only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get over how messy the flat is. I understand it’s hard to find time to clean with a little one but it’s way more than that plus it’s just her and the baby all day. It takes the same amount of time to put something in the bin as it does to dump it but the kitchen looks like rubbish just gets left all over the sides.
She’d be better off spending some of the money she spends on junk on a cleaner once a week.

Reactions: 2
Why did she pile her dirty laundry up like that?! Wtf 😳

I mean I know it must be tit to not have a washing machine but she lives in London - surely she could’ve used some kind of launderette pick up service, or surely her nan or one of the sisters could’ve done some washing for her?! She’s very weird sometimes.

there’s laundrettes or even taking it to her family. yeah it’s an inconvenience but there’s ways around it.
can’t believe her idea of taking jas out was to go to a shopping centre especially in this heat 🤯

i understand that flat isn’t suitable however she should of thought about all of that
not that it’s right but there’s tens of thousands of families overcrowded in london
she reminds me of a hoarder

The flat situation really grinds my gears. It seems mad to me that when you’re already overcrowded and rely on the taxpayers to fund your weekly trips to Westfield that you’d bring another baby into that mess! Makes you wonder why the rest of us work hard and make responsible choices.

Reactions: 9
The flat situation really grinds my gears. It seems mad to me that when you’re already overcrowded and rely on the taxpayers to fund your weekly trips to Westfield that you’d bring another baby into that mess! Makes you wonder why the rest of us work hard and make responsible choices.
Absolutely. I completely agree!

Reactions: 1
I think her flat would be more liveable if she just decluttered everything because every room is filled with piles of junk. She is a complete hoarder and fills her days with going to shops to buy more stuff! She needs a property which is all on one level because of Jaz so a ground floor flat is going to be the best she’s going to get really.

she’s in no way going to get a fully adapted four bedroom house in london.
at best like someone said is she’ll probably get a ground floor adapted flat.
i’ve never known someone to constantly be out buying primark tit every other day
even her food shops are just utter crap , idk anyone benefits or not that has the funds to be buying baby clothes and trainers every other day

Reactions: 5
Anyone else see Jaya’s comment on her latest video about them all having different Dad’s? Obviously nothing wrong with that but a bit of an odd comment from your teenage daughter!

i saw that!
like who cares nothing wrong with having different dads but

i was actually in shock because it’s not that funny her response …. nor do i think it was some cool quirky response. in fact it’s embarrassing that she commented anything at all

I think it’s sad how involved Jaya has to be in her mum’s life. Jade physically can’t leave the house without Jaya either helping or staying at home to babysit. What happens if she wants to go to uni or move abroad or join the army?!

Reactions: 3
well poor jaya went cinema with jade and jade left her with no oyster card or money to get home as the baby was crying.

i just find the whole situation selfish.
ofc jaya loves and cares for her siblings and helps out as much as she can. she shouldn’t be essentially an unpaid carer who her mum relies on.
i really hope she sees there’s more to life and can experience things

Reactions: 4
well poor jaya went cinema with jade and jade left her with no oyster card or money to get home as the baby was crying.

ofc jaya loves and cares for her siblings and helps out as much as she can. she shouldn’t be essentially an unpaid carer who her mum relies on.
I did think that was really extreme when Jade left the cinema so urgently. The baby wasn’t injured or needing emergency care, he’s just learning to be cared for by a different family member. Sorry if that makes me sound awful.

I think she should have had her Oyster card with her tbh, I know this wasn’t a particular emergency and you wouldn’t necessarily prep for that just with the baby but Jade could easily have been called to get to Jas urgently as she has been with the school several times. So as Jaya is now old enough to be able to travel on her own etc, I think taking her oyster in case something happened is something she should just be doing as standard.

But the leaving itself is pretty crappy and Jade should have checked she had either her card or money to get home first.