Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cruise is infested with vermin vloggers.

And half the video was them watching other folks actually doing things. All they were up for was some mini-golf and the usual heavy drinking.
---
Oh, and complaining about the cost of gyoza while repeatedly letting us know they’ve been to Japan.
I suspect they are over the weight limit on some of the things they could only watch others do. But they pretend they are just not interested

Reactions: 4
I had the same thought about Peter when I saw the 290 weight limit or w/e it was.
And I feel for them. There are rides I don’t fit into, either. It sucks standing aside.

But I don’t make a living gorging on camera, either.

Plus they are not thrill ride folks, which seems oddly common in the park vlogging sphere.

Reactions: 3
And I feel for them. There are rides I don’t fit into, either. It sucks standing aside.

But I don’t make a living gorging on camera, either.

Plus they are not thrill ride folks, which seems oddly common in the park vlogging sphere.
Don’t get me wrong, I do feel a little bad for them. At my heaviest I weighed 310 and then between running and starting a job where I basically did cardio all day I lost like 70# in 9 months and it was honestly life changing. But on the other hand SO much sugar goes into their bodies and as much walking as they do I don’t think they’re burning enough calories as they’re intaking
---
Anyone catch this bit of ridiculousness with this pole?
View attachment 2767192
It’s incredibly obnoxious and I wouldn’t have left that in the Final Cut, it doesn’t look good 😂 if I would’ve spent a ton of $$$ to be on this inaugural cruise and I had all these vloggers shouting and walking around drunk with main character syndrome I wouldn’t have been a happy camper

Reactions: 6
So Peter’s idea of formal dress is to switch from a novelty t-shirt to a novelty buttoned shirt.

I will admit that Kitra cleaned up pretty nice.
---
But at least Peter put on a coat. Unfortunately, it just underscores how his head is located too far down his torso.

So Peter’s idea of formal dress is to switch from a novelty t-shirt to a novelty buttoned shirt.

---
But at least Peter put on a coat. Unfortunately, it just underscores how his head is located too far down his torso.
I saw that and feel like it was one of the coats they provide at a place when someone shows up underdressed

---
Peter looks like he's wearing old style football pads under his jacket.
Screenshot 2024-02-26 16.18.57.png

PADS-superJumbo.jpg

Also, I don't know if anyone else will get this reference, but I'm picking up hints of the character Strong Mad from the Homestar Runner web comic.
Strong Mad.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kitra, if you think putting your tits in the thumbnail is gonna get me to watch your CoCo Cay video, well, okay, you’re correct on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the latest cruise video. Had to laugh when Peter said, “The thing I love about the infinity pool is that… it’s one long pool!” Isn’t that what the definition of an infinity pool is?! However, I am glad Kitra was able to get tiger her PTSD and enjoy the island this time round.

I couldn’t believe how they wouldn’t shut up about the loud music at the adult only bar at Coco Cay. It’s like yea, cruises are cheesy, are you not aware?

Then they go over to their rich vlogger cabana area and they are all being super loud and obnoxious after saying how it was a relief to have a quiet area. I can only imagine dropping 3k for some peace and quiet and having Peter and that annoying girl from Mouse Vibes screaming in my ear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Peter is exploring the infinity pool, they come across other vloggers in the pool. JoJo's World and Kyle Pallo are there with their girlfriends. Notice how KP's girlfriend treats the intruders when she spots them? Are all these vloggers such thin-skinned people? Grow up!

• Wow
Reactions: 1