Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pet peeve, but they stay saying thank you. Simplest, easiest thing is to learn how to say thank you in Japanese. They don't even try to do the simplest Japanese culture type things (like how about handing your card/money to the workers with BOTH hands, as customary).

It's like they are in just their own little Disney bubble and don't bother learning their customs.
So many vloggers have such abysmal manners. Would it kill them to say "please" and "thank you"? It's even especially fun to say in Japanese! So why not?!

Reactions: 4
Kitra’s Duffy obsession is cringy.
Agree. I mean it’s harmless and if she really likes it then whatever but the latest video was definitely cringy and I fast forwarded through most of it…it’s their last day at what they say is the best theme park in the world and they spend almost the whole time in the little Duffy section of the park?

I usually don’t mind them but the Tokyo Disney videos were pretty boring to me. I feel like instead of being a travel channel they are just turning into a food channel. I get that food is a big part of travel but it seems like they can’t do anything without having some snack in between. It’s also funny that they have to act like every snack is so ~iconic~ when half of the stuff they tried is…not.

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine being a Patreon and knowing I helped pay so these two bozos can be DVC members.

Reactions: 3
Their new Aulani video is....something.

- Kitra crying in the elevator right away
- Peter bitching about breakfast for a good 5 minutes.
- Kitra continuing her creepy obsession with Duffy
- Again, bragging that tons of people approached them as fans (This kinda of brag is gross).
- Peter saying Taro taste kinda like a sweet potato -_ -
- Peter claiming he gets free towels by being DVC, when everyone gets free towels at the resort.
- Peter Bitching about being in the Ocean.....in HAWAII

I swear, Kitra is mentally stunted. She is stuck as a 7 year old.

Reactions: 6
“He took a long time with us.”

Yes, you made kids wait longer so you could have a mindless conversation with some poor schlub in a Duffy suit.

• Haha
I didn't realize they were DVC members. It's new they said 2023 on the button.

I guess Adam talked to them. Lol.

Reactions: 3
“It’s my favorite food in all of Hawaii.”

All of Hawaii? They’ve only ever been to Oahu, and while they explore more than the Trackers, they still spend most of their time in the completely fake Aulani.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I’m just happy that they’re alive and not on someone’s plate” WHILE THEY EAT INCREDIBLE amounts of meat….the cognitive dissonance is astounding

Kitra should wear a shock collar that shocks her every time she describes food as “flavorful.”
---
40 minute video. Less than 3 minutes on the temple. Less a minute on the Tantalus scenic drive. A minute on fireworks. And the rest is them stuffing their faces.

And yet they’re still much better than Woo or the Trackers. Hawai’i ought to ban vloggers.

Reactions: 1
I came here to check if anyone has mentioned this already. In their Tokyo trip Q&A video (or whatever it was called), they mentioned that Kitra has AT&T and Peter has Verizon for their phones. Is this common for a couple? Is there a reason to do this? Unless maybe someone else is paying their phone bills or they have their money completely separate?

They also mentioned something about using their credit cards to get cash at 7-11 that Peter knows about but not Kitra, so she cannot use her card. Why didn’t Peter tell Kitra about it so that they can both use their cards? Maybe Peter just thought he will be the only one getting cash in Japan? But don’t they communicate about what they found and what they did when planning a trip?

It just seems odd to me for these things to happen when they are a couple.

I would admit that their Q&A video quality is much much better than the trackers! I actually learned something for my trip to Japan soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I came here to check if anyone has mentioned this already. In their Tokyo trip Q&A video (or whatever it was called), they mentioned that Kitra has AT&T and Peter has Verizon for their phones. Is this common for a couple? Is there a reason to do this? Unless maybe someone else is paying their phone bills or they have their money completely separate?

They also mentioned something about using their credit cards to get cash at 7-11 that Peter knows about but not Kitra, so she cannot use her card. Why didn’t Peter tell Kitra about it so that they can both use their cards? Maybe Peter just thought he will be the only one getting cash in Japan? But don’t they communicate about what they found and what they did when planning a trip?

It just seems odd to me for these things to happen when they are a couple.

I would admit that their Q&A video quality is much much better than the trackers! I actually learned something for my trip to Japan soon.
I noticed the two different cell carriers too and thought it was odd. I'd love for them to explain why.

Their Japan videos made me want to travel there. Can't say I've ever felt that way about a Tracker video. In fact, they turned me off to a Disney Cruise because they made it look so boring. I think the Trackers are just boring and uninspired so that shows in their videos.

Reactions: 2
Kitra should wear a shock collar that shocks her every time she describes food as “flavorful.”
---
40 minute video. Less than 3 minutes on the temple. Less a minute on the Tantalus scenic drive. A minute on fireworks. And the rest is them stuffing their faces.

And yet they’re still much better than Woo or the Trackers. Hawai’i ought to ban vloggers.
Between “flavorful, cooked to perfection” and “better than it has any right to be” are like the only descriptors they apparently can use

This cruise is infested with vermin vloggers.

And half the video was them watching other folks actually doing things. All they were up for was some mini-golf and the usual heavy drinking.
---
Oh, and complaining about the cost of gyoza while repeatedly letting us know they’ve been to Japan.