Online dating horror stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read this thread this afternoon and laughed so much.

Long gone are my app dating days. I don't have any stories aside from my met my soon to be husband on Tinder so don't give up hope. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m at the point where I’ve been speaking with one particular one for nearly 3 weeks 😒 and he’s turned weird!! This is why my goal was to chat first and then meet. I don’t hold out much hope for any success on these apps 😂🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I actually met my new husband through online dating, so he’s not a horror story.
But the first person I ever spoke to through an online dating website asked me to put him in a nappy and feed him a bottle like a baby! It was literally the first thing he said after we got past the usual ‘hi, how are you’ bit. He wasn’t even joking!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Are there any normal guys out there 😬😂 thought I’d share this lovely message I received this morning..
8E0387ED-1024-423C-B412-CE81E9011080.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I came across some absolute specimens on Tinder... I met one guy (at a busy bar, thank god) who had listed on his profile that he was '25'. I turned up and he waved at me and I almost ran home. He looked at least late thirties. He admitted he had lied about his age because all the women his age 'looked a bit haggard'.

I did actually meet my current partner on Tinder though and he is lovely, a breath of fresh air from the usual types👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean it wasn’t a date but I matched with this lad on tinder who worked for emmerdale as part of the crew & within a few hours of talking he asked if I wanted to meet him, I stated I wasn’t sure yet as obvs we’d only been speaking a few hours & barely knew him. The next day he messaged me asking to be his girlfriend I was like wtf no! 🤣 he then told me to duck off as I don’t deserve his love.

It put me off emmerdale 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That's Derek Theler, an American actor 😂😂😂
I’ve just found this thread and was waiting for someone to point this out 😂 I love him in Baby Daddy 😂😂😂 how do people think they will get away with using famous people as their profile pictures 😂

Only another 4 pages till I’m caught up.

• Haha
Screenshot_20190916-203346.jpg

I mean it wasn’t a date but I matched with this lad on tinder who worked for emmerdale as part of the crew & within a few hours of talking he asked if I wanted to meet him, I stated I wasn’t sure yet as obvs we’d only been speaking a few hours & barely knew him. The next day he messaged me asking to be his girlfriend I was like wtf no! 🤣 he then told me to duck off as I don’t deserve his love.

It put me off emmerdale 😂
20190830_000026.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im speaking to a few nice guys at the moment touch wood but I wonder what even goes through guys like this mind. 🤮

Screenshot_20190917-160506_POF.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Apparently that business is already up and running! [emoji23][emoji23]
5d89d50910f2ec88c38de4562f649ed5.jpg
A guy online paid me £20 to send him a photo of my feet about 12 years ago - disappointed the going rate hasn't increased with inflation to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
and btw vag/tit pics were a regular occurrence sliding into my dms when I had my public insta account,mainly from married women.
Or the messages from bicurious women asking for a threesome with their man 😳

• Haha
I’m just considering getting back out there but this thread is making me think twice 😂 If I was interested in men I’d still be convincing myself I was straight 😜
I've just thrown myself back out there and so far no danger signs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9