One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do u guys reckon Zayns as anxious as he used to be when in the band? I wonder if his relationship has helped him and also helped his drug habit, I know he was one who used to use them often, so I’m always wondering what he’s like now and especially with a baby!
He used to be my favourite - safe to say 14 yr old me was heart broke when he left 😭🤣 I just hope he’s in a better place now tbh

Reactions: 5
There’s quite a lot of articles about drug use, especially now they’re over! He’s said before he uses them to help his creativeness & also there was that video that went around of him and Louis! I think it was fairly obvious he dabbled a bit. I know he had an eating disorder too and quite a few problems that he struggled with whilst in the band

Edit - before any one comes at me, you can read it here https://uk.blastingnews.com/enterta...-his-relationship-between-drugs-00851867.html

Has it ever been confirmed he had a drug habit?

Reactions: 3
I think at some stage all the boys except Niall probably dabbled in drugs during the 1D days. The boys mental well-being was never prioritised. It was just tours and releases on a loop. Management and the record label never really cared about them as people.

Reactions: 9
Yep! I think Harry said in an interview he never did drugs until after 1D, but I don’t know if I believe all of that😅 maybe not heavy drugs but part of me think he may have had a joint here or there, just not as much as some other members 👀

Do u guys reckon Zayns as anxious as he used to be when in the band? I wonder if his relationship has helped him and also helped his drug habit, I know he was one who used to use them often, so I’m always wondering what he’s like now and especially with a baby!
He used to be my favourite - safe to say 14 yr old me was heart broke when he left 😭🤣 I just hope he’s in a better place now tbh
I think he seems to be a lot better now. I feel like during the time when we was going solo and under that other management who were forcing him to do live appearances when he wasn't ready, he looked like he was ill again. I think his anxiety definitely plays apart in his drug use but for the most part, I do think its recreational to fuel his creative process. If its just weed and its only done here and there, I wouldn't class it as an issue tbh. I'm pro legalising but I do think he's off the hard drugs they all most likely did in 1D.

Gigi doesn't strike me as someone who would enter a long term relationship with an addict, nvm have a child with. I know Bella has dabbled with hard drugs such as coke etc.

Reactions: 4
I hope he is!

Someone said at the beginning of the thread Gigi did coke however she doesn’t strike me as someone who’s addicted & especially now she’s had a baby etc, she seems mature and her head is screwed on! Hopefully it’s helped him

I think he seems to be a lot better now. I feel like during the time when we was going solo and under that other management who were forcing him to do live appearances when he wasn't ready, he looked like he was ill again. I think his anxiety definitely plays apart in his drug use but for the most part, I do think its recreational to fuel his creative process. If its just weed and its only done here and there, I wouldn't class it as an issue tbh. I'm pro legalising but I do think he's off the hard drugs they all most likely did in 1D.

Gigi doesn't strike me as someone who would enter a long term relationship with an addict, nvm have a child with. I know Bella has dabbled with hard drugs such as coke etc.

Reactions: 1
I hope he is!

Someone said at the beginning of the thread Gigi did coke however she doesn’t strike me as someone who’s addicted & especially now she’s had a baby etc, she seems mature and her head is screwed on! Hopefully it’s helped him
Yeah I think its inevitable in the modelling world so she most likely has but I dont think it was ever as much as Bella has done. The girl didnt even used to hide when she was off her head 🤣 They seem to be able to take it or leave it though which is good. And the way Gigi and Zayn are so cautious around the pandemic, I dont see her letting drugs near her baby.

Zayn's mum is currently quarantining near the farm for 2 weeks so she can see the baby after flying in. Yolanda and Bella both had to quarantine too but I find it weird because Gigi's dad flew in from LA and didnt have to isolate, he was straight in, it seemed. Bella was told to stay away after she went away for her birthday too. I saw all this on twitter, it was backed up somehow but I cant even remember lol

Reactions: 2
It was reported that zayn’s mum was there during the birth, so i don’t think she’s isolating now. Maybe before gigi gave birth, which is understandable. Maybe gigi’s dad got tested and he didn’t have to isolate

Yeah I think its inevitable in the modelling world so she most likely has but I dont think it was ever as much as Bella has done. The girl didnt even used to hide when she was off her head 🤣 They seem to be able to take it or leave it though which is good. And the way Gigi and Zayn are so cautious around the pandemic, I dont see her letting drugs near her baby.

