only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also necking energy drinks while breastfeeding which surely can’t be good for the baby

Reactions: 1
She's portrays this perfect devoted mum act on tiktok but I'm willing to bet she's anything but. She definitely smokes weed. Only need to look at her eyes to know that. It's the dog I feel sorry for. Bet the poor little bastard never gets a good walk.

Do you think she realises how different boys are to girls? She seems to have had an easy ride with Jaya when she was a toddler by the sounds of it. Trust me love, if hes anything like mine, that little boy is not gonna give you a break.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how much she posted of Jaya’s school. I know she’s had her lanyard visible in previous videos so there’s never been much security there, but wow. No wonder Jaya was having problems about the tiktoks a while ago and didn’t want to be in them… I hope she’s not having issues with that again and that’s part of why she doesn’t want to be at school.

Reactions: 4
These tiktok mumfluencers don't give a tit about the flack their kids get. If they did, they'd come off tiktok altogether.

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted on her insta about going shopping and randomly buying things she likes for Reyne. Where does she get her money from?!!! It’s actually peed me off if I’m honest, all of these people at home, not working, able to shop and live very comfortably while I work full time and it’s not easy right now.

She’s just posted on her insta about going shopping and randomly buying things she likes for Reyne. Where does she get her money from?!!! It’s actually peed me off if I’m honest, all of these people at home, not working, able to shop and live very comfortably while I work full time and it’s not easy right now.
Willing to bet most of the money she gets for Jas is spent on the other two. Like people have said before on this thread, sure she can't play with toys like the average child but spend the money on enriching activities. It IS possible. Yes, its hard. But its miles better than her laying in bed alone all the time.

Willing to bet most of the money she gets for Jas is spent on the other two. Like people have said before on this thread, sure she can't play with toys like the average child but spend the money on enriching activities. It IS possible. Yes, its hard. But its miles better than her laying in bed alone all the time.
^ exactly this.
The money she receives to help make Jas life a bit more comfortable.. adaptations, days out, sensory toys, all the extra things disabled children need that aren’t covered is what it’s meant for. She’ll be getting high rate for care and mobility. Which is a bit of a joke in itself because she never takes her anywhere or enriches her life, throwing on the tv constantly is just lazy parenting.

Reactions: 8
I still am shocked she makes her daughter do night feeds... sorry but that's totally not on don't have another child if you cant look after it yourself, your daughter didnt ask for this!

Maybe because she’s worried about her mum doing them stoned…
i don’t think that’s he reason 🤣
however i think jaya loves her siblings and will do whatever she can to help
jadie needs to put her foot down and not let her daughter do so.
---
10000% i work with sen children and some of these parents have nothing or any ideas on things to do. however they make it work.
i was in shock when in her one of her latest vlogs she was in bed till 2 and then was in bed watching stuff.
i understand it’s hard going from 2 to 3 kids however none of her kids asked for this.
she’s lazy i’m sorry.
yes it’s hard and overwhelming however she chose this to have three kids.
not everyone who receives these benefits is frittering it away on mindless hauls of tat from wilko and ridiculous trainers for a four month old baby.

If she feeds in bed like a lot of people (especially if she’s breastfeeding him) I’d be concerned someone stoned would be more likely to fall asleep during a night feed which can be dangerous 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
If she feeds in bed like a lot of people (especially if she’s breastfeeding him) I’d be concerned someone stoned would be more likely to fall asleep during a night feed which can be dangerous 🤷‍♀️
I'd be concerned she was breastfeeding at all if she had cannabis in her system!

---

10000% i work with sen children and some of these parents have nothing or any ideas on things to do. however they make it work.
i was in shock when in her one of her latest vlogs she was in bed till 2 and then was in bed watching stuff.
i understand it’s hard going from 2 to 3 kids however none of her kids asked for this.
she’s lazy i’m sorry.
yes it’s hard and overwhelming however she chose this to have three kids.
not everyone who receives these benefits is frittering it away on mindless hauls of tat from wilko and ridiculous trainers for a four month old baby.
It is lazy parenting 100% and there’s no excuse for it, she’s blatantly neglecting her socially and emotionally.

Reactions: 3
Jade just does whatever is easiest for her. That baby seems to spend his whole life in the car seat which isn’t recommended. I’m sure she showed a proper pram at some point that she’d been gifted.

"This boy follows me everywhere"

No, Jade. You cart him about in that chair all day. Theres a difference. Lay him out safely on a sensory mat on the living room floor while you clean. Lock the dog in a separate room while you do so. Surely it's not that hard. He doesn't need to spend all day stuck strapped into something. Of course, we don't see everything but I've fast begun to learn that these mothers online love to show us what they think are the best bits of their parenting and never the worst (ironically).

Reactions: 11
Even ignoring the clothing hauls, I want to know how she affords all the food! It’s insane how much she buys when it’s only her and Jaya that eat food and then the almost daily McDonalds/Chinese/chicken shop. I’ve definitely gone wrong somewhere!

Even ignoring the clothing hauls, I want to know how she affords all the food! It’s insane how much she buys when it’s only her and Jaya that eat food and then the almost daily McDonalds/Chinese/chicken shop. I’ve definitely gone wrong somewhere!
I think it's mad that she feeds Jaya that shite constantly. I won't and will not discuss a child's weight here but we can all agree that Jade should be promoting healthy eating, regardless of her kids' bmi. It's bleeping lazy. She can't blame the baby either. She's always been like this. Even her roast dinners were a calorie fest.

I think it's mad that she feeds Jaya that shite constantly. I won't and will not discuss a child's weight here but we can all agree that Jade should be promoting healthy eating, regardless of her kids' bmi. It's bleeping lazy. She can't blame the baby either. She's always been like this. Even her roast dinners were a calorie fest.
I can understand when caring has wiped you out that it’s an easy option but it shouldn’t be so frequent or vast. Luke the sheer amount for two people is crazy I have a family of four and we don’t eat that much. Also adapting healthier techniques such as buying ready meals or even micro rice or salad pots and frozen chicken breasts cooked and sliced on top is such a quick tea and has saved me on those days where I’m knackered.

I don’t want to comment on her daughters weight, but like I said I am plus size myself and I think that girl has way too much to deal with at her young age and comfort eats. Her mom needs to stop relying so heavily on her and stealing her childhood.