One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why? There’s no law saying a single father must have a Covid test before having their children. Fathers rights stayed the same as before, they have the same rights - it’s all very odd. I do wonder if Cheryl likes to have him all to herself and Liam is a bit like, whatever I’m easy?!
I get that vibe! I think Cheryl just wanted a baby and Liam was naive and young enough to have one with, she got what she wanted and didn't care who it was with but just so ended up being Liam... who I don't think would've wanted kids just yet🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I get that vibe! I think Cheryl just wanted a baby and Liam was naive and young enough to have one with, she got what she wanted and didn't care who it was with but just so ended up being Liam... who I don't think would've wanted kids just yet🥴
100000% she wanted a rich baby daddy because her career was going down the drain

Reactions: 5
100000% I have always said this.

Reactions: 2
The fact is, he was old enough to have a relationship and have sex. We all know that can lead to pregnancy. If he's an absent father for the majority of the time, that's on him and him alone. It's gross to me that any parent doesn't put their child/ren first and that involves regular contact. Who knows, maybe he sees the kid more than he lets on. If she got pregnant by being sneaky then that is also gross. Maybe Bear is a doll!!! o_O

Has anyone listened to Zayn’s new song? I really like it and I’m now excited for his new album this week. Admittedly I didn’t listen to Icarus Falls in full but I enjoyed his first project and have liked what I’ve heard from the second album. I hope this third one isn’t a 90 minute album but I can’t see it being one unless the rest of the songs are over 10 mins long😂

Has anyone listened to Zayn’s new song? I really like it and I’m now excited for his new album this week. Admittedly I didn’t listen to Icarus Falls in full but I enjoyed his first project and have liked what I’ve heard from the second album. I hope this third one isn’t a 90 minute album but I can’t see it being one unless the rest of the songs are over 10 mins long😂
It’s not as strong as his first album songs, fits well with Icarus Falls vibes (pun intended) l. Wasn’t that impressed with the video, he looked like he didn’t want to be there, like so bored and didn’t really know the words or maybe he was going for moody? and the ads were way tooooo obvious but amusing!

It’s not as strong as his first album songs, fits well with Icarus Falls vibes (pun intended) l. Wasn’t that impressed with the video, he looked like he didn’t want to be there, like so bored and didn’t really know the words or maybe he was going for moody? and the ads were way tooooo obvious but amusing!
He’s looked like he doesn’t want to be there since 2010😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so gigis mama posted a pic by accident without croping a picture of gigi and the baby. some fans screenshot and posted it then al the zayn fans went in on them to delte it like it was the end of the world 😳

so gigis mama posted a pic by accident without croping a picture of gigi and the baby. some fans screenshot and posted it then al the zayn fans went in on them to delte it like it was the end of the world 😳
Why do people care, it’s a baby that will probably look like many other babies!

Does anyone else follow Maya on tiktok. I think she's great and I love how she was a genuine fan and now she's engaged to one of the members. She does a good job of engaging with fans while still maintaining a level of privacy for herself and Liam. She's like the main character of a Wattpad fanfic. I'll be taking notes for when I'm engaged to Harry xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else follow Maya on tiktok. I think she's great and I love how she was a genuine fan and now she's engaged to one of the members. She does a good job of engaging with fans while still maintaining a level of privacy for herself and Liam. She's like the main character of a Wattpad fanfic. I'll be taking notes for when I'm engaged to Harry xxx
Hahaha I just typed

I’ll be the future Maya just wait Harry I’m coming for ya

Then I read the last sentence you put

• Haha
Why do people care, it’s a baby that will probably look like many other babies!
iknow!!! it pisses me off th world knows babies jus look like babies/aliens in th beggining lol aorry if anyones offended but the face features change ao much on babis ita pathetic

View attachment 388509View attachment 388510

like hello that picture is soo hard to see why are they even buggin! i screenshit th pics ONLY to piss off the ‘fans’ i got heavily abused btw

Reactions: 3
iknow!!! it pisses me off th world knows babies jus look like babies/aliens in th beggining lol aorry if anyones offended but the face features change ao much on babis ita pathetic

View attachment 388509View attachment 388510

like hello that picture is soo hard to see why are they even buggin! i screenshit th pics ONLY to piss off the ‘fans’ i got heavily abused btw
I saw and liked that picture at the time it was posted and tbh I didn't even notice the reflection 😅

Listening to Zayn's new album - only on the second song but his voice is gorgeous

Is there any truth in the rumour that Cheryl wants another baby and has asked Liam to provide the necessary so her children will have the same dad? I wouldn't be happy if I was Liam's fiancee.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is there any truth in the rumour that Cheryl wants another baby and has asked Liam to provide the necessary so her children will have the same dad? I wouldn't be happy if I was Liam's fiancee.
Yikes! What a way to treat a relationship. And she has all that money she could have used for a donor instead, rather than getting feelings involved.

Yikes! What a way to treat a relationship. And she has all that money she could have used for a donor instead, rather than getting feelings involved.
I don't think there are feelings involved - for her, anyway. She wants another kid before it's too late and wants it to have the same father. I know same sex couples have used the same donor sperm (at different times obviously) so their children will be biologically related to each other. Maybe she just asked Liam for that reason? He's probably ridiculously flattered and doesn't realise he's just a commodity.

I don't think there are feelings involved - for her, anyway. She wants another kid before it's too late and wants it to have the same father. I know same sex couples have used the same donor sperm (at different times obviously) so their children will be biologically related to each other. Maybe she just asked Liam for that reason? He's probably ridiculously flattered and doesn't realise he's just a commodity.
He might be flattered but it's still not okay, he's in a committed relationship and if I were in Maya's shoes, I wouldn't be happy with that situation at all. It's like how the Kardashians are obsessed with having the same baby daddies, even if it means taking back a cheater 🙄

Reactions: 6
Right so I was under the impression that larry was the only one direction ship that people thought was actually legit. I thought that ships such as narry, zarry, lilo etc were just platonic ships, however its come to my attention that there are actual ziam shippers who believe that zigi's baby is fake (not sure on their stance about Bear) but omg I have never seen such lunacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every single child fathered by a member of One Direction will always be assumed to be a fake baby by certain people. They don't want to believe 'their' men actually have consensual sex with women, they would rather believe they were secretly gay (with one another obviously) with an army of robot babies of differing ages to stand in as the current child.

God help us all when Harry procreates with someone! I can just imagine the mayhem.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.