One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether you believe in Larry or don't or don't really care I don't think it's fair to tell people to grow up. Life is hard at the minute and everyone is entitled to their opinion and to interpret things how they wish. So what if they're old. Has everyone not got a thing they clung onto from their youth? Whether it's a song/artist/book/tv show/comic. If it makes them happy believing it then there's no issue as long as theyre being respectful to their families/them and not writing creepy stories involving minors. Everyone is entitled their opinion but you can be decent and respectful of other people's opinions if you don't believe it.

TO ADD: I don't really have an opinion either way and just want them to happy. I like reading this thread cause it gives me food for thought on both sides and I enjoy everyone's opinions. Can we not just be nice to each other? 🤷‍♀️

Ok so moving on from the Larry chat. Did anyone see Lou Teasdales interview last week when she was saying people lost their jobs because of sleeping with band members. Nothing shocking, band members sleep with crew all the time but Lou is generally very hush hush about everything I wonder why she’s talking now??

Reactions: 5
Ok so moving on from the Larry chat. Did anyone see Lou Teasdales interview last week when she was saying people lost their jobs because of sleeping with band members. Nothing shocking, band members sleep with crew all the time but Lou is generally very hush hush about everything I wonder why she’s talking now??
money dried up maybe? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
money dried up maybe? 🤣
I don’t think so she seems to do fairly well as an Instagram “influencer” (🤢horrible term) and she’s selling her house, that she did up, which is gorgeous and I’d imagine it’ll sell quite well. This is why I’m surprised at her, I don’t think she’d need the money

Reactions: 3
Lou is defo raking it in!!! She’s selling her house for nearly 600 grand more than what she bought it for 4 years ago! Madness.

I never really followed Lou until fairly recently and I’ve listened to a few podcasts she’s been on. She’s quite careful not to give away anything too personal about band members. She will never mention a particular name and what they have done but did go off on one a bit the other day.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she will never say Harry did this our Liam did this it will always be quite generic. But she is talking more and more about them.

What struck me after that was the amount of people saying she shouldn’t have said anything. These are the very same people who shout women’s rights, equality for all etc. Women should be speaking out about these experiences regardless of who they work for. It’s not ok.

Sounds serious. Zayn has done the right thing to stay away from that kind of press.

Reactions: 1
Sounds serious. Zayn has done the right thing to stay away from that kind of press.

He's not foreign born, he was born in the UK 😂 but gosh, that is actually crazy, glad he stayed away especially now that he has a kid to think about as well.

He's not foreign born, he was born in the UK 😂 but gosh, that is actually crazy, glad he stayed away especially now that he has a kid to think about as well.
The website is in America, so he would be foreign born to them. They say it for near enough every celebrity who isn't born in America

Also how true do we think this is? Blind items aren't always 100% true and it seems quite a serious suggestion to make...

oh god Valiya has deleted her insta... again. why r her fan pages nearly crying beacuse shes gone. looool

Noticed Liam talking about how he can’t see Bear again, I swear he is coming up with new excuses all the time to the press... he’s a deadbeat dad and trying to make himself look good! Bet Cheryl rolls her eyes every time she sees a new article come up!

Reactions: 8
How do any of us know how often he sees his son?
Because he talks about it alllllll the time in his lives and interviews! For someone who doesn’t want his son in the limelight he never stops selling stories on him

Because he talks about it alllllll the time in his lives and interviews! For someone who doesn’t want his son in the limelight he never stops selling stories on him
I wonder if Cheryl has denied him access and this is his childish way of trying to guilt her into access.

Noticed Liam talking about how he can’t see Bear again, I swear he is coming up with new excuses all the time to the press... he’s a deadbeat dad and trying to make himself look good! Bet Cheryl rolls her eyes every time she sees a new article come up!
he said on a live a few days ago that he saw him recently, had a covid test before seeing him

he said on a live a few days ago that he saw him recently, had a covid test before seeing him
But why? There’s no law saying a single father must have a Covid test before having their children. Fathers rights stayed the same as before, they have the same rights - it’s all very odd. I do wonder if Cheryl likes to have him all to herself and Liam is a bit like, whatever I’m easy?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.