Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I do wonder how she’s ever going to go out with the baby and Jas when he’s too big for a carrier.

There are wheelchairs but, Jas wheelchair seems custom to her body, I don’t think you can get a tandem wheelchair for her type. The only solution I can think of is if she uses a sling carrier.

Reactions: 1

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I feel bad though because if she’s overwhelmed she’s not got a huge amount of support - she alluded to her nan not coming over for a while, and I don’t think her sisters are that way inclined to be cooking while she’s been poorly. At least her cooking the chicken and salad is a step in the right direction. I feel like in the next few years Jaya will be a little more independent as she and her friends get old enough to do more things alone and hopefully Jade will have gotten herself into a good routine with the kids

my kids school sells spare uniform for a fiver a piece - blazer £5, kilt £5, jumper £5 shirts and ties are a quid.

I imagine if they let the students come in ‘own clothes’ with a letter from mum it would cause a free for all and most kids would never be in uniform.
Then they should have given Jaya spare uniform and sent the bill to Jade.

It’s not on to punish kids for something that’s out of their control IMO and it’s unreasonable to expect a child to buy their own uniform. I feel the same about kids reliant on their parents to get to school being punished for being late if it’s due to their parents and/or siblings actions not their own.

ETA: and Jaya has restrictions on when laundry can be done that other children don’t have due to the amount of laundry Jade needs to do for Jas. So while for other kids there could be a “don’t leave it to the last minute” it’s another element that Jaya is restricted on that’s not in her control.

devilleil

I genuinely do not understand how she affords so many takeaways, especially for the whole family and shopping trips all the time.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I always think this is odd because she barely leaves the house to catch anything. But then I guess with carers in every day that’s a lot of people in a very small flat.
---
I guess it’s probably also a lack of nutrition, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her eat a vegetable or anything that wasn’t beige.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I genuinely do not understand how she affords so many takeaways, especially for the whole family and shopping trips all the time.
i’m actually baffled how she affords it all
the endless takeaways , the asda shops , westfield hauls.
just love that she can afford the baby bjorn carrier (may be cheap to some etc) and then did a full haul of other crap.
like how is she affording this

Last edited:

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I do wonder how she’s ever going to go out with the baby and Jas when he’s too big for a carrier.
Well I would imagine there's a special kind of buggy that you can get -- that she will probably get gifted. I'm interested to see how she handles a son. In my experience they are WAY more hectic than little girls.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I'm surprised she hasn't harped on more and more to the council about getting a bigger place. Unless she's just waiting for Jaya to grow up and move out. Which seems cunty all in itself if that's the case.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Does she think she's Kylie Jenner keeping his name a secret or something? Makes no difference to me but its obvious she enjoys the comments asking for a reveal.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Really sad to see that in all those Christmas presents she’s bought her daughter there is nothing sensory based to enrich her enjoyment and experience. That poor girl is just slumped in front of a tv all her life, Jade could do with some parenting courses
it honestly just looks like she’s got random things that she think she may get use out of

4JH-95

I think it’s slightly unfair she’s being judged for having another baby. She clearly looks after her children where as there’s people in the world who don’t even have custody of theirs.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Anyone else see Jaya’s comment on her latest video about them all having different Dad’s? Obviously nothing wrong with that but a bit of an odd comment from your teenage daughter!

Whatever123

VIP Member
She’s in Tower Hamlets (around Whitechapel I think) which isn’t exactly central, but about as close to central as you can be, right on the edge of Zone 1.
Yeah thank you for clarifying, that’s what I meant. It’s not like she’s out in zone 7. Properties to private rent/ buy where she is would cost a fortune!