Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I was literally thinking this as I just watched her video where she says “I had a Chinese so it must have been Friday”

We both have very high paying jobs and still I don’t feel like I can justify a takeaway more than once a month! I obviously could but when it ends up costing almost as much as our weekly food shop so I feel so guilty about it! I’d love to know where all this money comes from.

Reactions: 1
well poor jaya went cinema with jade and jade left her with no oyster card or money to get home as the baby was crying.

i just find the whole situation selfish.
ofc jaya loves and cares for her siblings and helps out as much as she can. she shouldn’t be essentially an unpaid carer who her mum relies on.
i really hope she sees there’s more to life and can experience things
I think she should have had her Oyster card with her tbh, I know this wasn’t a particular emergency and you wouldn’t necessarily prep for that just with the baby but Jade could easily have been called to get to Jas urgently as she has been with the school several times. So as Jaya is now old enough to be able to travel on her own etc, I think taking her oyster in case something happened is something she should just be doing as standard.

But the leaving itself is pretty shitty and Jade should have checked she had either her card or money to get home first.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I don’t support there being a thread on her at all she’s a lovely woman clearly and takes great care of her 2 children who are both angels dunno how anyone could have anything bad to say about her tbh
no ones said its to say bad things? people can support her too. there are rave threads on here

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I’ve not seen for on TikTok for a while, I hope she’s okay and just resting.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Yeah I get why people would think he was planned but I very much get the idea that she’s been dealing with the council for a very long time both for herself and when she was being brought up. TH is honestly one of the worst councils in the country let alone London. She will have known that this wouldn’t get them to get a shimmy on regardless.
If she did she’s foolish knowing her mental health isn’t the best and she hinted that she gets little help from the girls’ dad/a, why put herself through all of that again?

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Poor Jaya having a whole video made about what a nightmare she is! And why does she keeping saying she has no carers for Jas and then also saying the carers where there?!
A complete sympathy searching video.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
the thing is it’s quite easy to jump the dlr 😂
but i don’t understand why she didn’t have it

she probably only does get enjoyment from the endless trips etc but she could spend that money on accessible days out and things like that instead of dragging them to lewisham shopping centre
Lol a friend of mine got caught on the DLR, had to give her phone data due to some partnership TFL have with Apple… long story short, she’s got a VERY big fine 🤣 Jaya has a free oyster she’s got no reason to not tap.

I’ve got no disabled friends or family - I’ve always wondered what accessible things they could get up to without a car. There must be lots, a shame she doesn’t do these things. Jas must also be in so much pain if that chair is too small for her, bless her.

Becclo44

VIP Member
I don’t know, it’s lovely that her daughter loves the baby and she does seem like a nice girl, but it’s not normal for her to be that attached to the baby surely?

Sophie92

Chatty Member
She’s also necking energy drinks while breastfeeding which surely can’t be good for the baby

devilleil

Just feel so sorry for Jas. These kids still have feelings and brains, she must be so bored and sore lying in bed most of the day
They do :( I’m a support worker for people like Jas, there’s so much you can do. She must be so bored and unstimulated

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Why is she ill all the time?! It’s not like Reign goes to nursery or mixes with any other kids. Perhaps a cleaner house and some vegetables would do her some good.
I do think it’s her diet and lifestyle.