One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single child fathered by a member of One Direction will always be assumed to be a fake baby by certain people. They don't want to believe 'their' men actually have consensual sex with women, they would rather believe they were secretly gay (with one another obviously) with an army of robot babies of differing ages to stand in as the current child.

God help us all when Harry procreates with someone! I can just imagine the mayhem.
I have a feeling Harry will continue dating women older than him for like the next 10 years and then he'll settle down with someone younger or the same age so he can start a family. I will agree to be his wife and the mother of his children if he really wants me to be.

Reactions: 13
Tbh unless it’s with me I don’t wanna know
Of course it's going to be with you! ;) And you must do a massive Okay magazine spread of you and Harry and your beautiful baby so that all the nutters can photoshop Louis's face over yours, and do an in-depth analysis of how and why Baby Styles in actually a doll. :D

I have a feeling Harry will continue dating women older than him for like the next 10 years and then he'll settle down with someone younger or the same age so he can start a family. I will agree to be his wife and the mother of his children if he really wants me to be.
He needs to date post menopausal women really, to be absolutely sure of only starting a family when he's ready to :D - sorry Harry, but you know I'm right.

A friend of mine dated a much younger man, 16 years her junior, and they got married and had a couple of kids when she was 41 and 43. She already had a 23yo daughter. To be fair they are very happy together, she's a young looking older woman and he's an older looking young man :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Had a dream I was getting married to Louis Tomlinson, need to stop reading this thread before bed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a dream I was getting married to Louis Tomlinson, need to stop reading this thread before bed 😭
You can't marry Louis, he's married to Harry #LarryIsReal

Seriously though, I am already planning your Okay photoshoot for when you manage to entice Harry into bed despite not being an older woman and get pregnant with his child. I will only charge you 15% of your earnings which, I think, is reasonable. You might want to spend some of the money Okay give you on hiring some massive security guards, because @calmyourritas, the Larries will be coming for you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, if I was married to Harry, any Larrie hate would just bounce right off me - I'd be too happy with my man 😆

Reactions: 7
Honestly, if I was married to Harry, any Larrie hate would just bounce right off me - I'd be too happy with my man 😆
Harry's the kind of husband (I think) who would ensure you were surrounded by high security at all times, and no Larry would get within 500 metres of you - much to their rage.
PS: Can I come to the wedding?;)

Reactions: 4
Harry's the kind of husband (I think) who would ensure you were surrounded by high security at all times, and no Larry would get within 500 metres of you - much to their rage.
PS: Can I come to the wedding?;)
This is true! I'll charter a private jet to fly everyone here out to the wedding on a tiny island somewhere in the ocean 🙏

Reactions: 1
This is true! I'll charter a private jet to fly everyone here out to the wedding on a tiny island somewhere in the ocean 🙏
Fabulous. I'll start planning my outfit. ;)

Its people having larry tattoos on their bodies until the day they die for me
Imagine having to explain to your six year old grandson why you have #larryisreal tattooed on your arse :D :D

Never forget smiling while hugging your same sex friends makes you gay.
Oh that photo is absolute PROOF that Harry and Louis are in love and not just two workmates having a farewell hug. I actually think Harry's facial expression says "Jesus wept, he needs a shower" and not "My beloved husband, I adore you."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Fabulous. I'll start planning my outfit. ;)

Imagine having to explain to your six year old grandson why you have #larryisreal tattooed on your arse :D :D

Oh that photo is absolute PROOF that Harry and Louis are in love and not just two workmates having a farewell hug. I actually think Harry's facial expression says "Jesus wept, he needs a shower" and not "My beloved husband, I adore you."
They only hugged for a split second at that last show because they knew they had to hug but that people would use it as proof:rolleyes: at least they left larries something to roll with for the next however many years because now all they have is 'omg harry's suit is louis blue💚💙'

• Haha
Didn't the Larries think Harry's song about Taylor Swift was about Louis as well? :D
And there was some Larry proof on a now defunct Tumblr because there was a picture of Louis drinking coca-cola. I never worked that one out. I did used to like reading the master posts on there, the way the writers would twist a tiny bit of something into absolute and utter proof of their undying love for each other.

Didn't the Larries think Harry's song about Taylor Swift was about Louis as well? :D
Is that Two Ghosts? I remember tweeting something about the parallels between that and 'Style' and I got an absolute bollocking from larries to the point where I just deleted the tweet 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that Two Ghosts? I remember tweeting something about the parallels between that and 'Style' and I got an absolute bollocking from larries to the point where I just deleted the tweet 🤪
I love the lyrics to Style! Whether or not it's about Harry (of course it's about Harry) it's a brilliant running song.

'Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style
Two Ghosts is his reply to that song, I always thought. Although obviously I am completely wrong and it's totally about Louis Tomlinson.

So Zayns baby is named Khai, what do we all think? Tbh I didn't expect it as I thought it would be more out there but I actually quite like it as its unique but simple!

So Zayns baby is named Khai, what do we all think? Tbh I didn't expect it as I thought it would be more out there but I actually quite like it as its unique but simple!
I thought it’d be a prettier name than that, dunno why!

Pronounced Kai, presumably? I can't stand the whole 'keeping my child's life private' but posting photos of hands/feet/back of head. Just don't post photos of your child at all.

It's an odd name choice for a baby girl, it means warrior in Vietnamese or chosen one in Arabic. Then again, why shouldn't a girl be a warrior? I prefer pretty names - although both my daughters are known by abbreviations of their pretty names, like Matt for Matilda and Cat for Cathryn :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.