Online dating horror stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👆 💯

Now those silver foxes wouldn't have had to cry and beg me to reconsider.

Sadly he was more like a fat Bernie Ecclestone doing an impression of Pinky & Perky 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[emoji115] [emoji817]

Now those silver foxes wouldn't have had to cry and beg me to reconsider.

Sadly he was more like a fat Bernie Ecclestone doing an impression of Pinky & Perky [emoji2368]
Goodness gracious, he sounds absolutely vile!! [emoji1785][emoji1785] Not even 5k a month and a flat overlooking the Thames would cut it!!
Some men are like fine wine, they only get better with age!! [emoji7][emoji7]

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I once had arranged to meet some one in town, noticed some one was following us, it was his girlfriend!!

Met a cop on uniform dating, went back to his, he got called into work so asked me to wait at his till he got back, noticed a tally chart on a note pad, mentioned it at dinner. It was the women he has slept with! I was number 97!! Went to the GUM clinic after that!

3rd date is my now husband!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@Meg1912 I think we'd all be more than ok with these "old men" :D
Haha!!!! We totally would! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] In fact, they didn't even have to pay us and I'm pretty sure I'd be willing to pay for them! [emoji23][emoji23] One night with a silver fox as @FarFromTheMaddingCrowd so brilliantly put it, sounds like a dream!! I'd die happy. [emoji28][emoji28][emoji85][emoji85]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love for someone to come on here with a scary psycho woman story.

Sadly I doubt thats gonna happen, seriously though men are just wired totally different, why are they like this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god, so many. (I was a serial dater)

Stand-outs include a narrow miss with a convicted paedophile and a policeman who had literally gotten away with murder due to his job 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Stand-outs include a narrow miss with a convicted paedophile and a policeman who had literally gotten away with murder due to his job 🙄
You can't just drop a comment like that and not add any further in to it. Obviously without mentioning specifics but did he admit this to you or did you find out somehow or what?

Reactions: 11

You can't just drop a comment like that and not add any further in to it. Obviously without mentioning specifics but did he admit this to you or did you find out somehow or what?
I agree with oohthatslovely, you can't leave a comment like that without filling us in!

Reactions: 6
A first message from a guy on tinder ‘Hey beautiful, do you have a dog?’ I thought it was a bit weird and recognised his face, showed my friend and turns out he was the famous local dog botherer ... he smeared his knob with peanut butter and stuck it through garden fences in our town so the dogs on the other side would lick it. He is also on the sex offenders register for being a Paedophile 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
A first message from a guy on tinder ‘Hey beautiful, do you have a dog?’ I thought it was a bit weird and recognised his face, showed my friend and turns out he was the famous local dog botherer ... he smeared his knob with peanut butter and stuck it through garden fences in our town so the dogs on the other side would lick it. He is also on the sex offenders register for being a Paedophile [emoji1785]
OH MY GOD, THAT'S BEYOND VILE!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji2961][emoji2961]

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A first message from a guy on tinder ‘Hey beautiful, do you have a dog?’ I thought it was a bit weird and recognised his face, showed my friend and turns out he was the famous local dog botherer ... he smeared his knob with peanut butter and stuck it through garden fences in our town so the dogs on the other side would lick it. He is also on the sex offenders register for being a Paedophile 🤢
And imagine if a dog actually bit that thing off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd love for someone to come on here with a scary psycho woman story.

Sadly I doubt thats gonna happen, seriously though men are just wired totally different, why are they like this?!
Oh don't you worry - I have a fair few of those!!

Firstly though I'll tell my partner's story! She met a girl online and they went out for a drink. Let the other girl choose the place, and she chose a BSDM/Fetish bar. Where else would you take someone on the first date?!!

I'll need to have a think through some of my stories.... I've blocked them from my memory! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pissing myself!!! Holy f**k!! 🤣🤣

Oh how I miss the good old online dating days. Actually had more fun with my friends coming round for a drink and reading all the daft messages I got sent (foot pic requests etc)
One time I was chatting to a ‘normal’ guy I thought, very polite, seemed to have good banter and we were getting on well. Few days later he messaged me again and began to reveal his true self....asking about sex and kinks (they all go there eventually) He then went on to tell me his ultimate fantasy was putting on some latex gloves and poking about the old bum hole, of his chosen lady, before inviting her to take a tit on his bare chest. I had just randomly checked this message when I was out having a nice lunch with my mum and she thought I had just seen a ghost. I almost choked and then burst out laughing. Not one to judge people’s kinks but that one is just down right disgusting 🤮🤮🤮
Omg! A Scat man

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I had a narrow miss with a convicted paedophile to!

• Wow
Reactions: 3