only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also note she is living in central London! Not the outskirts! She should count herself lucky.

Reactions: 3
I stick by what I said. She got knocked up to secure another 18 years of Universal Credit now that Jaya is coming to her later teen years.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she can still get uc for jaya until she’s 19 if she stays in education.
i don’t think that’s why she got pregnant.
she got pregnant from a sneaky link 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s in Tower Hamlets (around Whitechapel I think) which isn’t exactly central, but about as close to central as you can be, right on the edge of Zone 1.
Yeah thank you for clarifying, that’s what I meant. It’s not like she’s out in zone 7. Properties to private rent/ buy where she is would cost a fortune!

she can still get uc for jaya until she’s 19 if she stays in education.
i don’t think that’s why she got pregnant.
she got pregnant from a sneaky link 🤷🏽‍♀️
More kids more money and a higher chance of being rehoused probs.

Reactions: 2
She does make me laugh. On a health kick so hasn’t had a takeaway in 10 days, only 2 cans of red bull in 2 weeks and wants to show people how they too can eat healthy meals 😂

So Jaya can’t go to school because she’s only got 1 set of uniform because it’s so expensive but that’s okay because she can spend all day at Asda helping Jade spend double what an extra set of uniform does on absolute rubbish 🙄 All these people in the comments sympathising about how expensive school uniform is when Jade is regularly dropping £200 just because she fancied a day out at the supermarket!

Reactions: 20
So Jaya can’t go to school because she’s only got 1 set of uniform because it’s so expensive but that’s okay because she can spend all day at Asda helping Jade spend double what an extra set of uniform does on absolute rubbish 🙄 All these people in the comments sympathising about how expensive school uniform is when Jade is regularly dropping £200 just because she fancied a day out at the supermarket!
She didn’t even need to mention Jaya only had one either given the situation, I’d have assumed it had all gone in at once at the weekend and got stuck if she hadn’t.

I do think it’s crappy AF of the school though - they’re effectively punishing Jaya for her mum not buying an extra set of uniform and being disorganised generally. Neither of which are her fault and the girl has enough responsibility put on her without that. You’re not telling me they didn’t have a spare jumper/lost and found jumper she could have put on for the day - they should appreciate she made the effort to go in despite not having uniform cos a lot of kids wouldn’t have.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t even need to mention Jaya only had one either given the situation, I’d have assumed it had all gone in at once at the weekend and got stuck if she hadn’t.

I do think it’s crappy AF of the school though - they’re effectively punishing Jaya for her mum not buying an extra set of uniform and being disorganised generally. Neither of which are her fault and the girl has enough responsibility put on her without that. You’re not telling me they didn’t have a spare jumper/lost and found jumper she could have put on for the day - they should appreciate she made the effort to go in despite not having uniform cos a lot of kids wouldn’t have.
my kids school sells spare uniform for a fiver a piece - blazer £5, kilt £5, jumper £5 shirts and ties are a quid.

I imagine if they let the students come in ‘own clothes’ with a letter from mum it would cause a free for all and most kids would never be in uniform.

I did also wonder if the school has had problems with Jaya before. Jade wrote in the comments that they have problems getting her to attend and she’s mentioned her behaviour a few times before.
Fair enough to be honest, the poor girl hasn’t had much of a life growing up.

my kids school sells spare uniform for a fiver a piece - blazer £5, kilt £5, jumper £5 shirts and ties are a quid.

I imagine if they let the students come in ‘own clothes’ with a letter from mum it would cause a free for all and most kids would never be in uniform.
Then they should have given Jaya spare uniform and sent the bill to Jade.

It’s not on to punish kids for something that’s out of their control IMO and it’s unreasonable to expect a child to buy their own uniform. I feel the same about kids reliant on their parents to get to school being punished for being late if it’s due to their parents and/or siblings actions not their own.

ETA: and Jaya has restrictions on when laundry can be done that other children don’t have due to the amount of laundry Jade needs to do for Jas. So while for other kids there could be a “don’t leave it to the last minute” it’s another element that Jaya is restricted on that’s not in her control.

Reactions: 1
What is this supposed to mean? 🤔
I guess it’s aimed at one of their dads. It doesn’t make sense. If a child doesn’t want to see that person, you can’t keep them away from them?

Attachments

What is this supposed to mean? 🤔
I guess it’s aimed at one of their dads. It doesn’t make sense. If a child doesn’t want to see that person, you can’t keep them away from them?
It makes sense. A lot of parents (mostly dads IME and obviously she means dad here) who never ask to see their child are also giving it large about their ex keeping the child away from them when the truth is they cba.

Presumably one of the dads, my money would be on the youngests, is doing just that right now.