One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember all the rumours about Harry and Nick Grimshaw, they were so inseparable for a time and the press used to be kinda coy about it, labelling them 'good friends' and 'close pals.' If Harry had been hanging around with a girl as much as he was with Nick the media would be declaring them 'secretly engaged' and all that caper. They're never pictured together at all anymore, and Nick has a boyfriend, so if they were friends they might have drifted and if they were a couple they obviously broke up. Any blinds about Harry (I know, enormous pinch of salt 😳😂) always code him as "closeted foreign ex-boy band member and usually link him with Rande Gerber, and a few blinds hint at a subsequent feud or enmity with George Clooney 😆

Reactions: 2
there was rumours that caroline was a cover up for nick, as caroline and nick lived together at the time

Reactions: 6
there was rumours that caroline was a cover up for nick, as caroline and nick lived together at the time
That's what I heard. Caroline and Nick tweeted-n-deleted something to that effect. For the X Factor it was far more palatable to have a teenage boy going out with a much older woman instead of a not-as-much-older man 🤷‍♀️

That's what I heard. Caroline and Nick tweeted-n-deleted something to that effect. For the X Factor it was far more palatable to have a teenage boy going out with a much older woman instead of a not-as-much-older man 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if they ever actually did hook up. Iv'e read a few stories and gossip about them but I don't know if it's true obviously. I wouldn't be surprised if it is though

Reactions: 1
Any speculation about Zayn and Gigi’s baby name? I see a theory that it’s Lavender...

I once spoke to someone who worked at Radio 1 and he insisted Harry and Nick were never together. Not sure if I believe it.

Reactions: 1
Any speculation about Zayn and Gigi’s baby name? I see a theory that it’s Lavender...
Share the theory? I don't think it'll be Lavender.
They both have Arabic names as do all their siblings on both sides so I think it'll be a mixed name paying homage to all their combined cultures. Palestinian, Dutch, Pakistani and English. I'm so curious about whether or not theyve hyphenated her surname as Hadid-Malik or Malik-Hadid 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just my opinion

I wouldn’t be completely shocked if Harry came out as gay/bi however.... I don’t actually think he is.

I think that him and his management etc. have placed him very cleverly in the industry.

The Larry following is HUGEEEE and the Larrys aren’t put off by the possibility that Harry is possibly gay and have stayed around despite the theory for 10 years, even though hes not a ‘straight single man’ for young female fans to crush over!! keep the fans believing and they stay for even longer.

Harry is also a ‘typical millennial’ (I mean that in a ... a cool way 😉) and therefore very supportive of topics such as BLM,LGBTQ+, Climate change etc. And is loud about these important topics and is then loved even more by the fans who are also supporting these topics. I basically think that Harry has a finger in every pie - I do hope that’s the correct phrase😂

basically enough people think he’s Gay - and he’s not offended by that because why should he. He supports the community so will shout loud about it because he believes it’s the right thing to do as he has such a huge following! By supporting LGBTQ+ then makes him and his brand a safe space for those in that community. Personally I’ve been in the London pride parade with work many times - doesn’t mean I’m gay. It means I’m proud to support the community!

As for some of the outfits which I’ve read online people say are ‘camp’ or ‘flamboyant’ ....does he make headlines, yes. are these style of outfit now part of his brand, yes. Would he have got as much
attention in jeans and a T-shirt, no.

He was also asked in an interview something about his sexuality and he basically said he doesn’t label his sexuality - I literally think he’s being respectful to the LGBTQ+ community because lots of people struggle to label their sexuality and I think he’s saying nothing either way to support those who do feel that way!

long story short -
1. I think his brand team are very clever and H isn’t gay

2. Love the music video however it’s made me want a holiday so FU styles

Reactions: 7
They both have Arabic names as do all their siblings on both sides so I think it'll be a mixed name paying homage to all their combined cultures. Palestinian, Dutch, Pakistani and English. I'm so curious about whether or not theyve hyphenated her surname as Hadid-Malik or Malik-Hadid 🤣
I think they’ll do something English (or non Arab) for the first name (just like they’ve done in Gigi’s family, bar Anwar who was named after his grandad) then do something dutch (convinced with be something to do with her Oma, so Ans maybe?) as a first middle name then something pakastani/Arabic for her middle name (like Gigi’s middle name after a relative, Bellas after her teta and Anwars after his father) then I reckon Hadid-Malik I don’t think yolanda wants her daughter/granddaughter to lose that name.

Reactions: 3
I heard (and believe) this. It makes me feel quite sad because I think CF got a lot of sh*t for her ‘relationship’ with Harry and that level of trolling would’ve no doubt contributed to her MH issues.

I heard (and believe) this. It makes me feel quite sad because I think CF got a lot of sh*t for her ‘relationship’ with Harry and that level of trolling would’ve no doubt contributed to her MH issues.
No-one forced her to enter a PR relationship with Harry. Didn’t she basically write in her book that it was okay for her to “be with” someone as young as Harry when he was 17 and she was 31 because she “felt 18 anyway”. Classic, pweirdo “Age is just a number” mentality. 🤢 I don’t care if the relationship was fake or not, she deserved every single bit of criticism she received for being linked with a guy 14 years younger than her.

Reactions: 8
I spotted it when scrolling on Twitter, something about her posting about planting baby lavender a while ago, and then a supposed ‘leak’ that it was a floral type name.

I don’t think it will be that either though. I’m also intrigued about the surname!

I spotted it when scrolling on Twitter, something about her posting about planting baby lavender a while ago, and then a supposed ‘leak’ that it was a floral type name.

I don’t think it will be that either though. I’m also intrigued about the surname!
I saw on the DeuxMoi instagram page that they’ve been told a rumoured name and it’s one of the page owners ‘favourite scents’
I thought they’d go for an arabic name, whatever it is i’m excited to find out

I'm being strategic minded and hoping Zayn will announce the name when his next single drops just like he was the first to announce baby's arrival just after Better dropped 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm being strategic minded and hoping Zayn will announce the name when his next single drops just like he was the first to announce baby's arrival just after Better dropped 🤣 🤣
or name the single after her!? 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.