Zayn's mum is currently quarantining near the farm for 2 weeks so she can see the baby after flying in. Yolanda and Bella both had to quarantine too but I find it weird because Gigi's dad flew in from LA and didnt have to isolate, he was straight in, it seemed. Bella was told to stay away after she went away for her birthday too. I saw all this on twitter, it was backed up somehow but I cant even remember lol
Zayns mom was there at the birth? Unless she flew back to the uk then has now flown back to PA.

And with the modelling thing and coke it’s so common. But definitely more as a recreational use rather than addiction.

Zayns mom was there at the birth? Unless she flew back to the uk then has now flown back to PA.

And with the modelling thing and coke it’s so common. But definitely more as a recreational use rather than addiction.
Yeah i think enews reported that both zayn’s and gigi’s mums were there, don’t know if it’s actually true

Yeah i think enews reported that both zayn’s and gigi’s mums were there, don’t know if it’s actually true
99% sure it is as someone I know in Bradford said she went out for the birth, and Gigi was staying at the farm so yolanda was definitely there

Reactions: 1
99% sure it is as someone I know in Bradford said she went out for the birth, and Gigi was staying at the farm so yolanda was definitely there
She wasn't there. She was at home - his sisters were all together and they had posted their mum and dad on snap for their dads birthday.
Theres been no flights to the USA for any reason (unless essential business) but that stopped last week. Plus both of Zayn's sisters made a big hoohah of their mum leaving for "six weeks" and showed her on the plane and everything talking about how they'll miss her cooking. This was a week ago. Dont think they'd be able to keep their mouths shut if she was at the birth 🤣

Zayn and Gigi have their own property on a farm next to Yolanda's - Zayn bought it two years ago and its stunning! I'm sure news articles picked that up a few years ago. He bought it after they got back together and sold his NYC pad bc Gigi has one there already. https://www.architecturaldigest.com...time-off-the-grid-on-his-farm-in-pennsylvania

Is Zayn close with his dad?? I remember never really hearing anything about him years ago! I always forget he has one because he’s just so unspoken of 😅

Is Zayn close with his dad?? I remember never really hearing anything about him years ago! I always forget he has one because he’s just so unspoken of 😅
Yeah, he talks about his dad constantly in interviews but we never see him EVER. We only get the odd old pictures!! He's a big mystery but clearly Zayn gets his lowkey-ness from him. The first time I saw him was a few weeks ago, Zayn's older sister posted him (and deleted it within a 10 mins!) around his birthday cake while they sang to him. He looked tired and like he'd just woken up 🤣. Zayn's whole family dynamic is weird. He clearly provides for his whole immediate family bc none of his sisters work yet both the youngest have their own homes with their boyfriends and never seem to have a care in the world. Waliyah is always on violence though, they still seem like they're teens.

Reactions: 5
Ah I see, I’ve not really listened to recent interviews tbh, I remember him mentioning him briefly here and there but not loads lol!

what do you mean Waliyah is on violence?? 🤔😅
Yeah, he talks about his dad constantly in interviews but we never see him EVER. We only get the odd old pictures!! He's a big mystery but clearly Zayn gets his lowkey-ness from him. The first time I saw him was a few weeks ago, Zayn's older sister posted him (and deleted it within a 10 mins!) around his birthday cake while they sang to him. He looked tired and like he'd just woken up 🤣. Zayn's whole family dynamic is weird. He clearly provides for his whole immediate family bc none of his sisters work yet both the youngest have their own homes with their boyfriends and never seem to have a care in the world. Waliyah is always on violence though, they still seem like they're teens.

