only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I also have a child with additional needs who barely sleeps it’s so hard isn’t it.
I Just wanted to send you a hug because it’s so hard. My daughter who is nearly 8 has just started to sleep now up to around 5-6 hours.
From around 18 months old she’s only ever slept around 3 hours a night. You sound like a lovely parent. I find the hardest part of being a parent to a child like this, is the constant worrying of are we doing enough? Am I enough etc? I honestly don’t understand how she just leaves her to be in bed all day. I’ve shown my daughter so much cool stuff and done so many courses to even understand my daughter better. It baffles me that we get these special children and some parents just leave them to it 😞

hugs to you too, it can be such an isolating and frustrating thing to experience especially when there is those days where it feels extra heavy with how tired we get.
I completely agree with you, I think sadly she is a lazy parent - I hate saying that, I’m not meaning to sound cruel, but it is negligent. There are things out there for children like ours, and even when there isn’t; there’s so many ideas online to give full rich sensory experiences. X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I hate to say it but a few living room workouts aren’t going to make a dent in all those takeaways and huge plates of beige food

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is this woman constantly ill? Sick bugs, tonsillitis, covid, the list goes on. It's all woe is me, look how hard my life is constantly. You willingly put yourself in this position, Jade. Suck it up and get on with it!

I always think this is odd because she barely leaves the house to catch anything. But then I guess with carers in every day that’s a lot of people in a very small flat.
---
I guess it’s probably also a lack of nutrition, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her eat a vegetable or anything that wasn’t beige.

I genuinely do not understand how she affords so many takeaways, especially for the whole family and shopping trips all the time.

I was literally thinking this as I just watched her video where she says “I had a Chinese so it must have been Friday”

We both have very high paying jobs and still I don’t feel like I can justify a takeaway more than once a month! I obviously could but when it ends up costing almost as much as our weekly food shop so I feel so guilty about it! I’d love to know where all this money comes from.

I genuinely do not understand how she affords so many takeaways, especially for the whole family and shopping trips all the time.
i’m actually baffled how she affords it all
the endless takeaways , the asda shops , westfield hauls.
just love that she can afford the baby bjorn carrier (may be cheap to some etc) and then did a full haul of other crap.
like how is she affording this

Last edited:
just love that she can afford the baby bjorn carrier (may be cheap to some etc) and then did a full haul of other crap.
DLA. She will get high rate for both elements plus UC disability element, Income support and carers allowance - all money she’s meant to utilise for Jaz, but can clearly see it isn’t. plus she has one less mouth to feed so to speak as Jaz is tube fed. That’s how.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She was gifted a lot of baby stuff, maybe the carrier was too.

she is very overwhelmed
also not sure why she’s so surprised jaya is “playing up” when it comes to school
she’s doing night feeds but also probably just wants to spend time with her mum.
before they used to go gym together , get bubble tea etc and now it’s like she’s just a second mum

Reactions: 5
she is very overwhelmed
also not sure why she’s so surprised jaya is “playing up” when it comes to school
she’s doing night feeds but also probably just wants to spend time with her mum.
before they used to go gym together , get bubble tea etc and now it’s like she’s just a second mum
She’s probably knackered and sees that all her mum seems to do all day is go shopping, so she wants to do that instead of school… don’t know why Jadie can’t see it. Also not sure why sometimes she seems to be hinting the babies father is really involved and others that he’s not at all, really odd.

Did anyone else see the ripped cigarette butt, implying she smokes weed maybe?

Did anyone else see the ripped cigarette butt, implying she smokes weed maybe?
She used to as she often looked stoned and I'd be surprised if she gave it up so easily tbh. Not good with a lil baby to care for though and no wonder she's not really productive with her time and housework.

Reactions: 2