Online dating horror stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dont miss this at all, all the unsolicited dick picks from men trying get their freak on whilst their wives are at Zumba *shudder* and then tell you that your are a frigid lesbian when you knock them back.

I met a guy once. I had no interest in him at all, he had a face like a bag of spanners, 5 ft 6 (at a push) and a pain in the arse messaging me. However he never got weird on the messages so eventually met him after work one night. He had sussed i was pretty shy, so when he spotted me he decided to serenade me. Very loudly. At manchester piccadilly train station. At rush hour. He was at the top of the escalator i was at the exit. I died. He then waltzed me around the exit to the metrolink. I double died.

8 years later we are still together. He is still tiny, with a face like a bag of spanners. But he makes me roar with laughter every day and he is, quite honestly, the best thing that ever happened to me. Dont give up single ladies, there are some that are not head cases/criminals/perverts.
Omg at this twist at the end! Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly! I can’t find it but I had one guy who matched with me then messaged me to tell me he didn’t actually mean to and I was far to large for him!
You’ve had a lucky escape hun it’s usually the touched ones who have issues with weight

Reactions: 5
What do you all think of this in the news today!
Absolute rubbish - you had a bad date, why should the public pay for it. We (the public) didn't benefit from this date 🙈.
Put it down to experience and move on.
This lady scream entitlement.

Reactions: 13
Absolute rubbish - you had a bad date, why should the public pay for it. We (the public) didn't benefit from this date 🙈.
Put it down to experience and move on.
This lady scream entitlement.
Couldn't agree more!
I think she was mad spending £90 to meet an online stranger in the first place....find someone closer to home!

Reactions: 8
I'd love for someone to come on here with a scary psycho woman story.

Sadly I doubt thats gonna happen, seriously though men are just wired totally different, why are they like this?!

ahhh where would you like me to start??

me : butch with tattoos as can be seen in ny profile pics.......several messages off women who's opening line was I dont like tattoos!!!!

but my fave was a girl i met online,met her in the gay village at 8.30 and she was already pissed and showing off her 6 pack to these poor people who couldnt get rid of her.
I thought I'll give her a chance and we went to another bar and were quite chatty. moved to the next bar and I thought she was stood next to me, turned around and she was on the floor hysterically crying,my mate was a bouncer there and said we had to leave.

so me being the soft arse I am.started to walk her to the train station,where she stopped by some building works and took a piss in the street....I still walked her to the train where she was still crying,put her on the train and never saw her again

and btw vag/tit pics were a regular occurrence sliding into my dms when I had my public insta account,mainly from married women.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
ahhh where would you like me to start??

me : butch with tattoos as can be seen in ny profile pics.......several messages off women who's opening line was I dont like tattoos!!!!

but my fave was a girl i met online,met her in the gay village at 8.30 and she was already pissed and showing off her 6 pack to these poor people who couldnt get rid of her.
I thought I'll give her a chance and we went to another bar and were quite chatty. moved to the next bar and I thought she was stood next to me, turned around and she was on the floor hysterically crying,my mate was a bouncer there and said we had to leave.

so me being the soft arse I am.started to walk her to the train station,where she stopped by some building works and took a piss in the street....I still walked her to the train where she was still crying,put her on the train and never saw her again

and btw vag/tit pics were a regular occurrence sliding into my dms when I had my public insta account,mainly from married women.

😂 Did you ever find out why she was crying like that??

Reactions: 7
I received this message today. I thought I recognised the guy in the picture so reverse image searched and it turned out to be Cody Walker, the brother of the late Paul Walker who was in the fast and furious franchise 🙄 catfishers I don't know why they waste their time. 😄

Screenshot_20190911-200943_POF.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is the weirdest one for a while.....obviously not as persuasive and dominating as he thinks he is 😂
20190914_181746.png
20190914_181818.png
20190914_181849.png
20190914_181920.png
20190914_181948.png
20190914_182013.png
20190914_182041.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18