only1jadiepie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have been mortified if my mum had of said some of these things so publicly about me at that age it was bad enough it being discussed with family! My heart breaks for the poor girl she’s the second parent in that home, probably battling a tit ton of hormones and school life which can be hard in itself & now being publicly shamed online for a literal phase majority of teenage girls go through ☹ I can’t wait for her to be old enough to run a mile I really hope she does

Reactions: 8
I really feel sorry for Jaya, this is a child that has took on an insurmountable amount of responsibility in that household, Jade would be completely fucked without her; sure she’s a teenager and there may be challenges but to make a video like that about it? That’s the thanks you give? Truly awful jade should be ashamed of herself and maybe consider how much that girl does for her and the sacrifice to her own childhood that’s caused.

Reactions: 9
I’d have been mortified if my mum had of said some of these things so publicly about me at that age it was bad enough it being discussed with family! My heart breaks for the poor girl she’s the second parent in that home, probably battling a tit ton of hormones and school life which can be hard in itself & now being publicly shamed online for a literal phase majority of teenage girls go through ☹ I can’t wait for her to be old enough to run a mile I really hope she does
That’s such a good point. I remember being a teenager and being mortified when my mum would recount something I’d done wrong to family members. I bet there’s kids at her school that see her mum’s videos and all sorts. How embarrassing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven’t seen the video as I no longer go on TikTok but I can only imagine. She has no interest in that poor girl other than to use her for a babysitting service. What if she’s battling mental health & having SUI thoughts she can’t speak to her slag of a mother because a she’s either spreading her legs, galavanting around Westfield or acting like she’s the only one in the world to have a disabled child. That could push her over the edge with the backlash.

• Heart
Poor Jaya having a whole video made about what a nightmare she is! And why does she keeping saying she has no carers for Jas and then also saying the carers where there?!
I think she's meant to have two carers for Jas but she's only getting one coming at the moment which probably limits what they can do with her for liability reasons.

I'm surprised she hasn't harped on more and more to the council about getting a bigger place. Unless she's just waiting for Jaya to grow up and move out. Which seems cunty all in itself if that's the case.

Reactions: 1
she’s living in dreamland if she thinks she will get given a nice accessible property in london.
she’ll have to relocate

I'm surprised she hasn't harped on more and more to the council about getting a bigger place. Unless she's just waiting for Jaya to grow up and move out. Which seems cunty all in itself if that's the case.
She can’t. A 4 bedroom ground floor flat in Tower Hamlets is like gold dust. She actually probably hasn’t got much choice but to wait for a 3 bed once Jaya is out. Babies are a blessing but they had little room for Jasmine’s wheelchair as it was.

Reactions: 3
She can’t. A 4 bedroom ground floor flat in Tower Hamlets is like gold dust. She actually probably hasn’t got much choice but to wait for a 3 bed once Jaya is out. Babies are a blessing but they had little room for Jasmine’s wheelchair as it was.
Still stand by the opinion that the new baby was no accident. She knew what she was doing and it's irresponsible imo. Crazy that she'd put them all through the madness of it.

Reactions: 4
tbh i don’t think she planned a baby to get moved, she already knows how the council works.
it’s years and years wait and a baby doesn’t change that. if anything she would’ve had the baby years ago to get moved.

tbh i don’t think she planned a baby to get moved, she already knows how the council works.
it’s years and years wait and a baby doesn’t change that. if anything she would’ve had the baby years ago to get moved.
I don't think she planned the baby to get moved. I think she intentionally got pregnant knowing Jaya is growing up and the benefits (the ones she gets for jaya) are gonna stop eventually. Yes, she gets care allowance for Jas, but this new baby pretty much ensures she's set and comfortable for the next 16-18 years.

Yeah I get why people would think he was planned but I very much get the idea that she’s been dealing with the council for a very long time both for herself and when she was being brought up. TH is honestly one of the worst councils in the country let alone London. She will have known that this wouldn’t get them to get a shimmy on regardless.
If she did she’s foolish knowing her mental health isn’t the best and she hinted that she gets little help from the girls’ dad/a, why put herself through all of that again?

I think the baby was very much planned and not necessarily for housing but for benefits overall. You see it all the time, people do it as their child approach school age, just pop out another one every few years.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t she already in a 3 bed ground floor flat? I thought she had a room (and the baby is with her), Jas has one and Jaya has one?

More likely she’s had the baby to stop pressure to move down to a 2 bed or make up the rent difference once Jaya leaves if so.

Reactions: 2
she is in a three bedroom but she needs an accessible property. she was talking about a three floor flat/house she wants.

i just think in all honesty she was “dating” the baby dads but in fact it was a sneaky link and she got pregnant.

i don’t think she ever thinks jaya will go onto leave so i highly doubt the baby was to stop the pressure of moving 😂 she’s also entitled to an extra bedroom as jas gets carers
---

she is in a three bedroom but she needs an accessible property. she was talking about a three floor flat/house she wants.

i just think in all honesty she was “dating” the baby dads but in fact it was a sneaky link and she got pregnant.

i don’t think she ever thinks jaya will go onto leave so i highly doubt the baby was to stop the pressure of moving 😂 she’s also entitled to an extra bedroom as jas gets carers
---
She isn’t entitled to an extra bedroom as (assuming her tiktok is accurate) Jas doesn’t have overnight carers, they come in the morning for her.

she’s mentioned before that she would like overnight carers.
if she’s as crafty and clued up to be having another baby to scam the system then i’m sure she’ll be asking for care hours overnight
---

Weird that the whole time she was pregnant, she was never once gasping for a tab. Which is probably to assume she smoked throughout. Classy.