only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i
I think she should have had her Oyster card with her tbh, I know this wasn’t a particular emergency and you wouldn’t necessarily prep for that just with the baby but Jade could easily have been called to get to Jas urgently as she has been with the school several times. So as Jaya is now old enough to be able to travel on her own etc, I think taking her oyster in case something happened is something she should just be doing as standard.

But the leaving itself is pretty crappy and Jade should have checked she had either her card or money to get home first.
ofc she should’ve had her oyster however to leave her with no way of getting home when she was the one who travelled with her is a bit crappy
---
I did think that was really extreme when Jade left the cinema so urgently. The baby wasn’t injured or needing emergency care, he’s just learning to be cared for by a different family member. Sorry if that makes me sound awful.
it did make me laugh when she said she was going to run home to get there quicker 😂
i get it as a mum it’s tit to know your child is upset but he was with family not complete strangers. to just leave jaya so abruptly was a tad dramatic

Reactions: 2
She’s a selfish and pretty crappy mom. She’s negligent to jas; relies on the oldest to be an ad hoc carer and babysitter at 15 no less.
She doesn’t do anything fulfilling to any of those kids lives, it’s shopping or tv. It’s ridiculous. The flat is bigger than my home and I too have a disabled daughter, her adaptations are much better than mine - she should be grateful and have her home to suit her kids needs not hers aka shopping for tit. She is just basically a chav, and I’m sorry to say this but I genuinely think she had that baby to top up her benefits now her eldest is reaching that age where she won’t qualify for them

Reactions: 8
if jaya is staying on at education she’ll be entitled to claim for her until she leaves education. you can claim up until 19.

i don’t think she’s had a baby for the money i think she’s made crap life choices and ended up with a baby.
she’s very selfish and i feel desperately sad for jaya especially

Reactions: 4
How many bedrooms does her current fiat have? Apart from the absolute mess it actually looks like a nice enough flat (well for London standards) plus she has her own private (?) garden which is a rarity!

How many bedrooms does her current fiat have? Apart from the absolute mess it actually looks like a nice enough flat (well for London standards) plus she has her own private (?) garden which is a rarity!
3 - she’s got a room, Jaya has a room and Jas has a room. So it’s a pretty generous size to be honest, it’s only crowded because of the amount of tit she buys and the seeming complete lack of storage in the main room. She is overcrowded by council standards now but that’s because she chose to have the baby.

Reactions: 5
her being overcrowded by one isn’t going to get her a move as quick as she thinks it is.

she won’t be the only person in her borough needing an adapted property

her flat is actually a decent size
she was only wanting to move from that flat as jas’s chair is too big for the hallway (for that i don’t blame her)

Reactions: 5
What video is that comment from Jaya on? And which one is the cinema trip on? Feel like I’m so behind!
Jade has a huge property for Tower Hamlets standards - she’d be really hard pressed to find a 4 bedroom flat in the Borough, anything that many rooms would be split level. I understand things happen but the baby really wasn’t a great idea. She’s a massive hoarder and I don’t judge her for going out to Westfield and buying that cheap tat but because it’s clear she’s not really getting a lot of enjoyment from much else. I feel a bit sad for her in the main.

Also - what 15 year old leaves the house without her oyster?!

What video is that comment from Jaya on? And which one is the cinema trip on? Feel like I’m so behind!
Jade has a huge property for Tower Hamlets standards - she’d be really hard pressed to find a 4 bedroom flat in the Borough, anything that many rooms would be split level. I understand things happen but the baby really wasn’t a great idea. She’s a massive hoarder and I don’t judge her for going out to Westfield and buying that cheap tat but because it’s clear she’s not really getting a lot of enjoyment from much else. I feel a bit sad for her in the main.

Also - what 15 year old leaves the house without her oyster?!
If she gets anything I think it will be split level if she ever gets offered anything different. I’m not in London but even here in a situation like that she’d be homed somewhere split level, they’d just adapt the bottom floor so eg a dining room could be Jas’s bedroom with an accessible bathroom on the ground floor so Jas doesn’t need to go upstairs. That way they could put them in a normal 3 bed property. And our property market is a heck of a lot less saturated than London’s.

the thing is it’s quite easy to jump the dlr 😂
but i don’t understand why she didn’t have it

she probably only does get enjoyment from the endless trips etc but she could spend that money on accessible days out and things like that instead of dragging them to lewisham shopping centre

Reactions: 3
the thing is it’s quite easy to jump the dlr 😂
but i don’t understand why she didn’t have it

she probably only does get enjoyment from the endless trips etc but she could spend that money on accessible days out and things like that instead of dragging them to lewisham shopping centre
Lol a friend of mine got caught on the DLR, had to give her phone data due to some partnership TFL have with Apple… long story short, she’s got a VERY big fine 🤣 Jaya has a free oyster she’s got no reason to not tap.

I’ve got no disabled friends or family - I’ve always wondered what accessible things they could get up to without a car. There must be lots, a shame she doesn’t do these things. Jas must also be in so much pain if that chair is too small for her, bless her.

Reactions: 1
Lol a friend of mine got caught on the DLR, had to give her phone data due to some partnership TFL have with Apple… long story short, she’s got a VERY big fine 🤣 Jaya has a free oyster she’s got no reason to not tap.

I’ve got no disabled friends or family - I’ve always wondered what accessible things they could get up to without a car. There must be lots, a shame she doesn’t do these things. Jas must also be in so much pain if that chair is too small for her, bless her.
It’s out there if you look for it. I’m in the midlands & although there isn’t *loads* there is things to do, and a simple walk in the woods is great sensory fulfilment - feeding ducks, looking at leaves and pine cones etc which is more than she ever does. She’s in London there must be a tit ton to do, and sen schools often advertise appropriate clubs and things. Jas gets carers if she really can’t be arsed to take her out herself she can get the carers to do it and she does the bulk of the care and get her respite while jas is doing something enriching to her life

She’s put the baby in designer gear before. Regardless of whether it’s real or not, it’s soooo tacky. Just let him be a wee baby instead of dressing like the guy you’d avoid down your local.

That’s a good point actually. On top of all the benefits and DLA for Jas she’s potentially got 3 lots of CMS coming in as well which would explain all the Westfield and Asda hauls.

Poor Jaya having a whole video made about what a nightmare she is! And why does she keeping saying she has no carers for Jas and then also saying the carers where there?!

Poor Jaya having a whole video made about what a nightmare she is! And why does she keeping saying she has no carers for Jas and then also saying the carers where there?!
A complete sympathy searching video.

Reactions: 1
She's damaging her relationship with her eldest and if she carries on it'll be beyond repair. We'll soon see how much Jade appreciates Jaya when she's no longer there to parent her kids for her! If I were here I'd finish up school and college then clear off far away from her mother.

Reactions: 7
she should be thankful that her daughter helps her as much as she does.
i’m similar to jaya in the sense of having a sibling with an additional need. it’s really hard and to have videos made about the situation is pathetic. jaya is a glass child and i can imagine she feels left out and what not.
i hope she gets her gcse’s and goes far away and doesn’t look back