One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's an interview where Liam says something absolutely ridiculous that I just randomly think about and makes me laugh. An interviewer asked them what was their favourite moment from in the past meaning the 5 years they were together. Liam thinks he means favourite moment in history and replies "dinosaurs mate".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Up All Night - Stole My Heart
Take Me Home - I Would
Midnight Memories - Right Now
Four - Fireproof
MITAM - End of the Day
🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Up All Night - Stole My Heart
Take Me Home - I Would
Midnight Memories - Right Now
Four - Fireproof
MITAM - End of the Day
🥺
OMG how did I forget Right Now! This is why I couldn't one per album, all of my favourites are on one haha.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the interview where the interviewer makes a weird noise with her mouth and Harry keeps on mocking it while everyone's trying to speak? I saw it on tiktok the other day and forgot to save it but I can't find the full thing 😂

C21F8D00-264F-4C24-8FDD-5545FDA5B3CB.jpeg

Just seen this. Seems like Louis does see his son, or I mean an actor who looks like him..... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ok this makes me happy. Genuinely had Louis down as a deadbeat. V glad he isn’t.
That's interesting because I had the opposite view - I thought Louis would be very hands on and doting considering his own dad wasn't around and he has had to watch his younger siblings lose their mum (and himself ofc).

Reactions: 5
That's interesting because I had the opposite view - I thought Louis would be very hands on and doting considering his own dad wasn't around and he has had to watch his younger siblings lose their mum (and himself ofc).
tbh I don’t know much about Louis life, I don’t keep up with him much. In the entire 1D sphere I follow Lou, Lottie and Harry/Gemma and that’s about it. It’s just we hear very little of Freddie from any of the Tomlinsons and with him living in a different country I’d just assumed they’d drifted. I remember when Freddie was a few months old Louis took her to court for access but that didn’t really ever seem to lead anywhere.

Glad it’s all just behind the scenes and nothing performative.

Reactions: 2
tbh I don’t know much about Louis life, I don’t keep up with him much. In the entire 1D sphere I follow Lou, Lottie and Harry/Gemma and that’s about it. It’s just we hear very little of Freddie from any of the Tomlinsons and with him living in a different country I’d just assumed they’d drifted. I remember when Freddie was a few months old Louis took her to court for access but that didn’t really ever seem to lead anywhere.

Glad it’s all just behind the scenes and nothing performative.
The pandemic will have hindered regular access to his son as well. I admire Louis for keeping his custody arrangements quiet, Briana too. They could both make a good few quid out of photoshoots if they wanted. I'm glad they haven't chosen that route. So many celebrities use their children as cash generators these days - Katie Price I'm looking at you 👀

Reactions: 7
That's a very realistic robot isn't it? You'd almost think it was a real boy.
I personally think it’s a doll. Why spend loads of money on a robot when he’s just going to disappear when Harry and Louis come out with their undying love for each other 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I personally think it’s a doll. Why spend loads of money on a robot when he’s just going to disappear when Harry and Louis come out with their undying love for each other 🤪
There was a group of posters on Mumsnet, of all places, who had a thread about Larry. They were all middle-aged with husbands and children but were absolutely obsessed with Harry and Louis. This wasn't that long ago either. One of them claimed to live her life on LA time so she could keep up to date with what H & L were doing. They firmly believed Freddie was a doll, and they had a countdown to a particular day when they reckoned everything was going to be exposed - Freddie's fakeness and the true never ending love between Harry and Louis. :D Unfortunately, Mumsnet moderators deleted the thread because it 'wasn't in the spirit of the site' - I guess they prefer their posters to discuss breastfeeding vs bottle feeding and women's rights instead of speculating about the sexuality of two former boyband members. :D :D

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The pandemic will have hindered regular access to his son as well. I admire Louis for keeping his custody arrangements quiet, Briana too. They could both make a good few quid out of photoshoots if they wanted. I'm glad they haven't chosen that route. So many celebrities use their children as cash generators these days - Katie Price I'm looking at you 👀
yeah I admire them both for keeping it all publicly quiet. Louis page is all about work anyway, there’s nothing personal on it at all which is nice. I’d even forgot Eleanor existed until recently 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I think Louis and Eleanor are a proper couple, and I think they will get married and have babies within the next year or so. Harry will focus on his (excellent) songwriting and performing skills, and eventually settle into married life when he's about 37. He'll marry someone gorgeous who may be male.

I think Louis and Eleanor are a proper couple, and I think they will get married and have babies within the next year or so. Harry will focus on his (excellent) songwriting and performing skills, and eventually settle into married life when he's about 37. He'll marry someone gorgeous who may be male.
He'll marry me.

• Haha
I'm a year or so older than Harry, I was born in Cheshire and spent the first few years of my life in the town next to Holmes Chapel...the thought that me and baby Harry could have met and I'd never know...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm a year or so older than Harry, I was born in Cheshire and spent the first few years of my life in the town next to Holmes Chapel...the thought that me and baby Harry could have met and I'd never know...
Omfg you’ve defo shared similar if not the same air 😂 you’re winning at life

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.