only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest vlog she’s posted saying everyone agrees she needs a bigger home but no one is getting the ball rolling - so expectant and entitled!!!

Reactions: 4
The latest vlog she’s posted saying everyone agrees she needs a bigger home but no one is getting the ball rolling - so expectant and entitled!!!
Lol it just came up on my fyp now and when I heard that line I thought yup that’s your motive right there. And has anyone ever seen that poor dog on a walk?

Reactions: 1
Just feel so sorry for Jas. These kids still have feelings and brains, she must be so bored and sore lying in bed most of the day

Just feel so sorry for Jas. These kids still have feelings and brains, she must be so bored and sore lying in bed most of the day
I know. Another tt family thesmithadventures both their children are similar needs to jas but they still give their kids outings day trips take them swimming etc. jade is a lazy parent and it’s neglect

They do :( I’m a support worker for people like Jas, there’s so much you can do. She must be so bored and unstimulated

They do :( I’m a support worker for people like Jas, there’s so much you can do. She must be so bored and unstimulated
I can agree with this, I’ve said a thousand times my child has similar disability and I feel awful if we spend even one day inside, she needs sensory stimulation and even a simple walk around a park gives her fill, there’s just no excuse at all - she lives in a place that’s rich with activities to do!

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely found this page. Literally everything that’s been discussed here.

Reactions: 3
I think her comments have been saying the same things too recently. Funny how she hasn’t addressed doing more with Jas though.

Reactions: 2
I think her comments have been saying the same things too recently. Funny how she hasn’t addressed doing more with Jas though.
she won't discuss that because sadly it's true and she knows it.
good luck to her finding an accessible property in london. they are few and far between so yes I do absolutely think that she thought having another baby would make her overcrowded by 1 one and she thought it would speed things up.
no ones saying she got pregnant on purpose to move and get money etc but it will certainly help

Reactions: 7
The rumours thing was ridiculous.
A mom trying to do her best? Her best is bloody awful; she uses her eldest daughter as a carer and a babysitter to her two other children completely ignoring that she’s a child herself. She absolutely neglects Jas, and she won’t address that because she knows it’s true; and I hope that she feels self loathing and disgust in herself at the pit of her stomach for how she’s letting her down. Her disability makes things challenging, not impossible.

Reactions: 8
It sounds like Jas is gonna have a really tough time with all the ops coming up and I genuinely feel for Jadie as it must be awful. I just hope it won’t mean poor Jaya has to spend her whole summer looking after Reyne, you get so few summers off in the grand scheme of things and she’s at the age where you should be able to go off and enjoy and do your own thing with your mates (within reason obviously).

Reactions: 3
Why is that poor baby always in his buggy even at home?! I always want to give her the benefit of the doubt but omg how lazy is she. Does he even have a playmat?

Reactions: 5
I think what amazes me most is how invested she is in herself. Working out, trying to eat healthy etc. But she clearly couldn't give a rats ass about enriching her kids lives.

Why is that poor baby always in his buggy even at home?! I always want to give her the benefit of the doubt but omg how lazy is she. Does he even have a playmat?
he does but she lays it on the sofa 🤔
---
also yikes why is he in the sit me up on top of a kitchen work surface