Ah I see, I’ve not really listened to recent interviews tbh, I remember him mentioning him briefly here and there but not loads lol!

what do you mean Waliyah is on violence?? 🤔😅
As in she's always got beef with people and seems really aggressive. She's always swearing and clapping back in her insta comments for no reason too. Someone can say her hair is a nice shade of blonde and she'll manage to take it as an insult. She's that kind of person. She's really rude too. I've followed her for a while and she's always going on about girls wanting her man and I'm so sorry Waliyah hunny but your man is so ugly. No one is fighting for that face I promise 🤣

Reactions: 6
She wasn't there. She was at home - his sisters were all together and they had posted their mum and dad on snap for their dads birthday.
Theres been no flights to the USA for any reason (unless essential business) but that stopped last week. Plus both of Zayn's sisters made a big hoohah of their mum leaving for "six weeks" and showed her on the plane and everything talking about how they'll miss her cooking. This was a week ago. Dont think they'd be able to keep their mouths shut if she was at the birth 🤣

Zayn and Gigi have their own property on a farm next to Yolanda's - Zayn bought it two years ago and its stunning! I'm sure news articles picked that up a few years ago. He bought it after they got back together and sold his NYC pad bc Gigi has one there already. https://www.architecturaldigest.com...time-off-the-grid-on-his-farm-in-pennsylvania
Ohhh okay they just saw her with a suitcase and it lined up with the reports of her being there for the birth so we just assumed 😂

Pretty sure yolanda said Gigi moved in the later stage of her pregnancy so she could help out, plus Anwar, dua and bella quarantined there so she liked being with them.

Also flights have been going to and from the US? I’ve had family come over to visit the birth of their new grandchild from the US *we adheard to quarantine rules* and Anwar and Dua have been going to and from the US and Uk throughout lockdown. Dua left a couple weeks ago to come back to the uk xx

Ohhh okay they just saw her with a suitcase and it lined up with the reports of her being there for the birth so we just assumed 😂

Pretty sure yolanda said Gigi moved in the later stage of her pregnancy so she could help out, plus Anwar, dua and bella quarantined there so she liked being with them.

Also flights have been going to and from the US? I’ve had family come over to visit the birth of their new grandchild from the US *we adheard to quarantine rules* and Anwar and Dua have been going to and from the US and Uk throughout lockdown. Dua left a couple weeks ago to come back to the uk xx
Sorry I phrased it wrong, a UK born national cant enter the USA if theyve come from the UK or a few other countries as the USA had banned us due to our high cases (the irony). Anyone from the USA can come to the UK freely. Just recently they've said we can now enter as long as we quarantine for 2 weeks on arrival. Its all on Gov website. I didnt see the pictures of her with a suitcase! I've just started following Zayn accounts on Twitter again but some are so annoying and clearly 13 years old so I have to unfollow 🤣

Dua is different as she most likely has a USA Work Visa so can return whenever she feels like it plus they're probably flying private too. Her and Anwar never seem to stay in the same place for long!

Sorry I phrased it wrong, a UK born national cant enter the USA if theyve come from the UK or a few other countries as the USA had banned us due to our high cases (the irony). Anyone from the USA can come to the UK freely. Just recently they've said we can now enter as long as we quarantine for 2 weeks on arrival. Its all on Gov website. I didnt see the pictures of her with a suitcase! I've just started following Zayn accounts on Twitter again but some are so annoying and clearly 13 years old so I have to unfollow 🤣

Dua is different as she most likely has a USA Work Visa so can return whenever she feels like it plus they're probably flying private too. Her and Anwar never seem to stay in the same place for long!
Oh no it wasn’t a picture they saw her in person, or someone they knew saw her in person Idk, could just be Bradford gossip, I don’t live there my friend just tells me what her family tell her 😂

That makes sense, My aunts family are US citizens/have green cards so that makes sense why the could come to the uk and enter the USA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.