The difference between basic editing software and paid is massive. You can easily look like a pro, her editing is so incredibly basic btw so I am not quite sure what you are talking about or if we have a different definition of editing but copy/pasting and dropping background music is not it.

Second, Peter taught her all of this and she just uses his B-Roll that he shoots. It's Peter's camera work and gimbals that are the quality you are seeing.

You greatly overestimate how hard it is to edit when you are using the best/most expensive software and Peter's b-roll.
Jenn Tracker is a much better video editor.

Sorry, but Kitra just called it ceRviche and captioned it on screen with an R. Y’all live in California and don’t know what ceviche is?

Reactions: 4